Im 17 and looking for a job what should i do

im 17 and looking for a job what should i do

Get a job

google "teen looking for job at x" whereas x is the city you life in

underaged faggot

try mcdonalds they hire people about your age (i work there)

Nothing.

Get job waiting tables at bar. Get around people and learn social skills, might get lucky and meet someone high up for a better job if nothing else you learn how to talk to adults, then get you a real job

You planning on college?

there is only one mcdonalds store where i live in...and it doesnt hire

i will go to university starting september

Sell your anal virginity and invest in binary options

Are you a guy or a girl?

Plenty of big box stores need help loading shit on the shelves. As long as you can lift you're good to go.

If you're a girl then try retail clothes stores or prostitution.

*your area* indeed

Assuming no experience choices are pretty much limited to retail, food service, front desk etc. But getting some money and a start at working your age is nothing to sneeze at

What is the source of the picture you posted? That's hot as hell

What state you live in

>17
>underage
MODS

im not in the us...i am in europe actually greece

dunno found it on a ylyl thread in Sup Forums about a week ago

sell drugs

I am a recruiter by trade, what country / state / city do you live in, this can help.

Reported

Do you know her FB

Nephew is 15 sells wow and RS gold makes little over 250-300 a week not bad for a 15 year old who doesn't even need to touch the computer half the time.

Well way I did it, Australian here, is I did a fair amount of volunteer work that resembled retail work. That built up my resume really quick, as no one give a fuck about your prior history if you work for free. Then I went around handed resumes everywhere, even places I didn't think want a guy like me. Ended up getting a waiter job.

Right now you have an advantage over me, you're below adult wage so you're a more viable hire.

So do some volunteer work, make yourself look attractive as you can (this is serious advice) and work towards getting the fuck out of Greece, that place's economy is in the shit.

Wait a year. No one wants to deal with all the bullshit that comes with employing a minor.

find one

the problem is that im 17 noone wants to hire a 17yo for most jobs becaus the law forbits you to have regular and tiring hours and unhealthy stuff and it needs extra paperwork

Underage b&

Swefag 18yo here, I've been thinking of going for something in storage. Any opinions?

Isn't just incentive for you to go to school and study?

Do retail it's easy and builds resume fast.

i want to make some money to get a drivers license.In greece a drivers license costs about 700-800 euros which i dont have right now.Either way i want to make my own money.might try what user suggested before at box stores

inb4 underaqge b&

You live in Greece? Your fucked, the country is bankrupt. And full of Greeks.

And getting off of Sup Forums might help

If mechanically inclined at all. Gopher boy in a auto repair shop / service station garage.