Is it really that good, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fge0sIjrNps
youtube.com/watch?v=Q41GzjFDle8
youtube.com/watch?v=nA6lwzh1Tbc
shiggystream.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Yes. It is. Larry Sanders is just as good though, in many ways better.

most overrated piece of shit in history. this show was never funny and Jerry's stand up is even worse.

Fuck you before I come and rape your family

To someone who didn't watch it around the time it was huge, it might not have the same impact. But you have to remember at the time the relatable humor market hadn't really been established, and Seinfeld paved the way for some of the dirtier jokes on TV, as well as the rise of the sitcom.

It's better

Michael Richards is such a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fge0sIjrNps

best sitcom of all time by a long shot.

It starts off really bad, but they hit their stride in season 3.

Plus, you gotta watch it for sexy susan.

yes, yes it is

I just started watching it myself. Reminds me of an old school how I met your mother.

Elaine putting all them instagram hoes to shame.

whoa she thick bruh

Yeah it's pretty fuckin great
It had real jokes and comedic timing

To be fair, his character was the most demanding.

It's better overall. Hank is a better character than Kramer and George put together.

My dad used to watch this all the time. It's one of the very few shows he got into. As a kid I didn't find it funny whatsoever. Around highschool it clicked for me. I'm 23.

>comparing Seinfeld with HIMYM
Deary me.

Plus Elaine was the creampie queen. She literally scoured NYC for sponges because she liked her semen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q41GzjFDle8

Reminded me more of an 80s version of 30rock

Eh, Hank is funny but he doesn't have the neurotic everyman value of George or the strangeness of Kramer

I really enjoyed Larry but it was very repetitive. They used the same sort of plot lines over and over. As much as I respect them for sticking to the premise of the show for 6 seasons, I think it could have used some more out there plots or episodes about secondary characters. That usually signals the decline of a show but at least it would have felt fresh towards the end

>you will never creampie Elaine deep in her pussy
>you will never be sponge worthy

Why even continue existing?

>Why even continue existing?
Because she's a womanlet with a huge head. You can do just fine without fawning over a famous actress, betafuck.

Don't forget her horribly jutting white girl chin.

>not liking Julia Louis Dreyfus

I would have fucked her then and I still would fuck her now.

jery get ipad

The Dog: worst episode?

It ranks up there with The Barber.

what a waste or trips

get ready for a stabbing buddy

Why are these extra videos so comfy bros?

youtube.com/watch?v=nA6lwzh1Tbc

No its just jewish degeneracy. Seems tame by today's standards but we're circling the drain now.

>tfw George was the GOAT

It still amazes me how this reaction image exploded, he makes that face for like a split second and it's totally unremarkable in the context of the episode, but fits the meme so well.

I have watched thru like 6 times now, Seinfeld is just too cozy. It can play it the background while you shitpost

Here's a great George face.

Dang, Susan is sexy in profile.

What episode?

Elaine does her Gianna face.

It's so good I made a stream exclusively dedicated to it

shiggystream.com/

(You)

I don't know, user. I tried watching it a couple of years ago and couldn't get past the first couple of episodes. It's just not that funny. The stand up bits are cringy as fuck and kramer is disgusting. The fat guy had potential to be goat though

haha have you guys seen the one where jerry gets an ipod lol

I'll be on in 2 days senpai
my internet's fucked right now

>it's a 10th season episode

bum ba bum bum bum, bum bumbum ba bum bum bum, bum bum bum ba bum bum bum, bum bum bum ba bum bum bum, bum bum bum ba bum bum bum, bum bum bum ba bum bum bum, bum bum bum ba bum bum bum, bum bum Laugh track laugh track laugh track bum ba bum bum bum, bum bum bum ba bum bum bum, bum bum laugh track laugh track laugh track laugh track laugh track laugh track laugh track laugh track laugh track laugh track laugh track bum ba bum bum bum, bum bumbumbum ba bum bum bum, bum bumbumbum ba bum bum bum, bum bumbumbum ba bum bum bum, bum bumbum

Seinfeld is like your mom's home cooked spaghetti - everyone has already tasted it before, and it's not gonna blow you mind the same way some Michelin star cuisine is, but it's tasty and it's filling and it's always consistent and the recipe has held up after all these years.

So it's good. Is what you're saying.

This

Yes. But I think a lot of the time people who didn't grow up with it hear about it being the "Best Show Of All Time" or the "Best Sitcom Ever" and go in expecting the Citizen Kane of comedy. Especially since it takes a little while to hit it's stride, they come out saying THIS SHOW STINKS!

I'd rather fuck her now honestly

Yes, top 3 sitcoms of all time

As long as it's not curly hair I'm good to go.

Do you guys think the show will ever be remastered in HD for Blu Ray (and TV) release? Of course respecting the original 4:3 aspect ratio (which plebs will complain "doesn't fill muh 4K TV!")

I want this to happen.

>BD
>4.3
Guess it's better than upscaling. And maybe once the shekels start to dry up.

You do know there are BD's in 4:3, right? Classic movies and such. Anybody that knows a thing or two about video will never complain about the fact.

I disagree