Hey Sup Forums just got my ferrari, what car do you own?

Hey Sup Forums just got my ferrari, what car do you own?

It seems like you are jealous

I'm in line to inherit some money from my mom
And I'll be able to afford any car
And I won't be getting a Ferrari lol
At one point they were classy gentleman cars now little faggots like you buy them for recognition

Didnt really buy it for recognition, bought it because i think it's a great car. What would you buy instead?

>Didnt really buy
That's more like it.

A 2011 Honda fit with a k20 drop, shuts tight

2013 subaru legacy.

my dream car is a tesla but i can't afford that, so this is what i settled on. i love my car.

?

Honda Fit Sport. Hello, fellow sports car driver.

Gosh, it's sole purpose is showing off. Go drive 200 miles, you wont tell me it's a great car afterwards. It's loud inside, the suspension is eating your spine.. Cool? Yeah. Great car? Uhm no.

>Hey Sup Forums just got my ferrari, what car do you own?

Toyota Corolla. Why would you buy a Ferrari? What do you usually drive?

2013 honda civic, I'm poor

>inherits money
>blows it on a car

I'm an investment manager, and i see this all the time. Kids get the money from the parents, and it's gone in 10 years.

Invest, user. Buy a decent car if you want, but understand cars are always only a money sink. Put the vast majority of it into traditional and non-traditional investment vehicles. Buy some land, invest in a large safe and buy lots of guns and ammo, and put the rest into the equity markets.

pressuming of your second hand Ferrari is not very smart user...

Its not second hand lol

>Just bought
>Dat rusty old key
How old is it, how much km does it allready have?
Certainly you did not buy a new one

>no timestamp no ferrari

Probably one of these

I know this, and i didnt inherit any money. I took over the family business a year ago and it's going great, thanks though.

Drive to work 5 days a week but only fill up with petrol once a month..

Did a crime happen inside your car?
Also: For a baby-bomber that looks pretty neat

user, what model did you choose? I myself would like to to get a 90's 348 when i get out of school. I know its kind of a shitty ferrari by it the only one ill probabaly ever afford. Probably upgrade to a 360 modena after.

well hello there fellow ferrari driver welcome to the family and greetings from bavaria :) and bon apetit

pic is from google but looks like my car

Here you go.

F12 berlinetta

picture of dick touching steering wheel please

First reply to the thread was /thread.

Look everyone, a Sup Forumstard found a Ferrari key!

New, didnt "just buy it" bought it 2 weeks ago.

She has it in long term stocks
When she dies it will get split in thirds between me and my sisters
I'm assuming they'll keep it in stocks and we'll get a certain amount a month but that doesn't mean I won't be able to ask for a chunk
..she is still very alive and well and it feels weird to type this shit but it's a reality that she will die one day and we'll get it if we outlive her

Nice Proof ! you got a Key !

you should come to germany for once and have a drive with us :)

Cant really do that right now as people are out in the neighborhood. , will start a new thread later if you want though.

Let me guess. You are either a 13-17 old fag who thinks those cars are cool or
You are a 18-30 old arab/turk that has next to zero self-confidence, but a shitload of ego to compensate that.
So-what will it be?

>Inb4 huuurrrr...you the jealos, yuo just poor

A 2003 Mach One Mustang, a 2013 GMC Sierra, and a 2012 Corolla.
Also, people who are saying Ferraris are shit have probably never been in a Ferrari, and have little to no knowledge of the brand

That's a key you faggot that's not a car it doesn't even have any wheels

pffff- those keys to open cell doors in dark souls look newer and more shiny than your key to a 2 weeks old luxury car. Either you are trolling like the fag you are or you bought a cheap rip-off

I just think it's a good car and im kinda proud that things have been going well enough for me to buy one. I didnt know people on Sup Forums were so anti ferrari.

I mean, yeah, but that's just a picture of one I found online.

They're pretty good cars. Small enough to park in the city, but big enough to fit a Christmas tree inside. More importantly, it costs me about $15 to fill it (~$2/gallon) and that's good for almost 300 miles. A+ would recommend.

I'm 23 and I have a tiny ego
I just like the car
Obviously you are a purist so you tell me what is the nicest car to buy

I'll take a photo of my car, i just put the cover on though, one sec

Lol you're so fucking furious. Calm down for fucks sake.

>posts a key to proof he owns the car
Go back to your basement you fat lying fuck

2003 ford ranger. Not many bells or whistles but im ok with that. It runs great. Air works. That's all I need.

not the same keyholder

Well show me how your new ferrari key looks like then user :)

>mfw you have no fucking clue and talk shit

>be proud! i am aswell fuck Sup Forumss opinion

An old ass 911

My ride is your Mother.

No push to start? I have it in my Challenger bitch ass good luck fitting keys in your skinny jeans.

>my man

Hate to say it but OP, that is not a genuine Ferrari key.

1995 charade

Challengers are for fags.

Here you go, cant be bothered to pull the cover on as it is a pain to put back on.

Mmm a classic

Well I'm convinced!

Hey thanks man.

that looks nice!
also, nice almost quads

ok now tell me the difference from OPs key to my key.., wich is legit:

phew...thats a hard question...
I am a not into these ego cars but i would go for a 5er bmw audi a6 or a nice Volvo. Maybe the new s60 or even s90 (Where i do not like the oversided touchscreen too much).
All have a lot of room, lay nice on the street, are powerfull but at the same time give a slight understatement (if you take one with a good engine)

Does look like an f12

this guy is butthurt

aw no biggie we ferrari drivers need to stick together !

the picture and the filename is convincing, good for you then!

There was a time on this board that mom jokes were ironically funny, like "haha remember when we said that in real life!", now they are just cringe and show you are as mature as about a 15-16 year old

I dont know what he's talking about really.

Pnw fag here, would take a turbo subie over a Ferrari any day.

I drive a C1 which is bretty much the same thing rebadged. I only spend about €20 a month on petrol.

Lol. Faggot is a tyre cleaner at some garage. Comes here to brag about a customer's Ferrari. You little worthless sad fat retarded faggot

I turned 19 in June,
This is my car

Give me a week, i will buy a nice new sample key and than brag on Sup Forums about it. And i could even PROOF that i have a ferrari in my garage. I mean...i have the key- so...

And then i would download a pic of google and upload it without a timestamp. As proof, you know

jelly of the two mountain bikes bro

Noice.

Are u going to use it to get pokemans?

Yes, it look weird. Moreover there are no bottons to open/close car doors.
Maybe it's old or just fake: you can buy fake keys for cheap in asia or in internet.

neither do i ;) well im off dinner is over gotta go rolling :) have a good one

Fuck me, 1 sec.

good luck braking

I am not even jelly, enjoy your garbage.

Same to you.

Ill race you! You choose the first 5 miles I will choose the last 5 miles

pretty much

Eh, i like the land rover defender more though.

Good öl' Amazon

nissan r34

gg world

>hey Sup Forums I just got my Ferrari

More like an used Ferrari, judging by the filth on the key.

Also the keys for the new Ferrari have been completely redesigned, take a look at pic related.

ITT: faggot pleb op

This thread is suspect. But I drive a 2008 9-3

All this samefagging. With wich one did i get you? Arab or cool kid?

Why anti ferrari? I talked about the mercedes. And im not against those either. Just analysing what person would drive one like in the post i quotet.
And those are 95% driven by arabs here in germany that can't even afford them, but are "leasing" them. And every 12 year old screams "cooool!" when they drive by.

Heeeyyy gais this is my brand new ride

Nigger tier car

i didnt know garages stacked wood.

It's 2016. You get a Tesla.

Finally sold my car off to some kid. Turned 40 last month and realized what a fat lazy piece of shit it was allowing me to become. Cut the leash and went back to a nice Moots Ti bike with full Campagnolo instead.

Last night my friend was killed by a drunk driver while walking across the street in front of his business.

Cars R Coffins.

I'm pretty sure you are just trolling me so whatever.

4000lbs of "sports car"