/thread

The king of them?

Two americans

people who /thread their own posts
/thread

Every other country

and millions of americans are even dumber than that
we just nominated two of the worst presidential candidates in history

Hates American but exclusively posts and thinks about America.
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you OP

Retards who are for immigration, we may as well let the trojan horse in. Fuck you all.

2 (or more) Americans.
Remember kids, they get stupider as the reach critical mass. I've met a few that were decent and behaved when alone.

Europeans?

Amidoingitright?

A fat american

an american with downs

Anyone who gets suckered in by Rupert Murdoch's web of shit

a brit
/thread

>/thread on your own post

You apparantly.

People who spend actual money on freemium games.

Africans.

trump

>this is the only time this has ever happened
Enjoying your first election?

I was going to post that. I've been alive through 10 elections and it's the same every fucking time. It's always the worst two people on earth.

You're right let's close the border because there are dangerous people I. The world. After that we can get three locks for the front door and shoot literally anyone we don't know.

ITT:Europeans and self hating white apologists who have no idea what they're talking about.

Brexit supporters. I could just say residents of the UK over the age of 50 though.

Pretty much every country in Europe being invaded right now.

Right cause life experience is no match for your ability to memorize liberal structured "education" facts enough to fill in a scantron for two to four years while living in a safe space.
Sure kid

Why? Those people paying for that game are WHT allow you to play it for free. It's not like companies release games for the good of the people.

A fat nigger american

Wow that seems to be a lot of attacks on my person and none on my statment. I think that's called a fallacy.

not possible

K

Sweden

somalian

A norway fag. Anders Behring Breivik was trying to save you fucks from the mudslimes. He's a fucking hero and you are trying to put his ass away.

It sounds like you're saying all the young college age kids that voted to stay(cept they couldn't be fucked to get out) are smarter than the 50+yo adults that have probably gone to college as well and have life experience to boot. That's what I was attacking. Not you personally. Unless you are that college age kid that thinks there's more than two genders, safe spaces are real, microaggressions are real, and those stupid old people are so dumb XD lol smh fam. I directly attacked your argument unless you're "that guy"

A Swed.

Angela Merkel's immigration policy

OP

And it is always the world on the brink of destruction

america

youtube.com/watch?v=h6z2NdKWe7M

Melania Trump

People that sit in threads and jack each other off on how much they hate other people they blame for there own problems.