Bow to you king Sup Forums

Bow to you king Sup Forums

Meh.

Sage.

Is daddy Milo back on twatter yet?

Some king can't even shitpost on tweeter

A far right christian is never going to be the king of Sup Forums

>the times are a changing

I don't get the hard on for this faggot. I mean he does take down feminishits, but he says and does a lot of dumb shit too.

opportunist piece of shit

>bowing to a cuck

An insecure faggot who enjoys getting buttfucked by niggers and latches onto the latest trend in a desperate attempt to stay relevant isn't really a king.

pledge chicken from Roscoe's to house nigger and we will bend the knee to milo

/thread

how long have you been on here?

He said Vapers should be Executed and we should Nuke canada on Joe Rogan Experience. and im only an hour in!

Literally who?

The dubs support your statement.

You mean the attention whore who plays the "im gay" card whenever he says something stupid?

Triggered feminists detected

Does NOT approve.

Counter-argument.

It's super-effective!

>Doesn't agree with me
>Must be a feminist

Not a feminist you fucktard...hate those ugly bitches...but that doesn't mean i'd support a desperate faggy whore

Only god-tier men allowed in this thread now. Everyone else get out.

Your

This.

>king of Sup Forums is a fucking faggot

Makes sense I guess

All hail Milo!!!

Never though a gay, conservative Catholic could make Sup Forums so triggered.

You fags have changed. Go fap to some trannys.

Nigga you sound like reverse-Tumblr right now

/thead

Pretty sure he said fat people shouldn't be allowed at gyms until they starve themselves to a skinny body.

Is he bitching about being oppressed by a website he signed the terms and conditions for yet?

Can't be catholic and gay

He's just an attention whore

It is the indoctrination man. They are conflicted because he is gay like them, but he is a much more dangerous faggot then they will ever be.

And he understands that they are well within their rights to do so.

This bitch was gonna debate Shapiro but the then he backed out like the bitch he is.

>cant be muslim and drink

Fuck off, he's a grade A attention whore that clung to his minor celebrity that he gained from GamerGate and now he's doing the "I'm gay and I support Trump" shtick to stay relevant

Have to agree here, as much as I agree with his ideology.
He's just doing it for the attention.

newsummerfag

i'm a muslim and i drink and take drugs. won't touch bacon though!

Exactly!

Truth x3

Fuck this attention whore faggot

As much as I like Milo and find him pretty amusing, I'd have to agree, he always uses the excuse that gays are allowed to be "naughty" and "mischievous" whenever he is questioned regarding a topic he is contrarian about

You can't. In Catholicism (at least in New England) you'll be excommunicated if you're openly gay. I saw it happen more than a few times

Legend

*to make money

he says he now pulls $2milli a year from his idiot trolling and antagonism. Sup Forums ascended into politics

Yeah 10 years ago

DEBATE ME IN REAL LIFE

no, i might get owned like i did when i debated joe rogan

So he's right about Feminism, he's wrong about just about everything else. I mean fuck he's right about one goddamn thing, even a broken watch is right TWICE a day.

If you say you're gay and catholic, you're not a real catholic.

Sodomy is a sin. Sorry.

Don't worry, though. It's all made up bullshit anyway

>*tips dildo*

Ben is the true king

>if you say you're muslim but drink, you're not a real muslim

>alcohol is haram, sorry

>dont worry though. It's all made up bullshit anyway

>Whore with daddy issues
I wouldn't even make him my dungeon slut tbhfam

Not him but yeah basically

just pick and choose what you want to believe from your holy book, everyone else does

He's entertaining even though I agree with nearly nothing he says.

Bit of a hypocrite though, makes fun of feminists and their lame reaction to death threats, then has a shtick in all his public appearances the last few months where he arrives in a bulletproof vest and then "courageously" takes of the vest because he's "fearless". Just shows he's just another political shill

Yes mr hitler

disagree with this one... the guy is in the gym so he's at least trying to do something about the fat

Exactly. user pulling the whole no true scotsman, but it is religion. Not everybody follows it to the letter.

Not insecure
does like getting buttfucked by niggers
latches onto the latest trend like any other journalist because that's what people care about

damn, bruh, you're retarded

>literal faggot
>dumb enough to be a cuckservative

yeah, that's gonna be a no for me, dawg.

you're the thickest moron on Sup Forums today and that's saying alot, retard

are you one of these backwards mongoloids that says 'terrorists aren't real muslims' too?

showed promise - liked him the first time I saw him on Joe Rogan - but then followed him on twitter and can't really take him seriously now. The outrageous 'black dick fag' shit is lame.

in fact, in the last few months he's gone full retard and started believing his own hype - and the milo fanboy rhetoric of 'lord and saviour'. He's always had an inflated opinion of his intelligence and relevance but has went right off the deep end lately.

also, he's contradictory and hypocritical to the point where you don't even know if he's serious or not anymore.

has reasonably well thought out positions on a couple of issues. very weak arguments on many more.

Guys like him and Gavin MacInnes are entertaining enough. But they're not intellectual heavyweights by any measure - they're not really relevant to the discussion - and it shows given that they aren't regarded as such.

so, we're non-white nazi faggots now?

well

makes sense.

>Autist with no sense of humour detected

homoqueer detected

>I am resolute

House beaner would like a contribution of tamales before we kneel to any kings.

That fag is an annoying little bitch that mistakes being a cunt for being some kind of free speech advocate. Basically just a alt-right SJW.
He should move is faggy, part time jew ass to Iran or China and fight for "free speech" there. Let's see how long he lasts.

Btw, twitter is a privately owned business not a townhall. They can whatever they fuck they want on their platform. That's the downside of free enterprise for alt-right keyboard warriors.

found the gay Milo fanboy

>be Gavin MacInnes
>doesn't take transexuals serious
>piss on my cereal and eat it for all too see
>"I'm a renaissance man and you must take me seriously"
>"now, let me tell how to dress decent"

You mean queen...

>Gavin MacInnes
My problem with him is he makes way too many personal attacks and avoids the conversion completely

He seemed pretty adamant that he finds vaping detestable. I can see he's exaggerating but for a faggot he sure is judgemental

with a little luck, the conservative GOP members will see him at the Trump rally, think to themselves "what the shit did I get myself into" and vote Hillary out of sheer fear.

Andrew Ridgely from Wham?

His name in Greek means Apple Johnnyseed. True fact.

you mean queen

well, he's not an idiot and from time to time he makes an actual point. He got his own, rude charm and is undoubtedly a comedic talent.

but he insists on being an absolute asshole, constantly going ad hominem, red herring and on and on in appeals to pathos (women with jobs is "against nature" and hurr durr) and never listens to anything anyone says.

he's played out, irrelevant and only good for a few laughs.

Sounds familiar

Your king is a fag

thats why i posted it milo is a piece of garbage, i disagree on him being banned of twitter tho

Alexander the Great was part fag. And look at all the cool shit he did.

A few days ago the same people agreeing with that guy ITT were raging about this.

Says alot about alt-right fags that you only get their support when you're a literal faggot.

Milo supported her. And he had a lot of followers telling him it was dumb of him to do so. News flash: you don't have to agree with everything he does and says to like him.

the truth is the gods death was the birth of a multi conscious universe. the meaning to life is to grow/ learn and love/ attract. like the stars and mass before us as we progress in time it will become more clear to others. we will become one again. the cyle repeats

>flamboyant degenerate
>no one really cares about anymore
>tries to stay relevant by riling up fat tumblrs once in a while
>gets drawn into a tiny bit of e-drama on twitter and ends up getting the boot
>OMG HE'S OUR HERO, WE MUST PRAISE THIS SWISHMEISTER!!

kys