Gonzalo Choke Master Higuain

I'm going to make this thread every mother fucking day in an attempt to see this guy never play a single important game again.

1. 2014 World Cup Final.

With the score leveled, Gonzalo Higuain is gifted a free scoring opportunity [Toni Kroos] to put Argentina ahead.

He does this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNYAYR35AXM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pVo5eMuYwK4
youtube.com/watch?v=9GrY8l1SAwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2. 2014 World Cup Final

Yet again Higuain is given a scoring opportunity.
He has clear vision of both the defenders and his teammate.
All he has to do is check his run.

He does this.

2.5 2014 World Cup final

Additive

Higuain has a perfect opportunity to shoryuken German Goalkeeper Manuel Neuer in the chin and send him back to 1945 but doesn't take the chance.

3. 2015 Copa America

After a brilliant Lionel Messi run, Gonzalo Higuain receives a pass from Ezequiel Lavezzi in the final 20 seconds of Copa America 2015

He does this.

4. 2015 Copa America Final

During the penalty shootout after missing a last minute goal,
with Matías Fernández, Lionel Messi, and Arturo Vidal successfully converting penalties,
Gonzalo Higuain takes the spot in an effort to draw the shootout at 2-2

He does this.

5. 2016 Copa America Centenario Final

Gifted a free one on one opportunity, all Higuain has to do is beat Chilean goalkeeper Claudio Bravo

He does this.

6. Serie A final match day 2015

With only 14 minutes remaining in the season, Gonzalo Higuain needs to score a penalty for Napoli to overtake 10-man Lazio in the Serie A table and guarantee a spot in the Champions League

He does this.

Napoli misses the Champions League for the 2015/2016 season.

look at this autistic amerifat

I remember watching this game lel

Here's another webm of Higuain choking

10/10 thread

LOL Missi fags really are this desperate.

literally everything you are posting, Missi would have the equal chance of missing too.

Messi misses sitters from time to time as well. Messi misses penalties often as well.

get that manlet dick out of your mouth.

i like it when people do badly at sports because it fills my favourite Sup Forums board with topics that when i read them cause me to exhale slightly out of my nose

fucking Higuain. it's his fucking fault, Messi got nervous because of him!

FUCK

7. 2012 Copa del Rey

Gonzalo Higuain is gifted a thru ball by Barcelona defender Dani Alves

He does this.

Real Madrid eventually loses 3-4 to Barcelona and Barcelona continues on to become Copa del Rey champion.

>misses in 10 seconds

is there a more JUST athlete?

chile has the perfect defense against messi
the goalkeeper that trains against him 365 days a year

>these penaldofags triggered by an higuain thread?
bwahahaahhaha

stay mad Messi bitch

i really hope you have webms of his misses against lyon that caused real dropping in knockout phase, those were incredible

they're on suicide watch after portugal won the euro without him

Not that easy

Literally JUST - the player

>trailing 0-1, Gonzalo Higuain has two chances to get his team back into the game

You're missing the sitter he choked in ET

shit angle

maybe he should've shot at the keep for the ball to deflect and go in, even then it's nothing guaranteed

>Become manager
>Do not play Higuain in important matches (finals, derbies, ect, ect)
>Use a backup striker or winger in his place instead.
There.

*keeper

>backup striker

Enjoy.

this choke against Lyon which get Madrid btfo at the knock out stage
youtube.com/watch?v=RNYAYR35AXM

8. Champions League knockout rounds 2010 vs Lyon

Gonzalo Higuain goes past Lyon goalkeeper in an opportunity that could have given Real Madrid a 2-0

He does this.

The game ends 1-1 and Real Madrid is eliminated from the Champions League

You keep posting these but are you saying you seriously wouldn't want him as a striker?

Get him, play backup striker in cup matches. League guaranteed.

wow

a striker who doesnt have 100% efficiency. he might as well kill himself.

i still don't understand how is it even possible to miss this

obviously making 200 000 euro per week is not enough

higuain must join arselel

two negatives make a positive, they'll will cancel each other's choke

I miss the days when Madrid were JUST and were regularly BTFO in the CL, shit even Liverpool beat them 4-0.

This really. Hated Higuain until I saw his choke at Real. It's just in his nature; no one to blame here.

Makes me see Arsene Wenger in a different light as a Chelski fan.

I think bravo made hin nervous + argentinas pressure. He has kicked penalties to bravo hundreds of time.

Reminder It should have been a Mexico vs. Argentina final

Lavezzi should have man up a go straight to kick it for scoring

Shit angle.
Not a special run.
Messi cum drinker chicano detected.

dont blame higuain
blame fucking Patata Martino.
once shame on you, twice shame on me
and all that shit

Good 'ol Higuain.
Do you have the ones against Lyon?

I'd pick him anyway, you can't blame Higuian or even Messi for Argentinian NT choking

le quit the NT man cucks are extra salty after TSUnaldo won the Euro lmao

It is fair to shit on a player by posting his worst miss in his career? Most of the attempt there would've made him an hero if he scored.

obviously op is a cunt (look @flag)

last year Higuain broke a decades long record with his goals.

i think people rate him fair.
hes a good player, sometimes very good, but you cant play him on finals, or important matches (vs lazio)

good thread

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pVo5eMuYwK4

You have to say that he is much worse when something's on the line. I wouldn't want my team to rely on this guy.

Same goes for Cavani.

Imagine if Gonzalo "JUST" Higuain was a Portoguese and gave away three titles. Penaldo would have ruptured an aneurysm in inhuman rage and then strangled him on the pitch in front of the entire audience.

ppl seem to forget how shit kun has been for argentina or that Palacio miss
Pipa needs to stop playing for argentina tho

I would give my left nut to have Higuain on the portuguese NT, we havent had a good striker in a million years.

Same guy who has been posting non-stop Messi dick sucking and Ronaldo bashing since Portugal won the Euro.

Dude is totally broken brained and autistic because MUH GOAT MESSI is a failure.

What the fuck was he thinking? He could've just dribbled past him.

What purpose would he served in Chelsea or Juventus? He would be a perfect fit at Arsenal since their only objective every year is to finish top 4

Literally makes me want to puke

Arsenal material by the looks of it

yup, it's another "It's_everyone's_fault_except messi_thread".

>implying watching your team win from the sideline is a success

>messifags

this is loudest goal i ever scream, and it wasn't

neuer should have killed him here, that way messi would´ve been 2 times CA winner

Reminder the only pathetic club this man belongs with is Arsenal

We have a winner.

based professional choker

I think this finally proves your point.

I'm Colombian but I rooted for you guys (for the first time in my life) the last three summer. Higuaín disgusts me.

Fucking Martín Palermo would've converted these... Except this one of course:

is higuain JUST personified?

haha i remember that. i remember thinking "no way he scores here"
you know that feeling you get in your stomach when a striker is through on goal. you're thing "omg here we go, it's going to happen". with higuain in a big game i don't get that feeling.

> You can't blame the choker for choking

Breh

probably already mentioned but I remember a spanish cup or supercup final against barcelona ~4 years ago in which he easily had 4 or more one on one chances against valdés in the first half time and he fucked up every one of those. It was incredible

Honestly. How can a professional fuck up this badly? I really don't get it. I feel like 90% of Sup Forums, janitors not included, could get these in the net.

>shitguain

90% of Sup Forums, including janitors, get startled by the sound of their own voice. put them in front of 60000 people in the stands in a cup final and they refuse to leave the dressing room, never mind score a goal.

was this the most awkward arm folding in the WC?

I experienced a wicked pleasure when it was disallowed.

higuain is not a first time autist, he had choked away a few big games before 2014

is he really going to Juventus?

i hope not

He's fucking trash

i think hes going to arsenal tbqh fa.m tttt (to tell the truth)

I honestly don't understand how some fucking idiots think that Argentina is "stacked," Higuain and Aguero are actually fucking useless for the NT, Argentina should just get Tevez or something because I doubt he could be more useless than those two fucks.

same senpai

>€94MM release clause

there's no point in buying him if you can get to a CL final without him, he would just make Juventus worse

you dont know how much times i wanted to FUCKEN KILL THIS GUY REEEEEE

how can he be a choke master?
shouldnt he choke at the end?
and if he chokes at choking, what does that makes of him?
>CHOKE MASTER IS A LOGICAL FALACY

I can only hope Higuain gets bought so Napoli can get a better striker.

hahahaahaha messifags on suicide. Messi will live in Ronaldos shadow rest of his life because he has now been exposed as a systembabby unlike Ronaldo who won EC by playing in every game.
Messi had all the chanches to be succesful in NT but this manlet bottled it. 1 on 1 against Neuer in WC final but pressure was too much so he bottled it. Same thing again against Chile 2016. He fucking loses the title by bottling a pen HAHAHA. Meanwhile Ronaldo shows how it is done and leads his team to the semi final.

Also Ronaldo leads his team to the fina on the same day l while Messi leads his father to a jail.

Talk about difference. I can't seriously believe that there is someone who thinks Messi is better than Ronaldo.

Messifags have to be the most autistic people on this board

here is an opposite one

he will be always a literal who for me, definition of tap in baby, or more like cant even tap in baby

>a striker misses some of his chances
Stop the presses, lads!

>some

he missed all of them, that's why his Chokeguain

kek messi apologist defence force at work again. theyre both equal chokers and will never win a world cup

atleast higuain has been good at multiple clubs and in multiple leagues unlike messi though

Both Agüero and Higuain shouldn't ever come back to Argentina National Team. We'd rather play with fucking Vietto.

We neither.

If Higuain and Agüero were in your team in the Euro finals you'd have lost. 3 finals prove my point, it ain't no coincidence.

tbf he's everything but that
he's one of the least stat padding striker on the market
video related, apologies for shitty music, couldn't find a clean one
youtube.com/watch?v=9GrY8l1SAwA

i would take Higuain in my team any day to be honest