fuck wrong pic

Faggot

Mmm that's a really nice foot, OP
Good work

>requests foot fetish thread
>doesn't contriboot

Holy fucking shit
Her toes are fucking perfect

So I've never been into foot and I'm curious; what about feet makes them "hot"? What's the difference between nice feet and ugly feet? For example, how are these?

If you have to ask, you'll never know. But seriously, for me, it's just sexy to see a hot girl...I mean, who doesn't like a hot girl right? That ass. Them titties. Cute smile. Etc.

But then when she also takes care of her feet and does her nails and shit. It just does it for me.

Having a foot fetish is cool because I still get turned on by all of the "normal" parts of a hot girl, but once spring hits and girls start wearing sandals and flip flops, it's like I get ANOTHER part of her that turns me on and girls are usually more than willing to show off pedicures and shit.

Imagine if girls just walked around in thongs and bras on campus. It's like that if you're into feet once the weather is nice enough for those toes to come back out. It's like getting an extra part of her body to fap to.

tl:dr - foot fetishes are awesome because I already like tits and ass but I also get to see their feet, which I like too.

So how are the ones I posted then?

I don't know. The pic in the OP doesn't really seem to be anything but some girl's tummy. The next one seems to be a candid creeper shot, and the girl's feet are nicely shaped, but she doesn't have toenail polish on and that's a big turn on for me. There's nothing more annoying than an otherwise hot girl who just lets her feet go to shit and doesn't take care of them.

And yeah, this girl does have feet....but this looks like some amateur "model" who decided to go barefoot for this set instead of actual foot pics.

OP you really suck at foot threads, huh?

I like closeups

Good job, OP. If you want to start a foot thread, then fucking contribute and at least start with the right picture. Last one I'm posting. Fuck you guys.

anyone else love cumming in shoes?

posting gf

i love taking creeps of my buddies gf's feet. i am obsessed. oc.

Best day when my crush sent me this..

here's a candid i took of my slutty friend. have more pics of her. also stories of when i massaged her feet once and another time i came in her heels

i havent blown in a shoe yet. dont want to get caught. ive sniffed this girls dirty shoes. socks. and panties at different points while jerking

nice

She ticklish?

i haven't gotten caught yet. here's the story about this pair of boots i posted
>wake up after party
>owner of these boots still ptfo
>cum in them
>take socks
>20 min later she wakes up, puts them on barefoot because no socks
>"i think someone spilled their drink in my shoes"
>really just my cum

thanks dude, here are some toes pics of her

this girl wasn't too ticklish when i massaged her feet

fuck yeah. i gotta try that

i'll never be that tall :(

Friend that fell asleep.

gf

diff victim now. has no clue i've cum in so many of
her shoes

Mmmm, love seeing plain-looking women getting their soles out.

Charlotte russe means shes a teen giod shit

bump

> op wants a foot fetish bread.
> posts tits

this is fucking hot

i love all the different reactions when it dawns on them that some perv is videoing their feet.

any vids of this one?

love it

there is a video, but i don't have it unfortunately.

dammit, such a shame, she's hot af

dead?