Who's hungry?! I'm heading down to McDonalds to purchase a double quarter pounder, fresh, hot fries, and a refreshing...

Who's hungry?! I'm heading down to McDonalds to purchase a double quarter pounder, fresh, hot fries, and a refreshing , cold Coca-Cola!

Go back to /ck/ you nancy

So close...

Why dont you kill yourself afterwards?

whoa that makes me hungry

brb going to burger king

You did it all wrong.

>tfw live in a small european town that has its own, exclusive fastfood chain
>homemade burgers for 1 euro

Livin the dream

>burger king
fucking normie

>fresh

Fuck off cunt

McDonalds is probably so desperate now, they advertise on Sup Forums

>>>/hailcorporate/

Fuck off cunt

why would you insult the bk when the thread topic is on the inferior mcdonlands?

you must be a nigger, all mcdonalds does is market to negroids these days. nigger

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

McDonald's used to taste amazing to me but these days it's more like a flavourless pulp, is this a common thing among people or do my tastebuds just suck now because I'm a smoker of a fair few years?

Who the fuck would post this besides a faggot or a McDonald's marketing piece of shit trying to figure out how to make a meme for mcdonalds

McGet thread?

ITT newfags fall for a pretty new copypasta and complain about McDonalds while unironically posting other fast food burgers and arguing about fast food (shit tier) burgers.

No, they've gone to shit

trying hitting up bk, the burgers taste better (fries too imo) and they leave you not feeling like crap immediately afterward

so which fast food burger isn't shit tier

Cheers buddy

>>>/backtotrapthreadsyougo/

Be me
McDonald's shift starts in 23 min
In burger king currently filling out an application while shitting
This is pure liquid
Need a swift death

What kind of stupid fucking faggot posts this thread EVERY GODDAMN DAY MULTIPLE TIMES. Fuck off, uncreative piece of shit.

Because I don't like this one particular bait thread means I only come here for trap threads? Try harder.

Fast food burgers, by their very nature, are shit tier. I'd rather make my own burger, but that's for another thread.

If I had to choose a burger to eat from a fast food chain, I'd probably go with either Burger King because of the charbroiled/sesame bun, but more realistically, probably Steak and Shake burgers.

inb4 Five Guys or In-and-Out Burgers

>Five Guys
Overhyped, expensive, and not really that great at all tbqhwyf
>In-n-Out
Overhyped too....it's just another greasy burger wrapped in paper.

I'm hungry, not for McDonalds though, their food always look good on the billboards, but when you actually get it, lettuce all over the dam place, drowned in sauce, somebody cum in there, it's all messed up, and taste like ass

went to mexico a few months ago on vacation. Had mcdonalds when I first got there because I didnt know where the fuck to eat. Just a dollar menu burger, oh god, that thing tasted delicious. No lie, they use different meat patties there, you can tell that the U.S. gets fucked on the meat source after trying it somewhere else.

what is this shit? why not the mcmuffin or the pancakes? do people not eat breakfast for breakfast anymore? fuck you irish clown

>going to in-n-out not for animal style fries.
spotted the faggot that doesnt know how to order at in-n-out.

Its like the smoke thread
Its an adversitement so you want to buy mcdonalds/smoke
It works because their products are very adictive

honestly, even talking about mcdonalds makes me nauseous. their shit isnt really addictive when you take the time to actually taste it as you eat.

Their fries are good. But seriously...what are you on about, mate? In-n-out's menu isn't some majestic entity that takes a sort of cunning to order from properly. It's just a fast food joint. Don't overthink it. I've eaten there enough to be able to safely say it's good, but it's not great. Fast food is seldom GREAT unless you're either DRUNK or just in the mood for some guilty-pleasure kind of eating. If you eat fast food on the regular, like more than 2-3 times a month, you're probably a fat ass.

you must be one rich motherfucker

in-n-outs menu isn't their whole menu you mong. You actually have to know what to say to them to not get the basic shit tier order. You've either not truely eaten there, or you dont live in an area that has one.

rich because mcdonalds make me feel sick?
I'm the guy that had no problem with mcdonalds, until I went to mexico and had a burger from mcdonalds there. They get WAY better burger meat and its fucking mexico.

fuck this retarded bait

so your story is that you went your whole life and you were just fine with mcdonald's, you eat it all the time, and then you have a fuckin mexican burger, and then all of a sudden mcdonald's literally makes you feel fucking sick to your stomach. what an insane story. like you'd never had a good burger before then? how many times had you been to mcdonald's? twice, maybe, a long time ago, when you were a kid? sorry if I don't buy your story, it's literally insane. so what do you normally eat? caviar? what's your refined palette used to?

Fell for it doeeeeeeee

If he asks for a double they'll have to make it fresh, so yeah.

>muh secret club for fast food restaurant connoisseurs

I don't live in an area that has one, but I do work in LA for 3-4 months out of the year and I eat there enough to know that. I mean they only have so many ingredients there. Maybe there is some combination of sponge bread, ketchup, fried shit, and meat patties that I am just unaware of because I'm not "in the know", but claiming some high ground because you eat at In-n-Out enough to know about some "secret menu" is pretty pathetic, to say the least.

I ain't complaining, OP probs got payed alot to post this cancer

actually just got off the phone with my shift manager and called in sick. I'll probably go in later and get my niece a happy meal and hopefully get a peek at the shift managers fat ass.

Op here. U guys mad? McDonald's gave me a big cock. I bet you veggie eating sucks enjoy jerking off your 5 inch cocks while looking at me.

nah, he probably got payed minimum wage

I've eaten there maybe twice this year (both times out of necessity - running late, no other quick options) and instantly regretted it both times afterwards. All I can taste is the fryer grease and I never feel satisfied afterwards.

Secret menu is listed on the website.
Stop crying.

Fuck off cunt

who the fuck is making theese threads

Some fat faggot who I really hope he's getting paid for this instead of posting it to trolle troll us