no. no. nononononoonononononono NONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

fuck off straight fag, too fucking old

chest cancer is so sad

>Old

sorry, bathroom brake

'break', you fucking mongrel scum cunt.

>newfags

allright allright, bathroom rape...

Which is a good website to read lolicon online?

sadpanda

loli > toddler

Source?

Not exactly loli... Anyone know the artist?

God this one is far too hilariously stupid to fap to. Totally worth the read though. Many lols are being had.

what is your preferred age /b. mines 7+ 5 if there really cute

Thank you for all this user
I love how tis guy always speak with images, literally

9-13

65 or higher

i'm pretty sure wright and co. law offices is in the united states, not france

4-10, give or take a year.
(boys)

>5

domlolis are best loli

>tfw touched an irl loli in potentially inappropriate spots today

It wasn't lewd (I can explain if you fags want, but I probably already sound like an autismo) but I don't really feel into cartoon lolis at all now. I dunno if that's related or not. Maybe I got freed from the curse.

I need Sauce!

Holy fucking shitsource batman

so did she know?

Saying hello to all namefigs

Anyone know of a torrent or something with a massive amount of loli on it?

Tell it to the judge

So now you're gonna lust for the real thing, huh?

Man, I would beat those cakes in something fierce

>implying lust

Wasn't lewd and her parents were in the room the first time I did it, friendo. She's my niece and her parents were negligent enough to let her get sunburned all over.

I've actually always thought that irl girls were really cute and lolis were sexy. Now I don't feel anything for lolis and don't feel lewd things towards irl girls.

according to many many stupid people, looking at cartoon pictures of little girls getting fucked is the exact same as fucking a real little girl.

there the same people that think that murdering people in video games should land you in jail in real life.

So what, by the grace of god you have been cured? More than likely you deep down feel like now that you've gotten a "taste" of a real loli the cartoon versions doesn't excite you as much. Give it a few months and you'll be browsing freenet and tor in order to satisfy your needs. Give it another 12 months and we'll see you on the news.

You don't need to lie to us user. We're re your friend

No, I do not believe that jerking it to cartoons and fucking a defenseless child is the same thing. I do believe, however, that both acts define pedophilia.

idk what its called, but anyone have "small boy x slightly larger girl"?

well put

Meh, idk. Seeing her like that probably makes my brain see cartoon lolis as too real. She's really adorable but I wouldn't do anything to her. I've seen her nude plenty before though because she apparently hates clothes, but the contact thing might be a bit too much. If my brain doesn't want to differentiate anymore, I suppose not liking lolis is fine.

You wouldn't jerk off or at least find pictures of cartoon kids getting fucked arousing if you weren't a pedophile. There's nothing inherently wrong with being a pedophile, as long as you stay the fuck away from kids.

You probably shouldn't touch anything you can't commit yourself to. I don't care about age constraints so long as it's over 3 or 4 (exited the neotonic stages).

im not the user you were talking to originally
but yeah that sums it up well

5-12

Wasn't lewd, like I said. Just putting aloe on her (which I apparently left out of that post) because she couldn't do it herself.

A chart just for you guys

fun for everyone!

for me, is sexually acceptable from 5 years old, I'm sick?

why it skips 14???

its certainly not a healthy mindset