S/fur

s/fur

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

I have a pre tranny friend I met here, he/she is pretty cute as a person, it's funny I was talking to someone about belly related fun in a thread and she offered to do stuff, at first I said no but then I said "eh what the hell" and added her/him on my fun skype account. hasn't started hrt or anything but already has a feminin like midriff and a very girly personality, I really like his/her belly and have been helping get her/him resources to go full trap mode.

not going to lie some of the stuff is pretty gay but i'm A-OK with it because it never involvs a dick and i'm comfortable with my sexuality.

when they say everyone has a little gay in them or that sexuality is more a spectrum it's probably true as ive found.

lurkin

oh hey it's your socks

better had
nah you just closet

Yeah I've seen you mention them before. That's pretty cool. And I guess I'm not really as masculine as I like to tell people. I feel like I would make a decent trap, and I'm kinda considering it. Not a tranny, but just a trap. I could probably fool some people if I really wanted to. It would be fun.

Not quite. Mine are black and purple.

naw fam i'm hetero and comfortable with my sexuality, I already explained it, I have a gay brother however.

faggot

Traps generally don't do stuff for me, it's weird my dick seems to have very specific criteria when dealing with traps but if all criteria are met i'm willing to do belly related fun things, a sexy feminin belly is fun regardless of it being a real girl or not. Don't like dicks no matter how feminine however, and that's why I avoid trap threads!

but accepting that mild gay aspect has really made my life better, and people say s/fur threads are bad for you.

yeah sometimes, depends how horny I am and who i'm talking too but ive had some pretty gay sexual conversations, like yesterday I had one with my trap friend, good times.

Okay, on second thought, I don't think I could be a good trap. There's no fucking way I could hide my bulge when I'm 5" flaccid.

I agree, feminine bellies are pretty nice whether there's a dick or not.

Yeah these threads are cool.

traps are shit kys

traps do suck, but if you can't see the dick and the belly is nice, i'll have fun!

no bully coxwizards

if I see the dick actively it ruins the situation for me, but if the belly is exposed and looks really nice and the dick is hidden it becomes fun, still prefer full female bellies because vaginas are a quick jump form the lower belly and vaginas are fun but for general belly fun i'll make exceptions.

shit taste smh
fembois > traps

all I care about is the feminin belly as that's all I would play with.

I took a pic of my belly just for keks because I'm actually kinda starting to enjoy this. My bulge is still very obvious, but I kinda want to post it anyway. Want to see? Maybe I can take another and try to hide it.

go for it

A'ight, give me a minute.

Okay, I could make a way better trap/femboy than I thought. This is fun.

ass and balls NNNNOOOWWW

any requests?

Sorry, I'm done for tonight. I can't handle too much fun, my heart is racing from this. But I will leave you with an older pic of me in my sister's panties. My butt isn't very great, but I'm sure squats would help.

it's not ultra feminin but it's not manly either, get a waist cincher and make it perfect and you will be good to go as a trap.

hide the bulge and I may be ok with it.

Horny girls in any position? Pic related.

I don't know, I'll have to think more about being a trap. I'll take another pic without the bulge tomorrow.

Why is that?

belly stuff is always fun, once you start you won't be able to stop.

I guess so. I told you about listening to my doggo's belly not long ago, so who knows?

oo now listening to bellies, that's the bees knees!

however my lust for that as a kid turned me into a vore faggot, but as an adult you are probably safe from going that far.

I recently discovered I enjoy having my belly listened too, me and a couple mfriends do it over skype, not as much fun as in person but still fun.

Surely only the darkest of souls, and veteran of a million sad tumblr posts could have crafted such an emotionally provoking piece. Truly a warning to all of the stupid parent's that "just don't get it".

and now i'm on youtube listening to stomach sounds, yay internet feeding my fetish!

>aggressively promiscuous
>muscular without being ridiculous about it
>gigantic sweater puppies
It's perfect.

now when her hat says "eat me"....