BlackLivesMatter blocks old man from using the sidewalk because he's white

BlackLivesMatter blocks old man from using the sidewalk because he's white

Police are right next to them and not doing shit about it. He eventually gives up. Happened in Washington yesterday.
youtube.com/watch?v=uyBoARBure4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ka4fb2_O9s4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am livid

If we have gone so far that the police wont stop illegal activity because they are scared of arresting or talking to blacks, then our country is genuinely fucked.

Smh

Niggers gonna Nig just sayin

walk around then, bitch.

This is the end game for the BLM. They want whites to be second class citizens.
>chimpette
>dont be huh' puttn yo hands on muh people.
>wez uh royalty now

Jesus Christ. Black culture is slowing down the progress of north america.

Wheres MSNBC?
Oh thats right, hes white.
No where to be found.

>Black culture is slowing down the progress of north america.
*World

fucking monkeys

WE

Well they aren't as big of an issue as the unvetted muslim migrants in Europe so i didn't consider it a worldwide thing.

And here I was thinking BLM wasn't a terrorist group.

The man is old. he has lived long enough that when a group of dumb kids tells him he cant go past, its an issue. Based on time on eearth alone he is more worthy of that sidewalk than they are, but beyond that they are just being little shits. Giving into people who act like that is how more of them crop up.

BLACK OLIVES MATTER!

This is like this faggoty snapchat i saw of some lame fuck telling a starbucks worker his name was BLM just to have them say it outloud. Theyre just going for these menial inner victories because they have the limelight. Theyre just realizing "Oh shit. We have a platform, but none of us actually have any policies"

Theyre just making themselves look like major tards.

>progress
>america
pick one. also
>black
>culture
top kek

Black booty holes matter

They should change their name from black lives matter to black niggas lives matter. It sad these fucker share the same skin color as me.

youtu.be/Ka4fb2_O9s4

> my nigger

Man, I gotta tell ya; I'm GLAD AS FUCK that you said that. It helps remind me that not ALL black folks are uncivilized animals. I really struggle, (especially lately,) with strong feelings of racism (yeah, I admit it) when I see niggers doing niggerly shit, while at the same time recognizing that this very hatred is unfair to all of the decent black folks who only have skin pigment in common with those sub-humans. I'm tryin man...

this makes me sick.if white people keep bending over backwards for niggers letting em do what ever they want we will be fucked.the black people are shure standing up for there race but us whites are hardly standing at all for ours.laugh at me now but if we don't stand up for ourselves we will be second class citizens