Kpop general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyqyU6_9_Tc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was that weird? It came so naturally I didn't even realize.
Dancing On The Moon is pretty good too. From what I've heard a lot of people liked it better. I'm happy with the title track though so I'm just glad the whole album sounds good to me. But I'm happy that she wrote/helped composing the best songs. That's really something.
No idea, the song isn't doing well digitally either but maybe she just wanted to release her music without worrying with corporations and strategies like she used to do with SM...
Did you like that CBX song lol

I love both Billy and GD's voices so I understand exactly what you're talking about.
Also GD is going to sing on Last Dance judging by the teaser so that should be fun.
As for the teasers I'm happy with Fxxk It, sounds fun and Last Dance is going to be the sad farewell song. That said I'm salty over the lack of songs!!
Also don't even get me started on the dreads. I liked his permanently wet hair...

It happened in March but YG probably made CL and Dara lie about having a new summer album. On the letter CL wrote she says they tired hard to make it work but she doesn't offer any kind of explanation. I don't believe it anymore desu
>tfw nobody calls you a pretty bitch
Or at least not that I know of.
>full album
Don't get fooled. It's gonna be Spring, the other one and a couple of new songs probably.

crayon pop

Rachel of APRIL is a bit ugly, to be honest.

fuck yeah, i missed these essays

post pictures that really make you think

Post retarded idols that you love

she would be april's babysoul if it wasn't for chaebysoul

i feel like he might be here rn

LMAOOOOOOO

at least it's not that fat shit babyuggo

This always makes me think

Post some happy chinks

Nah, just post some happy Cao Lu please.

don't mind if i do

incredible pits

ears don't close you stupid fucking waste of oxygen gooks

rachel of a.de tho

beautiful skin

gosh dang i want to freaking KISS this new loona member

you don't gotta tell me fampai

>posting lovelyz
>not jisoo tho

are we REALLY going to keep pretending wjsn is good?

>lie to Black Jack
Wouldn't be the first or last time.
What the hell was "SOON" about? They both posted it before the disbandment news and everyone thought it was going to be a single release.
I don't know what to believe. At least they are still friends and talking.
Rainbow as well because they will go on a trip together. Hyuna doesn't want to talk about 4Min anymore.
Pretty bitch should catch on. I feel like Kystal would be called Resting Pretty Faced Bitch. I'm dying for f(x) to come back but its actually Red Velvet time soon.
You don't kill my AKMU hype. Chan is leaving us after this album. I will miss these two together. Reminds me to watch their V apps.

I'm in love

>yfw they're still arguing in the previous thread

yes. yes we are

forgot your bp, bpstinky

>rich man's slug

lmaooo tell 'em

eunseo is rich man's slug

i like a lot of groups, including bp who have a 3 out of 4 banger record. wjsn has a 1 out of 3 score

real talk how do you essay posters keep track of who you're even talking to

mei is really cute sometimes

idiots

>'''''banger'''''

lmao you're gay what do you know

Can one of you lovelyz fags post the Mijoo calendar pic?

lol @ this entire post

sluggo a shit

How bout some chink butt

Someone post SNSD, the greatest kpop group of all time.

retarded newshit

I'm sure he's gotten offers and someone will snatch him up eventually. If not, he can prob make a comfortable living writing/producing for others.
>acting
I've never found him particularly goodlooking... he reminds me of benedict cumberbatch lol but uhh good for him and good luck to Minzy hope she finds success at mw

Well that's refreshing, my taste in music in middle school was severely questioned because corgans annoying voice
I like when GD sings, I mean it can be shaky live but I personally love it on the recorded tracks. I like both teasers, fxxk it a bit more they lewd tho.. or my minds in the gutter. Quality over quantity I guess, and exo got pushed back boo I guess it's for the best..
Honestly most other people would look worse with those dreads, I agree about the wet hair there's something about it.
Ima spam some hun he's been forcing me to save pics of him lately

please give more of your scores for other albums, this is very insightful

captain of the debate team right there

Its a shame that some groups and their songs are dismissed by people calling it "slutpop".

Some slutty groups have really good songs.

high notes a qt

when's bp running man going to air?
i need more jisoo

I like both slutpop and purepop 2bh

we love slutpop here it has all the best songs

goddess

butttriggered gayfag

which lovelyz member is this

slutpop isn't bad but tbqhwya the problem with some groups is that they focus so much on being sluts they forget how to sing (like twice)

i think i read its on the 18th

it's like one gfriendshitter. we all love stellar and bambino here. their music is patrishe

can you give me specific albums to cover? the one that stands out most this year is aoa. not a single bad song on that. 4minute i guess would be second with only one snoozer and that disgusting hate chorus.

yea at least this album feels like a step up from her last one, i liked fly but this one is already a lot better good job sica
>she wrote/helped composing the best songs
im glad shes getting to do the stuff she loves again, even though i love taeyeon sicas exit from kpop was so sad i doubt she wanted to devote all her time to her fashion brand
>Did you like that CBX song
no joke i havent even listened to it
been too distracted by kais new purple hair

why is a million years would sungyeol ever get a solo
did you see everyone saying daeyeol might be on p101, i would seriously cry dont do that to him woollim

her name is thighnotesqt

isnt bambino a cover dance group?

here's another (You). keep proving you're a braindamaged newfag

slutpop used to be good but 2015-2016 slutpop is all brave bros-core

>doesn't post her thighs

my life is a beauty

they have a song now

wasn't girl's day supposed to come back this year? What happened to that?

Why do they hide her mijoos?

>Stellar
sometimes, but the problem is they went from slutpop to being literal bait.

>Memebino
get out

gonna have to word this

they have two

>there are people that hate cosmic qts
LMAO @ your life

you like yes?

wow oh well at least we'll get bigbang's MADE soon

And it won't be the last time. Even after the group is gone YG is going to find some way to fuck with them.
2ne1 was just an article. YG mentioned something about 2ne1 returning but it was right after Minzy left. I think he was just trying to bully her or something. But I'm happy Bom is friends with the other girls still.
Who says RV is coming back again? Because Yeri is alive? I'm ready but please give me f(x) next year.
I'm sorry but the color of my heart is black.

It's all one guy talking to himself as far as I know

I mean, sometimes the weirdest a voice sounds, the better it is. It feels more "unique".
It might be shaky live, but it still sounds so good. Did you watch this already? I keep posting this video but it's one of my favorite performances ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=IyqyU6_9_Tc
I totally got the lewdness you're talking about. Kek, but it's more in a comedic way? Plus the song sounds like it's going to be fun. Last Dance sounds very depressing as it is. Also this quantity/quality thing is just bullshit at this point. No idea what happened but well whatever it is what it is. Plus maybe EXO wants their Christmas song to come out around Christmas. That would make sense.
I haven't saved any pictures at all lately. But will do... Who's gonna be the first EXO to get meme dreads?

>Memebino
>get out
not him but chocolate cream is pretty decent

"coming in January" "we're not lying this time"

any more jiae or yeiny?

I'm sure just a being former of Winner will land him a few jobs but if he sucks at acting, that's it. He loves the stage and his fans. There is no way him being a producer solely will work for him.
I hope Minzy individual fans can support her. They've all been theough enough. She needs a solo by March.

Sungyeol solo 2017.
Woollim is promoting everyone. Their trainees on Brodudes 101. They will oay to make Daeyeol win and bring Woollim boys to be an even more highly anticpared debut.
NIT cafe posted this. Why doesn't SUM cafe have an insta?

based slutbro

Word I can just imagine how sad their lives are.

luda washing her legs

we love sluts here

lewda...

Is Hyomin hated?

where is jonghyun's mv

wjsn have 7 bangerz

imagine the smell

where's this from

name them in order of bangerness