Ok Sup Forums someone is sneaking into your back yard at night. How do you catch them

Ok Sup Forums someone is sneaking into your back yard at night. How do you catch them.
Non lethal of course otherwise i wouldnt be here.
If you want the real story i can tell it.

Then go ahead and tell it before this thread 404s.

My boss at work has a best friend who is going through divorce and the guy has gotten pretty crazy. Possible he is on meth. My boss' friend will come to her house and they have spotted this guy creeping around in the back yard driving by etc.

Tell us then, faggot

Pit fall

hammer

Alright, good. I suggest you guys build a trap. Like, tripwires and then let him fall into a pit.. and then fill it with acid.

FEET THREAD GET IN HERE

Bear traps.

>cover yard in honey
>guy sneaks into yard
>honey wtf
>gets stuck
>attacked by thousands of pissed off bees
>eventually collapses from shock
>op goes out and hauls intruder inside
>chain him up in the basement
>force him to be a trap
>post trap pics

a tripwire in the path that he goes, one end attached to a static object and another attached to something that will be light but loud when it falls

no, foot fetish is the worst fetish

zozzle

Bear trap. Non-lethal, if you get there in time to stop the bleeding, and they don't get their stuck in there.

Thought this. She has a dog tho.

Head*

If he is on meth then all you need is some meth, a box, a stick, and some string. Trust me OP.

i slap him in the face with my massive saggy man tits and they roll around him like a burrito. than i hit him in the head with a dildo and throw him in a dumpster while he is unconscious.

Like a glass bottle?

>leave pic related in yard
>wait for druggie to see it and ride it
>chops the fuck out of his ankle and falls
>kick him in the dick

Get her a better dog then. Pic related.

leave a rock with reflective tape placed on the ground, attack some string to the rock and the other end to a wind chime. when you hear the chimes go off, time for the condom challenge. watch them run around like a chicken with there head cut off.
like always, a kick in the dick is necessary, unless they dont have one, than kick them in the clit. i should not have to say this but some people dont end up getting murdered because they forget this part.
bring out the duct tape, ring around the retard, you have captured a person.

KEK'd hard.

The guy was a family friend and the dogs is used to this guy being around for the past five years. Dog knows something is up and strange but wont attack.

Stop supporting the breeders that produce deformed German shepherds

Such a strange stance to have.