I triggered a girl yesterday by showing her that Pomf Pomf song. Turns out she was abused as a child. Fuck me

I triggered a girl yesterday by showing her that Pomf Pomf song. Turns out she was abused as a child. Fuck me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_gender
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, fuck her for being a cunt. People shouldn't take videos from Internet seriously. Don't play along in this silly "triggering" game, you did nothing wrong.

Don't you know that every girl says that? Literally every female in the world will claim to have been abused Or molested or raped at one point or another.

If they can't laugh at shit like that, that's a big fuckin' red flag.
You probably dodged a bullet, there.

Kek, serves her right for pointing it out in ur face. Theres no such thing as being uncalled for if u knew no such thing

Yea, I wasn't expecting her to react like that. I watch a guy stream on twitch with 200 viewers a night and his subs request it as a troll song.

like none of that song is about rape lmfao,

Okay, Nietzsche. Thanks for your insight. OP, apologize if you want to have anything to do with her, if you can live without her, just try avoiding her for the rest of your life. Just do one or the other, 'cause you're being a bitch otherwise

Most have. Welcome to the real world. Okay, not most, but a fairly absurd amount.

this is not true

I'm pretty sure it's a song directed for pedophiles.
Nyanners or whoever sang that song acted like a loli.

She was probably asked what they were going to do on the bed right before being gangraped by sixteen of her uncles, and thus, it was a flashback trigger for her.

Good going, OP.

Glad you have more experience than the combination of every female in the world plus scores of statisticians/studies that say otherwise

It's a parody song of ponponpon
Look it up m8

Rape statistics clearly show that underage girls are only at 16-17%
>muh nearly everygirl

Not OP for either the image or this post, but I second that.

Every female has been underage at some point in their life... Are you able to even breathe on your own?

Wait, what is that percentage? Your words could have a dozen interpretations and are not very clear

What's the pomf pomf song?

rape statistics
>but ho-how do I interpret this data?
rape equals penetration
17% of underage females are reported to have been raped; the reports came from multiple therapy sessions before coming to the full conclusion of yea/na of said rape

literally google it

You give user too much credit, everyone demands to be spoon fed information while they're on this damn site

proofs?

OMFG wikipedia it, the damn world wide data is everywhere between 20 and 10%

fuckin laughed
spoiler alert: every girl was abused as a child

proof? I dont see proof

Who needs that shit. Don't stick your dick in crazy.

>nice meme

>asked to back up a statement with proof
>doesn't provide any and calls it as assumed knowledge
>asked again to provide proof
>literal meme response
so I'm assuming you just said something without proof and you don't actually have any?

nice b800
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_gender
>>/go to bed/

> In a 2000 research article from theHome Office, in England and Wales, around 1 in 20 women (5%) said that they had been raped at some point in their life from the age of 16 beyond.[10]
Was the closest thing I could find to a rape statistic
This doesn't seem to back up your statement of 20%?

Also learn to greentext before you try it newfag

I already gave her that knee jerk apology. If that isn't good enough the hell with it. She's not all that anyway. What disturbed me is how totally off guard it caught me. I've grown so used to just laughing at stuff like this. It's a bit concerning. (also my computer legit fucking crashed. hence delayed response)

and how much of this is from africa
this does not apply at all to western countries

In 2011, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that "nearly 20% of all women" in the United States suffered attempted sexual assault, sexual assault (forced kissing and fondling), attempted rape, or rape sometime in their life.

Seven percent of girls in grades five to eight and twelve percent of girls in grades nine through twelve and said they had been sexually abused. (Commonwealth Fund Survey of the Health of Adolescent Girls, 1998)

Only seven percent of the perpetrators were strangers to the victim. (Sexual Assault of Young Children as Reported to Law Enforcement. Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. Department of Justice, 2000)

80% are under age 30 (SOO, 1997, 1999 NCVS)
10.5 percent of all high school-age girls have been sexually assaulted.(CDC 2007)
Rape has been proven to be going down since the 90's

there is a small amount of data on africa obviously pre 2000s