JUST fuck my shit up Mkhitaryan

>JUST fuck my shit up Mkhitaryan.

Already done more in midfield for United in 45 mins than Rppney all of last season.

What's next for the balding, fat scousah? Everton? China?

I don't know, people seem to have faith that he'll come good again.

>again

MLS soon

It was like their 9-11

Rppney was finished in 2012 when RVP literally replaced him

He should just shave it off. Even when you get a transplant, it's a hassle to maintain it. You have to use ketaconazole shampoo, minoxidil, and even finasteride which can make you sterile. It's just not worth it.

According to my FM save, MLS

should have just hopped on fin while he was still receding and left it at that

receding hairlines don't look too bad, his weird ass balding back and thick front does

This is not true at all.

>balding twice in your life

wew

Based Mkhi

JUST

Conte and Klopp got transplants and they look fab la

Wait pooney is balding again? How come? What's the point of getting into the drug bussiness to get a hair transplant if it's going to fall off again?

>Rppney is an 85 rating in Fifa 17

Reminder to get PES lads.

t. bald dutchman

jesus...

MLS or some EPL side who still believe in Rppney.
He is too deluded to join China regardless of money.

Stoke, Everton if they sell Barkley, PSG if they go nuts, or maybe LA Galaxy and afterwards it's becoming gazza/homer best

Dignitas, I hope.

I have thick fluffy hair and I still shave my head to not bother with barbers and washing them too often. Why people are so opposed to it?

He was the captain of England they said. The greatest of his era they said

>don't take Drinkwater
>use Rooney as midfielder
Everytime I try to think about it I die a little inside.

TriggeRed. @ jonmikesav8
3h
I know it was only Wigan but after Miki's performance Rooney is
going to have to seriously up his game to play in the no.10 role

Man United News @ ManUtdMEN
3h
Mkhitaryan could spell trouble for Rooney

The United Stand @ UnitedStandMUFC
6h
Mkhitaryan just ended Rooney 's United career

The United Stand @ UnitedStandMUFC
8h
Mkhitaryan is basically ending Rooney 's career so far. Looks amazing as number 10

english gene pool everyone have a gander but not too long

The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window the your tale comes to an end, but the youngsters are still thirsty for more. 'Tell us about the two he scored against Andorra again Grandpa' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace vs Kazakhstan!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up. 'Be quiet you two, Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty vs Slovenia...Grandad..G-Grandad'
The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression on your face and all of Rooney's goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embrace you. His one World Cup goal, Tge legendary double in Minsk. That tap in against Liechenstien. they know whats happening and are scared, but calm.
The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall 'Dont be sad, he lived a hell of a life. In the age of Rooney'.

Irish descent.

how fucking thick is the average English fan then? the fact that you guys didn't boycott the Euros for him even being in the squad is baffling.

No matter how many titles he had handed to him from Fergie, his career and legacy should be summed up with captaining the NT against Iceland in the Euros and losing.

not only that, but putting in a performance so shocking it's hard to believe that he's ever even played football before.

*Irish

>muh heritage

So, English?

Ireland isn't even in the UK you pleb, it's as foreign as France

he's been shit for the longest time. glad mourinho will actually have the balls to bench him

The biggest hurdle for Mou with regards to dropping him is gonna be the media leaks that Stretford will start putting out if Rooney gets marginalized. He's well known for wining and dining the major English journos on Rooney's behalf. He feeds them insider stories and leaks in exchange for their unyielding loyalty. This is why you rarely, if ever see the British press write anything negative about him. Even his testimonial for the "Wayne Rooney Foundation" is a massive personal cash grab in the name of charity but nobody will write about it.

It's pretty well known that the dressing room leaks after LVG got sacked were Stretford and Rooney's doing. Same with the stuff that came out after Hodgson was fired. Similar stuff happened at the tail end of the Fergie era when he started marginalizing Rooney.

Prepare to see plenty of daggers aimed at Mou in the press if he drops Rooney, jumping on his back for the smallest things that go wrong. This will be coupled with teamsheet leaks, dressing room leaks of "player unrest" etc. They will write plenty of puff pieces about brave Wayne being marginalized by a defensive minded coach with no room for flair on his team.

The only problem for Rooney now is that a lot of fans are starting to recognize and acknowledge his decline where before it was always blamed on players around him or the system not being good enough.

I think Jose's comments about Rooney in his first press conference will have been a very rude awakening and I can definitely see things going south very swiftly for ol KOOT.

it's hilarious how he's the English Kobe Bryant

>le prodigy
>le big market team
>le marketing hype
>le force every team to play through him, even if make his team worse overall
>le cult of personality
>le blackmail if anyone dares to point out the truth

funny how these things work across even parallel sports universes

>this fucking conspiracy

lmao

I capped it to further embarrass canada on this board when absolutely none of this comes true. You quite literally just made up a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

I personally reckon Rooney will come good this season. But also agree that if he doesn't, Mou won't hesitate to drop him. You're delusional if you think that he won't be given more of a chance to prove himself than most of the other players though.

>
>>this fucking conspiracy
>
>lmao
>
>I capped it to further embarrass canada on this board when absolutely none of this comes true.

We don't need Xing Wong from Hong Kong to embarrass us, we do that fine on our own chinkbro. However please do cap it. You can also cap me saying the Pogba deal is done and will be announced in the following days.

You quite literally just made up a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

A lot of this stuff is pretty well known in insider circles senpai, I am not making any ground breaking revelations here. I'm just passing along info from very reliable sources. Just because the mainstream journos don't cover it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. You should know this better than anyone else, living in a government controlled media state.

>I personally reckon Rooney will come good this season.

People have been saying this since 2012. Hes lost his explosiveness, pace and unpredictability that made him so good back in his prime. He's a 30 year old with the body of a 35 year old due to not taking care of his fitness. Good luck with that.

>You're delusional if you think that he won't be given more of a chance to prove himself than most of the other players though.

I never said he won't be given a chance to prove himself, possibly even more than most players. However he won't get the same treatment he got from Moyes, LVG and Hodgson. All three of which built their team around Rooney, made him unstoppable and the central figure in their teams. All three lost their jobs because of it.

Mourinho already removed the possibility of Rooney playing midfield, which is where he himself said he sees himself playing. This is after insisting all of the previous season that CF was his best position, leading to LVG to sell RVP and Chicharito.
So all that's left is for Rooney to either perform in attack or lose his starting spot. Either way Mourinho won't pander to him like the others.

>that backtracking

Okay, lad... also try clicking on the post number that you want to reply to. Just a tip so that people know who you are talking to. I know it's probably unusual for you but you have to remember that we don't have account names on this site...

Are you people telling me you don't go to the hairdresser every two weeks?

for fuck's sake mate preseason, especially early preseason means nowt

You should read McNulty on the BBC. Literally every article he can, will involve mentioning United or Rooney. He also attacks Arsenal for no reason, yet ignores the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea, City and Spurs when they fail to win anything of merit as well.

He's the Chief Sports Writer for the BBC. He's ABA, which is fine, but his worse crime is being so fucking hardcore into United he sucks their dick whenever possible. Go on, look at his articles. Lots of them will mention Rooney or United for no reason. Even the dullards on BBC comments page realise this.

Also give back Hong Kong, British Clay. China doesn't even like you. Macau would be neat too.

Cool reading comprehension Mr Wong. Now why not be a good boy and go back to playing your Pokemon GO while the adults talk. There's a good lad.

No. I'm not poor. I have somebody come to my house.

Tell that to Livepool fans who pitch invaded after winning 1-0 against Tranmere Rovers. They also threw a flare on the pitch.

>Pokemon GO
>out in Hong Kong

Gee, must be a pretty cool being all grown up and uneducated and whatnot. Real envious of your lack of computer skills matey. Can't into Sup Forums. Can't into Google. Must feel good senpai.

Kek

>the English Kobe Bryant
how dare you

Slav af

......you fuckin serious

Canada dropping some truth bombs in this thread

Why does everyone make a big deal about him? Mou will just use him sparingly this season just so he can reach the record. After that he's pretty much done for at United

Klopp should've gotten teeth implants instead.

You must not have been following football last year (2014-15) when Gerrard was costing Poo points during his season long farewell tour, including a 28 second red card.

Rooney will try to do the same out of greed and selfishness. He will use media contacts to try to maintain his position. SAF wanted Rooney out 3 years ago...he was right.

Lmao

People who criticize rooney can seriously fuck right off

he's been playing and contributing at the highest level since he was 16

thats 14 years of top flight professional football and international football wheres hes been the centre of attention

faggot hue's like ronaldinho and ronaldo retired early because they didn't have the attitude or work ethic to continue on at the highest level

why are all Rooney fans tryhards lol

Only one is this one tbphwyThat other lads just straight up auditioning for an asylum spot.

like the other user said, he's lost a lot of his pace and explosiveness and wants desperately to play in central midfield now so he gets exposed less and can just swing a diagonal ball cross field every time he gets it in the way English people think pirlo does it. He is simply not an elite player anymore and mou will drop him this season

United fans are fickle to be rating Mkhi so highly after one friendly. Very Fickle

quads of truth

>United fans
>Fickle
Water is wet

Just like Mou dropped Hazard and Ivanovic last season when they underperformed?