Post your fav album, age, and religious affiliation. Other anons give you recs

Post your fav album, age, and religious affiliation. Other anons give you recs.

>18
>Athiest

Lateralus - Tool
Athiest

>19
>None/nihilist (why bother praying to something?)

new Zao that came out today is kinda similar

Is this satire? Am I under enough layers of irony to understand this? Or are you guys actual fedoralords?

Is the only actual edgelord in the thread. Being an atheist is one thing, but the nihilist aspect is just straight up depression accompanied with sexual abuse.

spiritist

Look, if you're a grown man, like metal, and consider yourself an atheist, you're a fedoralord. Sorry to tell you.

you just say that because it's not cool to be atheist anymore...

Look, if you're a grown man and posts on Sup Forums, you're a fedoralord. Sorry to tell you.

>18
>agnostic

They're teenagers listening to Metal, why does that surprise you?

It was never cool to be an atheist.
Why? It's just an imageboard, it's not like everyone on this site is a godless socially-awkward faggot like you.

You must conform to my ideal or you are an edgelord.

Metal is gay

>It was never cool to be an atheist.
I think people shouldn't consider something being 'cool' when it comes to spirituality
You think you're being so avant by criticizing atheists, but you're just riding the neoconservative wave
You're the same as a fedoralord, just form a different era

>22
>No religion

You're free to be an atheist if it's that important to you. Just letting you know that nobody thinks it's cute after age 16. Same with listening to metal. But you probably are 16, so I'll give you a little more time to mature before I judge you.

le "spiritual but not religious" meme

>it's not like everyone on this site is a godless socially-awkward faggot like you.
which is precisely why you're currently spending your time arguing with "fedoralord" kids on a friday night

good going mate

>implying this hard
I was raised a Christian. I'm not "riding the neoconservative wave". The fact that you consider people who are religious to be "just conforming to the new fad" shows how absolutely insecure/immature you are.

>19
>Athiest

>18
>Christian

I'm Christian and eighteen. Metal is good, and you're so goddamned stupid to say "if it's that important to you"

Who The Fuck Cares.

You're making a big deal out of something you shouldn't even care about.

You seem pretty butthurt, are you sure you're not an atheist?

Do you really think a mature men would:
>call people "fedoralords"
>say people are 16
>dismiss people because of their spiritual believes
>think people are atheists because it's "cute"
>call people immature because of the music they listen
>call people immature at all
>post on Sup Forums

>19
>I don't fucking know m8.

"yes"

gg no re

Mature people don't judge others.

>21
>gnostic

You're the butthurt one, you're just hiding behind fake confidence and it's funny as fuck

This is why I don't even like to call myself religious, I'm associated with the Christian superiority complex that's so prevalent in Christians on this board in particular

That's not true. Humans are judgmental by nature. You judge people every day. Stop being a hypocrite.

Secular humanist

>"no u"
>I don't even like to call myself religious
Go join the atheist club then, friendo. You'd fit right in. :^)

they don't openly judge and act superior based on belief. Like a cunt does

>19
Christian

>you're just hiding behind fake confidence
>projecting this hard

It's so weird how much they preach love and forgiveness in the New Testament and yet here you are judging as if you're Saint fucking Peter himself judging me as I enter heaven.

Kill yourself so I don't have to see you there, my man

>23
>Germanic Neopaganism

>lectures on being judgmental
>tells human being to kill himself
see you in hell

Look, Sup Forums has already proven themselves politically retarded multiple times of course they'd also be spiritually retarded.

>implying people are atheists to be cute

are you done preaching sir? The game is on and I have company over

See I saw the irony as I was writing it but I don't really care at this point

I'm sure God doesn't care that I told a joke

Oh yeah but I'm butthurt

>tells man to kill himself
>"it was a joke though, just a joke. all in good fun. suicide is fun."
>"I'M NOT BUTTHURT. I DON'T EVEN CARE."

Are you one of those "don't tell suicide jokes mmkay" type sjws? Because if so you should fucking hang yourself

>19
>Hellenist Neopagan

>22
>Christian

I'm saying that suicide jokes are obviously distasteful and that it's very un-Christian of you to suggest that something so deeply sinful and devastating is funny. Really, again, you should consider joining up with those atheists, because you'd fit right in.

>20
>Agnostic Nihilist (I guess that's my official answer? I don't really care and hate everything)

I'm not the same guy, or a Christian

Clearly I was being serious sir you are correct.

I genuinely hope that you end your life. After that, I hope your family is left in tatters after the horrific decision you make. I hope that when you mother gets the call, she drops the phone and clasps her hand to her mouth and silently screams.

I can only hope that when the person finds you, it's your significant other or your child. I hope that they don't fully understand what they see when it is first in eyesight, but they slowly realize the choice that you have made.

Suicide is fun, I agree

>23
>atheist

Careful with that edge, son
Dropped.

ABSOLUTE FUCKING EDGELORD

>implying God doesn't appreciate the irony
He has the most fucked sense of humor.

"distasteful"

It's extremely un-Christian to judge another person just so you know

>have no idea what Polyphia is
>based on your post, I assume it's prog metal
>look it up on RYM
>"prog metal, djent"
>mfw

Cheer up!

>Close to the Edge
>18
>not an atheist, not a christian. definitely not anything else.

>yfw it's prog metal for women

>Hellenist Neopagan
Sounds pretty based desu

Christian (w/o denomination)

Ohhh, I get it now

You're incapable of understanding irony, which is ironic based on your first reply, claiming you're on too many levels of irony to understand something

Is that a response to the faith question? if so then yeah pretty much, if it's aimed at Polyphia then you'll need to elaborate on that.

how typical of a twink faggot Sup Forums poster to cling to irony like a koala to a tree. you probably read pitchfork too.

Non-Denominational Christians are the only honest ones, by and large

It's pretty chill. Some of the community gets edgy(especially if they like Persephone a lot), but in general is a lot more chill and less edgy than germanic neopaganism.

Current I'd describe myself as an atheist and I doubt I'll ever believe in god(s), but I'm interested in and open to way-of-life type stuff. I'm not sure if it counts.

Yes thank you so much my very Christian friend I use irony to tell jokes sometimes

I really like it when someone doesn't understand it, and when I try to tell them that they are wrong, they insult me and call me stupid

Boy is it my favorite

The implication was that I was NOT under enough layers of irony to understand.

>21
>muslim

Deus Vult, infidel.

Oh I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to take your reply the wrong way, like you've taken almost all of mine

Serious question, why are you a Muslim?

Remember not to roleplay at school user, your mother says people might assume you're on the spectrum

Takbir, kafir

It's like being in a gang, for the respect and the brotherhood

NSA has been alerted to your location

Are you kidding me? You should base your religious beliefs off of what you feel is true, not off of that.

Don't really know bro, i went through the atheist phase when i was like 16-17, now i just call myself muslim cause i dont wanna waste my time on arguments i dont need to have. im not a practicing muslim at all though

Oh I agree, It doesn't mean that people always do what they should

This is disgusting. Let's bomb these cunts.

At least one of you is full of shit but both of you are fucking abhorrent.

Holy shit Sup Forums skews younger than I thought.

Good looking out
Why are you so mad bro lol

What are you gonna do, smite me?

I'm not even fucking Muslim

I'm made because I haven't gotten any dick in my sissy ass yet today sempai

I'll smite you with kisses ;*

Then why do you call yourself muslim? What are you hoping to accomplish?

Maybe you're not aware of how anonymous image boards work

I am not everyone here, there are multiple people in this thread

Well, you're one of two people, since you replied to that post. And both of those people called themselves Muslim. So what the fuck are you getting at

I said I'm a nihilist and I unleashed a shitstorm.

>mfw

that's my favorite album of the 2000s
>21
>Traditionalist Roman Catholic

when did I call myself a Muslim, was it when I told you why someone might choose to be part of that religion?
Because I'll be honest, I don't think I said the phrase "I am a Muslim" anywhere in that statement. So what the fuck are you getting at

This thread was about religion, it was destined to be a shitstorm.

You didn't do anything. Typical of an edgelord "nihilist" to be so self-centered I guess.

I don't have firm beliefs. I went through an atheist phase in high-school, but ever since I discovered astral projection, I've believed in the existence of higher beings. I still think organized religion is a joke for the most part.

Jewish

>now i just call myself muslim
Replies to post asking "why are you a muslim" explaining why he is a muslim

So what the fuck are you getting at

>Jewish