Has Sup Forums ever knocked up anyone?

Has Sup Forums ever knocked up anyone?

You're on Sup Forums, land of fangs. What do you think?

Almost did at 16. Almost fucked up my life

A waitress i worked with

Yea sure why

Wife is 6 weeks

Story?

Almost did at 17 was the most stress I have gone through in my life

Do not do it without a condom, it's not worth it

fucking tell me about it

Yup, resulted in an amicable abortion. I still feel sad about killing off my first spawn. I love the girl but the timing is a bit wrong.

Why so you could suck his blood?

ya, a few times
luckily i grew up in a black neighborhood so i know how to get out of that shit

My wife 3 times ask me anything

Two kids. What is your question.

congrats (maybe...)

my wife is 8 weeks

Be manager at applebees. .she was new waitress. Repeatedly stuffed her in the walkin at work. Mostly anal.so its surprising she got preggo from the times we did it in the puss

How old were the girls you knocked up?
Their nationalities?
Pics of any of them?

nigger kek

I'm so sorry

go away, spider

various ages/nationalities, depending on the time, last one was asian
white, neighborhood was mostly black

What ages, bro?
What are their reactions when you cum inside?

I knocked up my sister when I was 14 and she was 18
kid got adopted but came back when she was 18 looking for her birth parents
calls me uncle, so cute

Jesus you are pathetic

Thems is some weird titties

>says this on Sup Forums

Knocked up seven different girls. Three had kids.

3 different girls, first one i was 18 in high school, apparently it wasnt her first abortion so she just got rid of it, second was a 20 year old girl who wanted to keep it only to have a miscarriage (No proof of even being pregnant) Third I was engaged to and the day after I broke up with her she said that she was pregnant and I had to get back with her and convince her to get an abortion (Also no proof). She didnt even have a receipt. But I didnt pay for anything and I still dont have kids so thats a plus.

>Be me with my girl
>fuck all the time no condor
>pull out game is strong
>one night hitting from the back doggystyle
>feels extra warm and tight
>no sweat I got this
>girl starts begging for me to cum
>wtf this is new behavior
>dick overload juicy ass wet pussy and basically JOI from my girl simultaneously
>can't pull out this time
>pump her pussy full of quarts of cum
>pull inch after inch of dick out of her
>keel over and fall on bed
>sleep
>3 weeks later pos preg test

>fast forward
>best kid ever

Lordy, son, be more cautious

Poor things gonna starve

ages varied, first time i was 17, she was 18
last time about 20 yo
reactions about the same as when you wear condom; usually because of fuck up w/ birth control, did happen because of being drunk and stupid though

How old were the girls?
What are their reactions when you cum inside?

Pics of any of them?
Was 17 the youngest?

You sound like you have shit taste in women. Here, I just took a dump. Wanna stick your dick in it? Certainly more quality than the women you choose to.

Once, made like a nigger

I only dated the last one. But for fucking 50+ girls only getting 3 maybe pregnant is a plus. More of a fuck and dump kind of guy. I agree that girls are scumbags

>3 pregnant
What were the 3 you got pregnant like? What happened to them?

Ages:

None of them objected to me going inside them.

Yes. Twice. I married her.

I can cosign this behavior. Girls are ALWAYS down to do it raw and they rarely try to convince you not to bust raw inside of them

Almost twice, both times with 17 (girl was 15/16) and in the most retarded ways possible...

What was it like cumming inside the 16 year old?
Do you ask if you can cum inside or what?

>this level of shitposting
but you got dubs so i guess its true

bitch accused me of poking a hole in condom once

then she goets knocked up by another guy says it was mine and hers baby. Thank god she miscarried

What is shitposty about that?

Hooked up at 13 y/o. Greentext or no?

sounds fake as shit tbqh
but i dont know where you live, so i cant say really

do tell

grand wizard virgin detected

4 days before her marriage, my fuck buddy let me cum inside her without protection for about 4 times. She is pregnant now and I'm pretty sure it's my bastard. She probably knows it too but she won't speak a word in fear of her arranged marriage ending.

She was 16. She wasn't smart enough to say no. Plus, she - like other teen girls - get so damn horny they will do anything.

I don't like ask permission beforehand to go inside her. It just happens.

No its true, in my experience girls never really cared if you wore a condom once you started, and a bunch of them wouldn't have minded of I left it in as I came. Just my experience though man.

Post pics of the girls you knocked up. Come on, we need to fap here.

>girls have no objections to going raw despite there being like a gazillion good reasons
>sounds a wierd, elaborate
>lol virgin detected
sure...you are not shitposting...ok
then do give details please, from the people around me i do hear and experience differtly

>be me, 13
>extremely horny, ready to nit anything
>talking to girl I was friends with (too ugly to fuck)
>"hey user, my friend wants ur cock"
>her friend, lets call her Brittany, was fucking stunning 9/10 with a fat ass and pretty nice tits
>one problem, she's batshit insane
>fuck it whatever
>me and her start talking, plan to have sex
>can't go to anyone's house...
Cont?

Ur mum m8. In all seriousness, come back home son, we miss you

I feel like this user is still 13 and is bullshitting

I'm pretty sure 90% of b are 13 year olds who are bullshiting

I remember when I was in bed with my first gf and we were talking about what to do in case she accidentally got pregnant. She said something that really struck a nerve with me: "At the end of the day, it is my decision."
So I started doing some research and I found out that men in my country have almost no rights when it comes to pregnancy. A woman's choice overrides everything to the point where I could be in destitute squalor unable to support even myself and I'd have to be responsible for feeding a kid as well because it's her choice. On top of that, if she divorces then there's less than a 10% chance of getting custody, plus 18 years of child support as well as having another man raise my kid.

So yeah, after that I got a vasectomy and I haven't looked back since. Smartest decision I ever made.

pretty sure 90% of btard are vrgins

dude this sounds so familiar, its giving me flashback (to nam)

First one was just some big titty girl in high school. She was dumb as a box of rocks but was pretty hot. No pics. We dont talk anymore (25 now) Second girl was all about kids, she had a stillbirth and still said she has a daughter so when she found out she was pregnant (no proof) she was ecstatic. I dont know much about her, only fucked her for a week. Third I was engaged to but she was fucking crazy, theres an essay for her that im not typing lol. I ended up dumping her cause I wanted to hangout with my buddy one Sunday and she said no.

>fangs

I replied to you with but it dun fucked up

kek

Yes, 1 kid, 2 abortions.

Got knocked up once when I was sixteen.
0/10 would not do again.

I'm gonna Cont anyways
>have an idea
>we have forensics meets together
>about 1000 kids there
>plan to go into a bathroom and fuck
>we get there and actually pulled it off. Almost caught tho
>talking afterwards
>"user I wanna be ur gf"
>consider the idea, then remember she's batshit
>"can we just fuck? "
>" cmon let's go out once"
>mfw I went out with her once
>mfw I dated her for 2 years
There's more but that's the jist of it

Got kik or something? I want to ask more details.

I tried to get one here in NYS but a few docs told me straight up after paying the copay that they wouldnt do it at all cause im only 25.

tit or gtfo monica

Nah son

I've definitely got a couple kids out there I don't know about. But I'm Mexican, it's what I do. No wall will stop us!

How many did you cum inside?
Youngest?
What are their reactions when you do?

why was she crazy?

Soo.. ?
You have a kid or not?

Twice, convinced them both to get abortions because I wasn't ready for the responsibilities, but I'm older now, so I'd probably welcome it now.

That was the reaction I got since I was in my 20's at the time, lots of people telling me how young I was and that it wasn't appropriate and I might regret it.
Fuck. Them.
I wanted to take back control, take back power and take back the ability to make my own decisions when I came to relationships and families. No way I was going to let myself get caught in the baby trap.
Eventually they relented when they realized how serious I was and how well-thought out my arguments were.
Honestly man, you should get one, even if you have to go private. You can't put a price on piece of mind.

Bipolar. Mania. Narcissistic. I have more stories from our relationship

oh shit, wadup

Well, no negative reactions because they all wanted it. As for the ages, just pick.

Fortunately not

>they all wanted it
Knowing they could have their life ruined?
>just pic
Just tell us please.

I think I might enjoy being in a relationship with crazy, if nothing more than to just slap her silly shit down when she starts acting up

joo boi...
could have gooten the same at 14, but decided against it bcs it would have fucked me up

sould i tell?

She fucking loved being abused, she had daddy issues too. Perfect gf If not for being insane

Almost did my first time at 14. Forgot the condoms but we did it anyway. I got a call 3 months after that she is pregnant but she got rid of him because she was just 13.

I bet she liked being choked didn't she?
They always love being choked

knocked up my ex-boyfriend when he was 19

the kid is 8 now and she's all his problem.

care to share some of your stories?

Yup, Exgf.
She told me she couldn't get pregnant because of ovarian cysts. Got her period maybe 2 or 3 times a year. So pretty much came inside her every day.
She got pregnant, doctor called it a miracle. Planned on living together raising the kid because she probably couldn't get pregnant a 2nd time. After 2 months she told me she wanted to raise the kid alone and never talk to me again. Still heartbroken untill this day

No I'm practically sterile and the biggest joke is, is that I actually really want children and to have my own family.

Another story
>parents figured out we were fuckint
>wouldn't let us date
>texted eachother abour how much we loved eachother over the summer
>had a brilliant idea
>decided to meet outside at midnight in the woods to fuck
>go there with camping materials
>we find a place in the woods that we would be safe in
>start making out then eating her out
>fuckimissedthat.jpeg.
>hear siren
Cont?

Dude, I call that a lucky escape.
Imagine if she'd waited until after the kid born and you'd grown to be a loving parent for years before coming home one day to find she'd disappeared with a note on the kitchen table.
I've seen that shit utterly destroy men.

How many virginities did you take?

why did she stop talking to you?