Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTeTbkadiVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RIP.

Caustic

RIP

Hollow

youtube.com/watch?v=CTeTbkadiVE

Rap is social decay. It's turns people of all colors into niggers. Have fun sucking at life and never amounting to anything.

Not true one bit, go jerk off with your friends listening to shit metal

Really? Show me one area that primary listens to rap and I'll show you a total shithole. Prove me wrong. Name ONE nice black or ghetto white neighborhood.

And how can you not see what's it's done to black culture? Are you blind or just retarded

Youre just an idiot

Rap is for poofs and wiggers

That's what I thought you'didn't say. No argument whatsoever. Typical of someone who listens to rap. And you forgot the comma fuckboy, it's you're*. Ghetto retards and their wanna be's can't do shit right. Again, have fun sucking at life. I look forward to paying your welfare check.

This homo wants to be a nigger so bad.

Different country duke

Alright, listen to this artist Sadistik

Who caddy ron?

I don't speak in negroid patois, could you translate this into White Mans' speak, Sambo?

Are you saying the guy in the picture wants to be black?

Watch a battle. This isn't nigger-tier rhyming.

Yes. All white 'rappers' are faggots when it comes to black dick.

atleast someone gets it

What white rappers do you know?

Charlie clips

Hi.

I'm Marshall Mathers, also known as Eminem.

I love to suck nigger dick so bad, here I am kissing the ass of a subhuman monkey that hates me, and hates all white people, in order to emulate some incoherent negroes from the 1990s whose dicks, coincidentally, also want to suck.

loaded lux

thats it?

Embarrassing if that's the only white dude you know.

I've heard more.
Every town has some faggot who wants to be a nigger, or want the black dick. Why do think i am obliged to remember their nigger-like aliases? 'Emcee faggot' will serve to encapsulate all white rappers.

Think so? It's actually more embarrassing listening to jungle bunny music, but even worse listening to white wannabes.

Think you might have headbanged your way into mental retardation m8

any battlerappers that isnt in any white league.