Is there any place where older dudes (like 18+) can party and dance with young girls (like 12+), Sup Forums?

Is there any place where older dudes (like 18+) can party and dance with young girls (like 12+), Sup Forums?

Im asking for a friend... also i know thay nickelodeon slime festival is one but i'm.. i mean my friend is already going to that one.

kill yourself fucker

Literally a skating rink

Why friend? Y must u be so mad sad and bad on Sup Forums of all places?

Were you touched by uncle ben as a kid?

I need more like a club type

>I need more like a club type
No. No there is not.

Surely friend there is a place where older dudes can dance and happily hang and chill with young girls friend??

>Why friend? Y must u be so mad sad and bad on Sup Forums of all places?
You're new here, aren't you?
>kill yourself

No there isn't.

There really isn't.

european countries have this ['water disco' thing..

Church lockins. Since you're a straight pedo, I'd recommend a protestant church. If you were into boys, I'd recommend Catholic, since there's already an infrastructure in place to enable molesting them.

Literally ANY poor country. The Philippines, Thailand, Africa. Bunch of places you can "party with children" you sick fuck.

Butthurt newfag

Please tell me more

No i dont want to have illegal sex my butthurt friend i just want to party and maybeeee hookup with some

Have you seen the movie taxi driver?

As a european I have no idea what you are talking about.
We have some "youth clubs" but they are mostly for 14-19 year olds. And they are more about playing pool and shit like that than dancing.

>and maybeeee hookup with some
So..illegal sex

No friend pls exllain

Hey friend if a hot girl wanted to hookup i wouldnt decline.. whether she be 21+ or around 13

>party
illegal
>maybeeee hookup
illegal sex
>with some
illegal

>butthurt
The soon to be pot calls the kettle black......................................... that's a prison joke btw.

How is making out with underage girls at a party illegal?

>Hey friend if a hot girl wanted to hookup i wouldnt decline.. whether she be 21+ or around 13
Which is why things like a club for 12+ year old girls and 18+ year old men don't exist.

Play Pokemon Go and set up a lure in the middle of town. That's what I do. High School girls show up all the time. I've fucked a couple but you have to be careful interacting with them so they don't think you're a rapist (even though I am).

Facebook's that way son. Seriously, why do you moralfags come here today?

this whole thread.

Back to Facebook

Go to Hong Kong
Underage drinking is rampant there

That's called statutory rape friendorino, and that's not only illegal, it's something people shank you in prison for

im currently expiriencing something else you might like.
im a lifeguard at a public swimming pool.
i dont know what is required for the job where you live, but its not that hard.
watching people will literally be your job and with sunglasses on you can look whereever you want. if you just go to the public pool as yourself im sure you will be kicked out.
you can also sleep on the job if you do it right

This...has to be bait

Poor quality b8 m8 r8 8/8

Have you ever hooked up with a girl mate? It involves putting your pecker in a hole, which is super illegal if she's underage

But whats wrong with making out with a 13 year old girl? I mean theyre literally at their prime

Nice try Mr. FBI

top zozzle

Nothing wrong with that.

10/10 job.

You get raped/killed in prison for it. That's one thing wrong with it. And no—starting puberty is not their prime. When their hips have fully developed to hold a child is when they're in their prime.

All pedos are beta just kindly take yourself out of the gene pool by killing yourself

Librechan org

Well not OP but i have hooked up with a 12 year old girl i met at a friends party. I was drunk and just chilled with her and got her number. The rest is history. Also she was actually one of the most beautiful and best kissers ive been with.

Pic related

Changed my mind. If shes 12 im 12

SOME ONE POST NOOOODSSSS

Lmfao. Succesffully baited the sjw autistic newfags.

It seems many of the anonymus tards on Sup Forums have been touched by gramps as a kid. You fucking faggots like to edgy and are the type to post furry and trap crap but get butthurt once real life girls are posted.