Hey guys, I'm incredibly attracted to my sister in law. Help

Hey guys, I'm incredibly attracted to my sister in law. Help

Remember: she's sister only by law. Fuck her.

She's 23 dating my 32 year old brother. I'm 28

1) no sister in law
2) post pics
3) post pics
4) text her to send tits, then wait 2 minutes and be like oops sorry wront "her name"

Why do you need help? Perfectly normal to be attracted to someone of the opposite sex...

I texted my dick to her younger sister once when i was really drunk

>sister in law.

Play with her tits. Then get her horizontal and fuck her until you squirt hard up her hole. Go for it.

what happened?

Yeah but I find myself constantly thinking about her now. It might be me just being autistic, but I think she finds me attractive too. She stares me up and down a lot and gets really close to me, I've felt her tits several times with my am

text her now
be like "hey, im bored, can you send me another pic of your sexy boobs?"

then wait a few minutes and be like "shit, sorry wrong (insert name)" to cover your ass

I put my dick in place of my thumb and told her I hit it with a hammer. We ended up chatting for about a week then she blocked me out of no where. I see her from time to time

I don't have her number fam

you a moron? who doesnt have their brothers gf/wife number. GTFO

Get her alone and ask her if she has any single friends. If she finds you attractive and likes your personality, but isn't interested in fucking you, she'll hook you up with your own qt. If she wants to fuck you she'll see this as a threat and it could lead to some secret fucks if she's down. Win-win either way.

If she's not interested and doesn't find you attractive/interesting enough she'll just blow you off and you can come back to Sup Forums and start a feels thread.

I did have it but I lost my old phone

This is actually good advice, thanks

You're right, you are autistic.

Post some of her pics, need to see if she's worth all this trouble.

No but she looks kind of like
She's Mexican and thick as fuck in a good way. She's about 5'7" and I'd say about 160 lbs of juicy thickness

ABORT MISSION

Mexiniggers are not worth it, if you screw her over in any way you'll have 20,000 cholos at your door.

>Mexican

Don't do it. If you give in, don't get caught. I fucked my brother's wife when I was 17 and shit ended pretty badly.

>Implying I would screw a woman over

Besides, I'm not really looking to fuck her tbh. I love the attention of a fairly attractive female that's all, I've been single for far too long

>I call people autistic and cucks because it make me fit in, am I cool now guys?

Something I want to add. One time she needed to use my computer for a test, so I told her not to snoop around my documents because I'm into some freaky shit. Since I was a bit drunk, I left in my browsing history some foot fetish stuff. Then later that afternoon when my boss (who is also my brother) sent me to his house to pick some up from her, she was barefoot and invited me to sit on the couch by her feet which were propped up. I blushed like fuck and tried my best not to look at her sexy soles, and I **think** she was teasing me with a smug grin, but I might just be imagining thinks since I'm probably a bit autistic. They smelled fucking amazing too

So she's not your sister in law

Sounds like she's just fucking with you tbh. Probably not interested, just finds it funny.

They might as well be married since they've been together for like 5 years and have 2 children together.

I'm totally fine with this, but I don't want to develop feelings for her like the loser I am

Sexy, nice trips too

Then don't? Stop giving her any attention and seek attention from women who are single? Dating apps and whatever have made this super easy today.

If you're fat start running and working out. If you're scrawny buy some brotein and get stronk. Put your picture on tinder or whatever the fuck youngins use today to get poon and stop being such a beta latching on to your obviously more alpha brothers girl.