Can non-whites please leave Australia what did I ever do to deserve this punishment...

Can non-whites please leave Australia what did I ever do to deserve this punishment? I just want to live among other white people and no one else why aren't I allowed to do that? Why the fuck can't I just live with other whites?

Racist!

Move to Iceland

>colonise and rek my country
>"why are you in me cunt!!"

There was no country before it was colonised.

Soz mate I'm staying and there's absolutely nothing you could do about it, zero
T. Chang Chi Yeung

>China

Welcome to NW Russia, there is only a few percent of non-white people

You need to go back, Nigel.

not the same thing, if those were australian aboriginies it would be tolerable, but now it's a white country, or atleast it was

Reminder that the population share of abbos in Asutralia is INCREASING as you shitpost

mfw I also have Australian citizenship and there is NOTHING you can do about it

Proud holder of 457 visa and applying for PR next month

And then I plan to buy up real estate in the CBDs of Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide

That's racist

oh fuck off, nothing is more racist than actively supporting the death of your own people and culture

How do you justify keeping Straya white btw?

move to perth my fren, many white people here not many niggers

>baiting as an abo

you wouldn't be able to read if you were an abo for starters

I'm going for sex tourism in Eastern Europe this summer, any tips?

you really have to pay them

hookers aren't as lenient with payment as the EU

cunt you probably don't even leave the house, get over yourself

there is like 2k pure abos in existence, most "abos" are below half abo, they're already dead mate

wtf for what reason?

I wish i had your problems desu

Why do you forbid Marine Le Pen from entering Ukraine ? Fucking communist

Me??

Yes you, member #146385 of the soviet hivemind

Well actually, gommunist party and ideology oficially banned here.

But white women won't fuck you anyway user, I think you overestimate the impact this would have on your chances

>Australian
You deserve any punishment that comes your way.

>banning the political parties who disagree with you
you know how i call this ? communism

So, the (((worst))) Korea is a communistic state senpai?

>country ran by an occult feminist kabbalah
yep that does sound like it

in ussr, the occultism was banned too, lol. Also, Pootin has said that the collapse of the Soviet Union was the greatest tragedy of the 20th century. You must to believe him cause he is the best La Pen's friend.

i bet they are more than just friends if you know what i mean kek

anyways you know with françois fillon being the next president he is also a friend of putin, so is trump, soon everybody in the west is putins' friend somehow, which is ridiculous if you want my opinion
some people go as far as saying they were never even real enemies in the first place, the cold war was a scam
your opinion ?

>the cold war was a scam. your opinion ?
well, I don't think so, ussr is really was a threat for all the civilised world because of the "World Revolution" doctrine.