Muh history

>muh history

Its all manure, liverpoop, and arseshit have to feel relevant atm lol

>mfw when my club has been in a CL final and beaten by fucking Ajax

whats your club la?

That's the Englel national team for you.

I'm guessing Panathinaikos, who lost to Ajax in 1971.

>mfw my club has been in a CL final only to have one of the greatest players of all time score one of the greatest goals of all time to beat us

Bayer Leverkusen?

yes

Will they ever stop choking, or is it their fate to choke forever?

Panathinaikos, I kinda worded it badly since it was the European Cup at the time

Bayer Leverkusen or Gladbach?

Well I'll probably live to see them for another 50 years or so, they're bound to win something again in that time, right?

Right?

With Buyern hogging the Bundesliga and Spanish teams hogging the CL, I don't think any other team will be winning either of those for a while, let alone Leverkusen.

Maybe in a century or so.

Arsenal don't have a great history though.

Their fans think they have great footballing tradition however, and a misplaced sense of 'class'

t. Man Citeh fan

I'm dying, la!

God damn you guys had such a great team.
I was rooting for you like mad.

t. Notts Forest fans

>Notts Forest
This is going to trigger so many people.

That's exactly why I put it.

I've known so many Forest fans my age talking shit about how much they've won in the past.

In our lifetimes I've seen us lift 2 league cups and win 3 league titles.
Forest have done nothing. Forest fans are pathetic and nothing but envious little shits/

> hurr durr we only care about Derby

If anything, OP's more likely to have issues with Forest fans because they go muh history, than be one himself.

>his team is less than 120 years old

>I rate football achievements in a time when the Royal Engineers could win the FA cup

kek

KEK

K E K

>his team only has 4 superb owl wins.

>CIteh

>muh invincibles who don't even have the record for most points

>His country hasn't won a trophy in the last 20 years

Most people who say "h-history doesn't matter!" are usually people who are bandwagoning some team who just started winning things. I.e. Seahawks/Man City.

>his team hasn't won a trophy in the last 12 months.

AFF championships are babby tier championships, but it's better than nothing.

And people who say a team "hasn't got any history" bandwagon a team that has been dominant for years.

most sports fans are just dumb cunts not worth listening to

>Arsenal don't have a great history
>misplaced sense of 'class'

The Invencibles played the most creative, attractive football ever in the Premier League era, that's a fact