Now that Kickass Torrents has been seized by the Feds, what are people using these days?

Now that Kickass Torrents has been seized by the Feds, what are people using these days?

torrentfreak.com/feds-seize-kickasstorrents-domains-charge-owner-160720/

Other urls found in this thread:

kickasstorrents.to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

google

Well, that explains why it wasn't working when I tried it earlier...

rarbg and extratorrent

demonoid

tpb of course

now what? when the bay got fucked i switched to kat, i liked it, i grew fond with it. now it gets rekt. where im going now?

tpb definitely still works

isnt demonoid a honeypot now?

FEET THREAD GET IN HERE

I use pieces of paper that say 'euro' on them. They come in a couple different sizes and colors. Pretty funny.

I've thought about it, but the following facts remain:

Going to RLSLOG and getting the majority of new downloads through MirrorMan's links (Uploadrocket works well once you wade through the ads, fast and free) is fine for a lot of things.

The piratebay still hosts some content as well.

Googling what you want with mega.co.nz is good for specifics.

In between those 3 things, you don't really need much else. Private are great until you try to get into one and spend days on IRC trying to get an invite and realise you're wasting time.

yes but i think kat had way over more content than the bay. atleast some things that i wanted werent in the bay or with very low seeds.

I use iptorrents but it's one of those private invite-only torrent sites but it has almost everything I need

I sure hope not

1337x, its pretty good and I use it for near enough everything

wow, bad news.
back to tpb i guess...

homo

pretty sure they have a new domain
kickasstorrents.to/

woa, nice.

I liked kat's layout a lot more than tpb's too

You can't stop the signal, Mal.

What if I have half finished torrents? Will they still download?

Limewire.

kazaa
>5 kb/s holy shit!