2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.

Capeshit hero edition!

Superman and Faora

bats and spidey for protectors ezpz

Batman and Deadpool

Who's the laser eyes guy?

Deadpool and Batman is the only repeatable answer.

i would say deadpool and batman but spiderman instead of batman is slightly better because there is a % that he might kill someone whether its accident or no.

Batman and Spidey, 2 biggest plot armored characters

Batman and Cyclops

Because stategy and I rather have the guy with the deadliest power on my side.

Spider-Man- he's strong and agile
Deadpool- he's agile, can regenerate and has guns

Cyclops. Duh.

This is the correct answer. Batman can design weapons and armor to defeat any or all of the others and Spidey just has to stand there and spidey sense to react to what Bruce can't - none of the others have something that even calls for the extra Spiderman, Batman could probably handle all of them other than Spidey as it is

Batman and Cap

I'd have Stan Lee and Jack Kirby

They'd just write a way to protect me.

Because those other guys are fictional characters.

Can they give you their suit?
If so Antman and War machine
If not, Cyclops and War Machine

Parker is the strongest, fastest and most intelligent dude there. So him and Bruce or Steve.

Objectively Spiderman is the only one there that can defeat Batman if Batman is given 2 weeks to prepare, pairing them up makes then unbeatable given prep time for Bats

Batman and Capt.

Batman because he has the biggest plot armor which will come in handing when he versing the others. And Captain America because he seems like he would truly care and love me when protecting me and because USA is the greatest country in the world.

Almost picked Spidey, but he doesn't have a very good track record of protecting people. Dead Pool also might be the most powerful, but IMO he is really annoying and I believe that Batman will find a way to kill him.

Deadpool - if I don't pick him I automatically lose since he can never die
Ant-man - Even Bruce wouldn't know what the fuck pym particles are, and Scott could shrink the others to the point where they're no longer a threat.

All i need is Ant-man

Just hit me with your shrinking shuriken senpai

>I believe that Batman will find a way to kill him.
Not possible.
Deadpool is literally cursed by Thanos to never be able to die. Even if you erased every cell he had from existence he'd still pop back.

Spider-Man and Black Iron Man

1.Batman, you just gotta have him especially since he kills now.
2.Well I'm fucked here because I can't choose between Cap or Deadpool.

Batman chills with Atom he knows all about how to handle tiny superheroes

Did they show that in a deleted scene or something?

Spidey and Bats are the smartest ones there and Spidey could be the muscle

>Deadpool is only a movie

Human Torch and War Machine.

I'm gonna die but at least two niggers will die with me.

Not the same. Pym particles are magic tier shit that can make someone nearly invulnverable, super strong, and either small or tiny all at the same time.

Deadpool is kinda dumb and would be detrimental to the team Spidey is stronger and smarter

>this Sup Forums thread focuses on more than just the movies, as the OP pic indicates

Oh, wait.

>implying Batman wouldn't trap Deadpool in another dimension banning him from our reality

Batman and Ant-Man, assuming he can turn into giANT-Man

You guys are fucking retarded. Spiderman is one of the most brilliant minds in the marvel universe, bats is just a faggot that pulls bullshit out of his ass.

Batman's rule is that if he has two weeks to prep he wins. That's his superpower.

spiderman is just above average in terms of intelligence, hes not a super genius.

It's either batman and spiderman or batman and deadpool, depending on how smart we're treating parker.

If Ant-Man or War Machine really wanted to protect you, they'd give you their suits. So pick either one of those.

Deadpool literally unkillable and Torch can cast Nova

Where in Civil War did they show that?

Spidey is not that smart...banner, Pym, Reed, and doom are leagues above him

Deadpool and Batman, because one it the Goddamn batman and the other one basically killed pretty much everyone at some point didn't he?

Smee and that guy in the middle bottom

He's up there though, once you break into the super-science bracket it doesn't really matter who you are

Batman and Spiderman obviously.

>cyclops
Powerful sure, but vulnerable. Could literally die to a strong punch or bullet.
>Warmachine
A guy in a suit. Batman could easily go one on one, or disable it, or kill him with a big fucking gun. Spiderman could incapacitate or tear it apart.
>Deadpool
A guy that regenerates. Leave him in a box and its over.
>Human Torch
Same shit. Powerful but vulnerable. He'd be dangerous sure, but he can still be disabled through planning.
>Cap
Strong soldier sure, beatable with planning and spiderman together.

The only dangerous one is antman since he's hard to detect.

Spidey instead of deadpool he's smarter and stronger ..deadpool kill everyone in a gimmick comic

War Machine has Stark tier armor and can call in the military.

Batman is a billionaire.

WE WUZ and Ant Man.

He is at least as smart as tony, and being one of the smartest doesn't mean being the smartest.

>Batman is a billionaire
The best superpower there is.

Peter is literally the only one Bruce can't beat because of his OP spidey sense. Those two.

Torch would literally burn them all to death

>Deadpool literally unkillable
he's currently dead isn't he...

Tony is way smarter that Parker

hes nowhere close to tony, even in the comics he doesnt come close to him, he never gets a proper education outside of highschool

Batman can beat all of them but spidey so the best team would be Spidey and Bruce obviously

Batman.

Second is Deadpool mainly because I don't want that guy after me.

He's about as smart as Tony Stark apparently, as was stated in One More Day. He just doesn't have an infinite budget.

This becomes apparent in the story Ends of the Earth, where Peter makes a suit that completely demolishes the sinister six

>A guy that regenerates.
he's a guy that's immortal.

anyone not picking deadpool is retarded. you can't kill him so someone will be chasing you forever. deadpool and batman is the only right choice.

Deadpool is weak sauce cap would knock his ass out

Tony is a smarter engineer and physicist.
Peter is a way smarter biochemist.

You can trap him and he's been outsmarted by people dumber than Batman and Spiderman he's not that powerful

Physics>every other science

we are talking about overall intelligence

oh shit one issue states that, it must be true. sorry, im going by countless other issues that state he isn't

t. Sheldon Cooper

General opinion seems to be that the winning formula is either Batman+Spiderman or Batman+Deadpool.

So let's analyze this.
If it was B+S how would deadpool make the difference and lead others to victory? It seems his inmortality would eventually exasust anything batman throws at him so Spidermans spidey sense would be of no help if things devolve into a full frontal assault.

If it was B+D how would Spiderman help his team to your demise? Could he really be the difference between that leads to Batman's & Deadpool's defeat? If so how?

I think B+D is the winning formula.

>Batman and Cap
Gonna go with this. Batman's the only DC guy, so everybody else is going to be at a disadvantage since they don't know him like they know each other. Better to have him on my side. I think Ant-Man and Spider-Man can be set against each other. ('Hey Spider-Man, Ant-Man is absolutely mocking you with that act of his. He doesn't even recognize the distinction between insect and arachnid. What's with that kid anyway?') Also with Spidey vs Deadpool over sartorial choices. And I think I could find some way to relate to Cyclops, who's my favorite of the X-Men. ('Big fan Mr. Summers. Hey I like your eyewear. Yeah I gotta wear glasses too. So ... man, Wolverine, though. Am I right?')
So that's 2-on-3.
Maybe my superpower would be boring the others into submission with things like this post.
Yeah, I think that's it. I think I got this figured out.

>we are talking about overall intelligence
Overall intelligence doesn't matter when Peter can come up with a counter to anything, and is much better at thinking on his feet.

that doesn't make him intelligent, stop steering off into different discussions its dumb. the initial argument was that peter is as intelligent as tony.

Deadpool is immortal but not unbeatable the combined intelligence of Bruce and Parker would easily find a way to deal with him deadpool could also be knocked out and kept prisoner

Cut each body part off, put him in a box. Sink the box. Over.

Or like Wolverine, just fill him with metal and he'll be permanently crippled.

>deadliest power
I fucking hope you're talking about Batman here

holy shit

This is my dream duo tbhfam
>tfw there will never be a crossover with them

He has outsmarted Tony before, he created greate technology with almost 0 resources. Hank said that when parker was 15 he was as smart as hank at 15. Either way, Intelligence does not come only from science.

Cyclops laser is pretty strong bit I would say torches is the most dangerous

>being able to shoot beams of pure and utter destruction from your eyes
>not deadly as fuck

Kek

Mfw no Spiderman taking a Robin roll

>going for the only people without powers
enjoy your death

you keep molding the initial argument into something different, look at any top 10 list for intelligence in the marvel universe, if peter is there, hes somewhere at the bottom.

Oh dear, you have no idea.

>people picking Batman

he's the least useful and human. what the fuck is he gonna do against Ants and Deadpool?

the BEST answer is Spidey and Deadpool. the ones I pick are Spidey and Cap though.

literally EPIC thread, dude. keep doing what you're doing

So the only people who are between the top 10 are one of the smartest? LMAO

spawn and spidey?

Also, you're not talking to one person here.

Yup, having the invincible meme character and the plot armored combat-Mary-Sue would make you untouchable.

>picking memepool
This isn't an all out fight the protectors obviously have prep and not picking the master of prep time and plot armor man is dumb
Spidey and Bats is best duo

Deadpool & Cap

Also Cap needs to gain regen factor and 4th wall breaking.

>he's ... human. what the fuck is he gonna do...?
That's what they'll all think right to the moment when he takes them down. It's never a good idea to underrate billionaires, just look at Trump.

>says bats is useless
>picks cap
you know how i know you're gay?

Deadpool and batman.

Deadpool and Cap.

They're not that much different in terms of useless, desu.

Horrible chemistry Spidey and Bats is goat team