Post your trainer level faggots

Post your trainer level faggots.

Level 21 here. 3 days and ~$200 can take you very far.

Also, now that I mention it, how much money have you wasted on this shit game?

Level 9 , $0.00

I love how competitive you people get.

Lvl 12 0.00$

Just walk faggot

Can't believe you lazy fucks spend money on this game

I'm doing it for team yellow.

Lvl 16 $14.98 before taxes. Bought 100 pokeballs and six pack upgrades. Pack upgrades were nice to have.

Can't wait for pokebattles. It's not a question of "if", but "when".

rofl i have friends that are competitive with this shit. i just laugh cuz of 1)how ridiculously easy this game is and 2)how ridiculously broken it is. the servers are down more than theyre up, the ball glitches happen way too often. it makes leveling near impossible unless youre always on or on at the right times when its actually working. how can you compare levels when half the player base cant even get on or catch anything. imo after they fix all the glitches and servers, they should just reset everyone back to 0 to make it fair for everyone.

What exactly did money do to help you level so fast? I cant really see anyway that would help other than just sitting in 1 spot for 10+ hours a day putting lures up

funniest part, is my level 10 could still take you and your gym down because of the balancing in the game

Why in the fuck would you buy pokeballs?

poorfag here is right

If i ever spend money it would be on eggs, double xp would be nice.

too lazy to walk

That's why I need to hit max level. To claim gyms for the yellow team that you have to be at least half my level to beat, or at least to give other yellow bros more time to put their pokemon in my gym.

Maybe you just have a shit ass phone dude.

My LG G5 run super smooth, servers are rarely down. I'm lvl18, been playing for about 10 days.

Just hit lvl 5 no idea what team to join tho

Level 16
0.00$
And gotten laid twice through pokemon go

whoever owns the most gyms in your area

from the same guy?

It's very fucking mixed dude

Yellow team sucks.

I'm making and selling shirts and I diddnt make any yellow and people always come up to me asking for a yellow and we all laugh at then when I tell them there are none because only losers pick yellow.

Mystic

21 as well. $0.00.

lmao im level 18 and i have been playing for a few hours on my pc, im from portuga and currently cathing pokemon in NYC

Meant to include pic

Two women, one fat one not.

this shit is retarded and annoying as that stupid jamster frog, "people" only go crazy for this shit cause its on a stupid fucking phone which they want to shove up their ass for sexual pleasure...200$? are you a fucking moron???

Caught a ghastly yesterday
Im level 7

Level 17, i tend to level up around once per day, and have done since i started playing.

My trick is to go outside, also going to places you've not been before with the game can get some great results, found a park 5 mins from my house i didn't even know existed which seems to be like a Dratini Hotspot, caught 4 in about 2 hours.

Fun game, its got me out of the house more and its cool to see all these people out at the spots doing the same thing. Not the best game in the world and is sucks stuff is missing from it, but its fun.

Troglodyte detected.

im on a new galaxy. every other app runs fine no problem cept pokemon

Yeah, I tend to only walk near home. Maybe I'll give it a go.

Lvl 13 $0.00

I hope that all PMG players have their phones stolen.

$0.00

Go outside more.

"Nobody else is allowed to have fun, im so cool and mature, and unhappy, why are these people allowed to be happy and have fun with something, they should be being depressed and unhappy like i am"

-Most of the people who post and say this shit.

Obvious bait

18 $0.00

how do you kill that which has no life

Just go to some random city, or town near you, you'll find new pokemon and you'll get loads more XP.

And you'll get to visit a new place which is also cool right?

Absolutely agree. Im still going to play though, not gonna trespass but will enjoy pokemon once it comes out because I can afford to

reminder that you can just install NOX and catch pokemon all over the world without leaving your chair

It`s just a trend, will die probably before this year is over.

My man.

1/2

Yeah it might, but its still fun, lol

2/2

What am I supposed to do with my jigglypuff? Its evolution its ugly af but its objectively better
God damn

Level 16. Spent nothing. All natural baby. No cheating like you. I dont respect paid levelers. You should be forced to have an * by your level number you cheating whore...

>And you'll get to visit a new place which is also cool right?
uhh... yeah... totally... i totally, uh, love new places

Actually, to be serious, I am quite disappointed that other pokeidiots don't talk to me often. It's like they have taken their basement with them.

Level 22, 10ish days (working so not full days) $0.00

All mom death jokes aside here is my real shit

im getting that right now just to fuck with people taking pokemon way too seriously

I play to win faggot.

I find a lot of people come over and talk to me, but I live in England and a lot of people are friendly over here. Idk where you're from..

Spoken to say 20 people in the two weeks i've been playing, about 15 dudes and 5/6 women, everyone seems super friendly and most of them were cool.

(besides that one super fat sweaty guy who tried to follow me around my city)

just dont teleport cross country or you will get banned for an hour

But thats the whole fun of the game dude. Otherwise its just a shittier version of a game boy pokemon with 3d sprites and microtransactions.

thanks for info
any idea how to fuck with people besides showing them pokemon i got?

Correction. You PAY to win. You arnt playing shit. Your buying levels. Why dont u hire someone to walk ur eggs as well faggot

20 dollars

>Otherwise its just a shittier version of a game boy pokemon with 3d sprites and microtransactions
well its fun to take gyms from other people in middle of nowhere right after they take them

You would never make it as a racecar driver faggot.

dunno why people are taking this game so serious. everyones in a stupid rush to be the highest level and get the highest cp scores right now like it fucking matters in any way shape and form. you can take down any cp pokemon with any cp pokemon. theres no challenge. the only thing i think when people brag about their cp scores is that they have no life whatsoever. theyve managed to take a fun thing and make it just another stupid competitive fad to boost social points/get recognition

pokemon is overrated shit. kys Op fag.

before you login for some time, change your gps location to a place where a rare pokemon is at, like yesterday there was a charizard in santa monica pier, hundreds of people there lining up to catch him, i just teleported there and got him lol, keep in mind that i live in portugal

if i want social points i show people my e peen

I will never understand why do men choose women gender character

my gps sucks. but its kinda cool cuz my avatar doesnt know where exactly im at and has me constantly running back and forth across the street to the same two spots.

my house and a pokestop across the street.

ive got unlimited pokeball source in my house and im constantly moving.

Bitch i could out drive u anyday. Built turbo v8 mustang 5 speed and a merdedes roadster in my garage. How bout you little boy? You dream of having my abities. You wont make it as anything unless you get to pay to beat others. You dont have any personal skills so u buy perks to help your shit skills. Face it your a loser. U paid 200$ to get to a level other do for free? Think about that for a minute...

this happens to me except i can never get to pokestops
why not

Level 16. 20 bucks. Wasted it on more poke balls and a bag upgrade. Not spending anymore money on it. Found a local hotspot over run with Pokéstops and Gyms. 1.hr walking around will equal 10k+ in XP plus Pokémon galore.

wot, can't see it on google play store

Level 17 - 3 days and $0

Fucking casuals ITT

you need to download the APK for NOX

There is no need to be upset, friend. We can't all be winners in life.

Not a winner. I had a shit life. I saved for everything myself. I haveno rich parents. I had nothing. I built it all piece by piece

>this happens to me except i can never get to pokestops
hey strange, i have the same problem.
what phone are you using and what company?

Maybe it's because you're a downer and nobody likes you.

lg g vista
straight talk

did you ever have parents?

>why not?
because if i am men, i will choose fucking male character, not female one

Level 8, no money spent.

This game needs a way to mass transfer.

lg stylo
metro pcs

maybe its an LG thing.

well thats u fam I always play as female characters

Because you enjoy staring at men on your phone, I get it.

maybe

level 10.
0$ spent
16 pounds lost.

water weight keep going and u might actually lose weight

Congrats m8.

>Polemon STAY

That said, I live about a 20 minute walk from downtown and it's no problem hitting all of the stops durin lunch and after work, but i feel bad for the kids in the boonies that have no stops and have to make a day out of resupplying.

sorry, iphone 4 can't play pmg

level 25
0€ spent
played on pc with gps spoofer for 3 days

fuck you

>closet transsexuals

Lvl 32. 0.00€ gtfo loser

You got any really good spots to hang out at?

Best I could find. GPS coords in filename.

I FOUND YOU BATMAN

>chawizard
Is chawizard an new evolution of charzard? That's fucking retarded. He wint from looking like smaug to some dragon tales
You stupid fucking kids, OG Pokemon or gtfo

Damn, this, Jynx, and Mr Mime are all I want right now.

I was definitely going to try to be the very best on Day 1, but then I saw people walking around at 3 in the morning and a bunch of kids without jobs taking all the gyms and skyrocketing ahead during working/sleeping hours (for me), so I've conceded to just catching em all

Or perhaps you both are on MVNO carriers which throttle bandwidth?

hmmmm...

Learn 2 Phone.

This kids is bait