What is based white music I can listen to?

What is based white music I can listen to?

everything on the radio is black and degnerate. I want the opposite of that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4CAwi-Y--fQ?t=23
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sun ra

Listen to nsbm or some ns pe like xenophobic ejaculation

who is the darth maul of music

youtu.be/4CAwi-Y--fQ?t=23

Animal Collective

nsbm, power electronics, martial industrial, neofolk... the list goes on

Whatever artist or genre sounded cool but ultimately didn't do much or last very long.

If you want predominantly white, manly and nationalistic music listen to viking metal, black metal, or just metal in general. It's mostly a white genre. As is classical as a whole.

The funny thing is Darth Maul is canonically still alive and will hopefully resurface in one of the next episodes.

Except that would be retarded to happen in the movie unless it was explained how darth maul lived and why he fucked off for so god damn long. And that would be awkward to put into the fucking movie, a lot of shit happened.

Nobody actually gives a fuck about darth maul, as far as most audiences are concerned the dude died 40 years or so ago by this point in the movie series.

Prequels aren't canon

Well it's quite known. Annakin survives after being cut up by Obi Wan simply from the force that he exerts with his rage. That's what Darth Maul does. He gets cut in half, ends up being exiled on some planet (forget how he got there) then he built himself spider legs, lived purely thinking of his vengeance, and then met his brother again, tried to fight his former master, his brother died, and I forgot where he is now, but he's alive.

But they are.

The album begins kinda weakly, but then it gets good.

>and will hopefully resurface in one of the next episodes
Nah, they wouldn't

Although, Forest Whitaker's character is from TCW, if I'm not mistaken

It was explained how he survived, but you're right, although people whose first movie was the Phantom Menace would like to see him back

He's a main character in Rebels now, which is canon

The new movies will all make an effort to never reference them so they basically aren't canon.

Oh yeah, too bad it's a Disney show. They really softened him up. In the comics and everything he's a hate filled psychopath who only thinks of revenge. He even starts a civil war and commits mass genocide just to get Obi Wan to resurface so he can kill him.

He was a bit badder in TCW

He beheaded Pre Visla and killed Obi Wan's love interest in front of him

It was explained in a book nobody read.

He is a madman indeed. No fucks given.

Sorry but idgaf about the expanded universe

That novel is Legends though, right? The canon explanation is the one in TCW

He's alive in canon