Hey Sup Forums I got into a fight earlier in my school and it ended in my punching him and giving him a black eye...

Hey Sup Forums I got into a fight earlier in my school and it ended in my punching him and giving him a black eye. He has a decent amount of friends and I think I'm going to get beat up tomorrow. I live in a 3rd world country and my school is filled with druggies and gangsters.

hope it goes wrong.

bring a go pro

i think u need another cuz u only up shit o net.

>3rd world

Lol I couldn't care less about you 3rd world scum. It's just another day in your shitty country isn't it? Car bombs, drug wars, poor infrastructure and what not. You're used to being the dirt of this world so suck it up

You're in the 3rd world, bring a RPG

Pray to jesus, but try be smart and learn defence. The gangsters that I have seen which are still alive are usually religious.

This is correct.
This is posted by a no-fun fuddy duddy.

Okay OP. Violence us never the answer and should always be avoided. That being said I'm gonna teach yiu some ass saving stuff right now.

Since we don't have time to learn proper combat between now and tomorrow and since we aren't going to try to kill...I say fight dirty.

Eyes, neck and genitals are a good way to cripple. If you fall down, grab a handful of sand and throw it into their eyes followed by an elbow to the jaw, will keep them down.

Besides that try to keep people with you (to even the odds obviously) and stay relaxed during the fight.

This last bit is key: STAY RELAXED. Only tense up before a strike OP. If you keep muscles tense during the fight you'll wear yourself down and be tired twice as fast. Good luck OP. If you need any more tips let me know.

You're fucked

>3rd world

The People's Republic of Detroit?

Fucking hell, Sensei, chill out. Don't teach him all your 2 years of experience at once.

Just bring a knife or a gun or somethinh. Scare them off. You'll never win hand to hand, they'll just nig nog all over you.

i keked

Kek. I ain't no sensei.

3rd world country with school and Internet?

>throw sand in their eyes
Someone played New Vegas, if you ever actually fought anyone in real life you'd know their reflexes will do a really good job of keeping you away from those regions. Typically whenever someone see something going for their face orneck they look down so unless you want to break your knuckles on their forehead this advice is shit. Also kicking people in the dick will just make them 300 times as mad and bystanders will call you gay.

Sand in eyes is they can run away when they look down.

>pocket sand

These guys get me.

bring a gun..... or just an hero now.

Bring a stolen Go Pro then