What do you think of pc music?

what do you think of pc music?

Love it.

Hey man, making music on a computer takes more than you think.

they're the future of pop music

really liked their releases in 2014 and 2015 but not as much lately. I like what they do though. there's not much to say that hasn't been said by a million thinkpieces

before pc music I would skip every cheesy song I heard, but now I almost feel like that kind of music is more genuine in some weird way. there's something really interesting about embracing extremes that they've tapped into

their a shit

there* you fucking mouth breathing moron.

This is why I like EDM so much. The vocal performances and melodies are just so good in a lot of that music. Plus I just like wacky, loud synths and sound design

I feel the same way. It makes me give a second listen to great acts like ABBA that I would have considered too commercial before

It's great. And AG is a QT.

Music for people without production knowledge

is gud

>EDM
kys my man

It's nice to have music that doesn't take itself so seriously

Even pop takes itself super seriously most of the time

it's cool to hear music that is completely 100% focused on doing one singular thing

bump

Dude its SUPPOSED to sound bad xDDDD its iRONIC and i wanna stick my DONGER in ALL OF TEHM

Sup Forums pretending to be able to enjoy PC is the most embarrassing fucking thing

the flaw in your theory is that it in fact doesn't sound bad and isn't ironic, just kind of self-aware

no u

I fucking hate this shit

Fire in a pan.

I like BIPP by SOPHIE and i liked that Charlie xcx EP from earlier this year. Anco had a PC music artist as their support act this year in london and she was a bit shit, didn't fit the vibe of the room.

gfoty > anco
their tour this year was shit

more like Politically Correct music

>Danny L Harle making music for the alt-right quarter hour comedy variety show
>Politically correct
pick one

>Sup Forums is one person

if this is the shit infesting Panda Bear's mind now no wonder he sucks these days