Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

thats a lot of ciggies

That's like never not having a cig in your mouth, even when eating.

Usually when people say they have cancer on this site, they're joking. If you said it, I'd believe you

What if he eats his cigarettes?

>tfw never smoked a cigarette in my life.

feelsgoodman.jpeg

If you are able to smoke 75 cigarettes a day you mustn't have a very good job. Keep busy

I work landscaping

>tfw eating 75 delicious pastas a day

anyone here managed to quit eating delicious pastas?

Mirin

you must be young
A) because you have enough time to smoke 75 a day ( that number is bullshit but anyway ill humor you)
B) because you are yet to feel the health affects of what chain smoking does to you

Im 22 and have been smoking for 7 years and I hate it, at one stage i was on 40 a day, Exercising every day is the only thing that equalizes the horrible shortness of breath I feel. now i probably smoke 10-15 but even that is to much

I keep relapsing but I'm finding that exercise and good dietary habits are helping me not smoke. Just keep trying to quit dude. It catches up to you and you start to hate it

This

I was smoking 30 a day for 4 years and I had the worst cough and wheezing man. It went away 2 weeks after quitting and now I can breathe without it sounding like a whistle blowing and I can go more than 10 minutes without a coughing fit

Used to smoke a pack per day for 10 years. Then I tried vaping and have not smoked a cigarette since (about 1 year now).

throw in some joints and you're down to less than 10 zigs a day. you just have to wrap ur head around the idea, better high than an nicotine addict.

How? I don't believe you.

>tfw winded after walking up a slight 50 meter hill

Why do you post this identical thread over and over again?

I was smoking nearly a pack a day until I lost my job. I stayed busy and would go on runs and try to find more jobs, but the scarcity on funds made it easy. Don't get me wrong, I live in Brooklyn where it's 50 cents for singles at the deli, so I snag one every now and then, but I no longer huff packs

I managed to quit with allen carrs book " easy way to stop smoking".. Give it a try, nothing to loose!

It's different every time

Wow, it's a hot summer this year.

Oldfag here. Smoked for 20 years. Thought I would never stop until I was dead.
One day I decided it was enough so I quit.
3 years later, still do not smoke.
First few months are pretty annoying but just pusg through. Had annoyimg coughs though for about 6 months

>oldfag
>not knowing about this copypasta that started 2 weeks ago

get the fuck out

Not on Sup Forums all the time. I have a life

This

pussy.

I've smoked 2-3 packs a day for 20 years now...this year starting March i vape. Guess what, it's even more addictive.

Stop posting this shitty pasta.

Just remember to quit drinking too. Until u can handle alcohol without smoking.

leave Sup Forums forever in disgrace

This

Yeah I smoke 75 packs a day but my life sucks so bad and I keep posting the same shit all of the time. Like shit posting and smoking I'll quit when I dead.

I just stopped smoking 1 week ago. I use snuff instead