What's your favourite burger from McDonald's Sup Forums?

What's your favourite burger from McDonald's Sup Forums?
(Picture is a breakfast burger)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPrGMTWeJk8
youtube.com/watch?v=wG9gLfs3lEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mcdonalds is shit tier

280, it's a burger we have here in France, it's delicious. It's called 280 because the meat itself weights 280grams, that's 1/4 of a kilogram.

Aussie burgers are god tier burgers.

royale with cheese

nobody has ever said it isn't fuckwad

I really hate mcdoubles

t. Sweden

The fuck is that? It looks like it's supposed to be egg but that shit ain't egg. You Amerislobs will eat anything

Holy shit pineapple, chicken aaaand bacon?
I'm moving country.

Yeah the photo I posted is in Australia, they removed this breakfast in 2013 :(

Used to be the cheeseburger but they changed the bread just a few months ago and it is too sweet and fluffy... 20pc nuggets box to the rescue!

Translation
>What's your favorite shit from all this shit Sup Forums?
(Picture is taste test)

My favorite McDonalds' meal would be 20pc nuggets box + 2x Quarter-Pounder with bacon.

I'm not even fat.

Royale with Cheese. What'd they call a Big Mac?

Well it's still called a Big Mac but we call it LE big mac.

niggers detected

Here's another burger from McDonalds, the tortilla chips ruin it but overall it's nice

From Australia**** fuck sakes

>Implying only black people like nuggets

If you forbid yourself to eat McDonald's nuggets because you're white, then your life must be a living hell of sadness.

Looks like some one can't satisfy their munchies by driving down to mickey D's. Poor fag.

Ahaha, what do they call a Whopper?

Actually we call it a Whopper too.

They're right, in pulp fiction: We changed the quarter pounder's name only because of the metric system (which is better than the imperial shit 'muricans call a measuring system). If a burger's name has nothing to do with measuring systems, we don't change it's name.

pic made me laugh unreasonably hard

What is google?

Egg mcmuffin if I must choose.

If I can avoid McD, then I'd hurry to a proper grill house and get a decent real burger instead.

McGangbang.

I tried this its fucking disgusting

You guys are stupid, that was the next line of the movie

Two words.
Mc Rib.

Those chicken strips they used to have were way better.

Not even a healthfoodhomo or anything but nuggets are shit man. Niggers eat them because they're the easiest, dumbest food anyone can ever get, and that's what niggers are all about.

I have a friend that is the same way and chicken nuggets were basically all he ever ate. He used to make fun of people for not liking them, and the rest of us just assumed he had the mind of a child and wouldn't argue with him too much about it.

Two words
Pink goo.

Watched it when it first came out, shit film, no lines worth remembering besides zeds dead baby...

Amerifag detected

If you can't realize nuggets are actually one of the best foods in the world, then I truly feel sorry for you.

>Can't even read properly when someone say they're in France.

Quarter of a kilo isn't 280....

>280grams, that's 1/4 of a kilogram

Oh rly?

280grams is just above one quarter of a kilogram. 250 is 1/4 of a kilogram. If you guys wanna be precise faggots go do that in some scientific thread, niggers.

People say the same thing about ramen, and they're retarded too.

The best things in life are the simplest.

No food is more simple than niggets or instant noodles.

If you can't grasp that concept, you have a serious problem.

i dunno i didnt go into burger king

Faggots? Niggers? 280 is 1/4 of a 1000? Newfag?

Now we are talking

If you don't get the concept of rounding numbers to make things easier during explanations, you need to get back to elementary school.

>Pink goo.
mmm!

Kek

Elementary school. Amerifag detected.

>The best things in life are the simplest.

For a simpleton, yeah, I totally agree. Simple people need simple things to interact with or they lose focus and can't get anything done.

I mean I understand if you're poor and sticking up for the only things you think you can afford. I've run into that a lot in my life.

In reality though you'll be a lot better off if you just start buying things like potatoes and eggs. Maybe some pasta. Those are all really easy to make and super cheap. Then you can start eating better without feeling like you need to validate yourself by claiming a small chunk of what looks like ground up sawdust and fingernails is "the best"

>Still trying

the bacon clubhouse

check my review
youtube.com/watch?v=kPrGMTWeJk8

I'm a manager at Mcdonald's, they just changed the nugget formula to be all natural, now if only we can get them to do something about all the wasted food and foam cup waste that's something to behold, they actually brought the standards for the food up a lot in the last ten years, go ahead Sup Forums ask me anything.

The last few times I've walking into mcdonald, I have stared at the menu for about 15 minutes and walked out.

Getting hit with that smell of old fryer grease. The happy staff. Pukeville. Rather make p&j sammie at home.

Well actually, that;s a lie. I've been making my own burgers. So easy to make. Never eat fast-food mystery meat every again.

pic related.

Why are chicken selects gone? Were people not buying them? They are honestly the only reason I ever went to mcdonalds.

Baby meat burrito .

I like mine rare, with fries.

lol the sprouts... i fucking love sprouts.

THIS FUCKING JAPFAG that now owns Sup Forums is selling advertising to shitdonalds?

Or is the Sup Forums user now a mindless total autistic retard?

Srsly, a thread on mecdonalds food?

Or maybe we just want to talk about McDonald's

Has Sup Forums fallen so far that a thread that isn't trap, cuck, or trump has become out of place

>Still a dumb americunt

I hate lettuce, just adds water to the burger and gets soggy. Sprouts much better. Adds that green color. Not soggy.

They look like turds

They just weren't profitable and they expired very quickly, it required a dedicated fryer to avoid temperature problems and cross contamination. I used to love those fucking things, also the most stolen food by employees before cameras were installed in stores globally. They just got tired of bleeding money.

Forget to take your meds again grandpa?

Or maybe, you're getting paid to post for a junk food company.

Put down the glue sock.

mcdonalds post showing at the same times every fucking day. After 8pm EST.

Multiple posts in an evening.

This is advertising.

>paid in chicken nuggets

I just want to acknowledge that you replied to a dubs post ending in 44 and your post number is also dubs that are in fact 44. Impressed.

To what, advertise for a board full of neckbeards that eat here anyways

McDonald's would be shilling twitter, kikebook, or if they really want a market, tumblr

tumblr would appreciate the McDonald's ads the most I think

never any other company. Always mcdonalds.

Everything is an ad, everyone is a shill and nothing is as it seems

This.

Or just stoned cunts talking about fast food you edgy fuck.

mc donalds is so good.
they have special burgers all the time
but my favorite is the royal ts

It's probably not even advertising, more likely he's a market researcher who happens to also be a Sup Forums tard coming here to yak about bull ish like the rest of us. So what he talked about his job. We all do it mostly unless you're lurking or sick af.

>...

McRib is objectively the best

na it is formed pork meat.
disgusting

I dunno man, I see arby's advertise in pussy rate threads a lot.

10/10 would stick my cock in her.

It's made from brains marinated in urine.

That's what gives it that tangy BBQ taste.

D U M B C U N T
U
M
B
C
U
N
T

Yeah remove the meat pattie and I'll try it yum

If youre worried about whats in the meat, dont go to mcdonalds and get off of this thread, everything in mcdonalds is made of shit

those are surprisingly good

So you're mad at the modern colloquial use of ellipses in textual communication? That's a really weird pet peeve.

what is that yellow thing in the middle ? between the cheese and the bacon

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THESE MICKEY D SHILLS!!!!!!

GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As long as brains is Halal, praise be to Allah for glorious yankee foods

its a hash brown potato pattie

that is the big rösti

I'm not worried, I like eating shit.

Clown shit is my fave, it tastes funny.

Ummm...no?

That kiddy pool says a lot about the quality of her bowel movements

>a burguer
>for breakfast

The magnum opus of american cusine, ladies and gentlemen.

Oh I thought it was chiken

boah gestern hat mich so ein dummer "flüchtling" nach dem weg zur ubahn gefragt.

ich habs ihm 10 mal erklärt auf deutsch und englisch, aber er hat einfach nicht kapiert, dabei habe ich ihn nur den weg geradeaus weitergeschickt.

die sind einfach vom gehirn her unterentwickelt

a burger is just a round sandwish dude

Don't listen to your single mother that hasn't shaved in 30 years and believes animals have feelings.

here is my review

youtube.com/watch?v=wG9gLfs3lEQ