'Yass queen slay'

>Non-American here:
can you guys explain to me and the rest of the world why is american media/culture so obsessed with Beyoncé? i mean, i get it, she's a successful singer/entertainer but americans seem to see her as some kind of flawless goddess, what's the difference between her and let's say, Katy Perry or Lana del Rey? .And her fans. What the fuck is wrong with her fans, they act like the only music they have ever listened to is Beyoncé's and yet, they say retarded stuff like 'she's the greatest musician of all time' and dumb shit like that. But even worse than her fans is american music 'critics', take a look at the Grammys this year and you will what i'm talking about. So, please amerifags, explain to us why is your country so obsessed with that bitch.

>image of a "'""f i e r c e, strong, confident"" woman
>catchy, danceable, suggestive music
>black

pick three

She's black but not too black and black is extremely in right now

She admittedly has an aura about her that literally is "flawless goddess" (not that I agree she actually is, she just sells it amazingly well)

She has exceptionally good producers and good-enough writers

She's got a really good PR team

She's married to Jay-Z

The media loves black people

Compared to Katy Perry and Lana Del Rey she actually has charisma (and isn't white)

This isn't to say her rabid fans aren't retarded and she's not extremely overrated, but Beyonce is a pretty good pop star.

She is very attractive and sexual

She makes no secret about her feminism and feminism is really in right now (even though she's a terrible role model for girls despite her being pushed as one)

In the last 3 years America has been more obsessed with Katy Perry

As for this year, Beyonce is the only one of them who released an album.

She's not black enough to be irrelvant.

Songs empower women.

She's fucking thicc

It's pop.

I'm American and I hate Beyonce.

She's a stupid talentless hack.

niggers are retarded

i think a better question is: are you a racist or are you a racist?

op here: i'm hispanic, can i be racist if i don't like beyoncé at all?

she sings about social justice

normies and the media eat that shit up

Beyonce ei lahjakkuutta. Sikäli kuin tiedän vain yksitoista vuotiaille tytöille ja homoseksuaaliset miehille arvostavat häntä.

perkele perkele

wtf

i'm non-american and a like beyonce
what's your problem you fucking nazi

Not gonna get sucked into this, but black has been "in" for the past century

She's in the illumnati

y'all haters corny with that illuminati mess

So that's why Formation is getting so much praise? It's sheer meme value?

formation is one of her most meme-worthy songs

bump

no you

Confident, thick talented black woman who has songs like Single Ladies, Who Run the World etc

She's been an idol long before she became sorta social justicy.

Uh, Madonna got treated like this, maybe not exactly, but this much. so did Janet.

She's a fucking superstar. Not just a pop start. She's a fucking superstar.

You're asking why Barry Manilo and MJ are both world wide starts but why's everyone chomping on MJ D.

She got what's popular in the now and can sing and dance and has the air of hip hop royalty with her. What are you even missing here?

She's hot

katy and lana are hotter

They really aren't tho

not true btw

katy is one of the hottest females to ever walk the earth, lana is damn thicc. beyonce looks like a dude.

People will say "uh muh black", but this is the bottom of it all. All pop stars have fucking crazy fans (i.e. Britney Spears, Madonna, Prince, Lady Gaga, even the Beatles).

Why is bitchiness so revered? And no, it's not because she's a woman. If a man acted like her I'd call him a douche or an asshole

In what world is lana considered thick?

>katy is one of the hottest females to ever walk the earth

my world

Yea that's not at all thick

I agree user

gross

>All pop stars have fucking crazy fans (i.e. Britney Spears, Madonna, Prince, Lady Gaga, even the Beatles).

Since 90% of their fans are women and gay dudes, they tend to be a little loony by default.

beyonce is the easiest way to spot a basic bitch

Beyonce stopped being cool in the late 2000s when she made fucking mentally schizo lesbian music videos with Lady Gaga and then wanted to bone Obama.

why is there no beyone pics in here wdf

Black people latch onto her and urbanites like to signal progressivism, that's literally it.

What the fuck is with this "Yaass" bullshit?

I've got a friend and whenever she agrees on something or finds something funny she starts with "YAAAAAAAAAAS".

Makes me want to fucking kill myself every time.

"yas queen" is an equivalent of "heil hitler"

these anons have it right. her marketing is extremely good

the thing that bothers me is that women (black women in particular) look to Beyonce as a role model when she's really just an out of touch celebrity. she has no common ground with the average woman or black person. she has been an extremely wealthy celebrity for most of her life and doesn't relate at all with the people that she claims to represent.

also the self-proclaimed feminists and progressive people for some reason are obsessed with celebrities like beyonce instead of actually important people like black feminist historical figures.

i'm an actual liberal and i don't like how the media uses these fake forms of progression/feminism to sell stuff

To most of America, Beyonce's just one of many pop stars riding the media carousel, but to her stans, she's the avatar of vengeance that shall immenentize the eschaton, obliterate the white devil and bring salvation to the elect.

wew

>can you guys explain to me and the rest of the world why is american media/culture so obsessed with Beyoncé?
Americans just do what they're told. Whatever the media sells, they buy. It's quite pathetic really.

White women without personalities have started clinging to black culture because they think it makes them look cool and different

Girls like douchy guys, guys like bitchy girls. Everyone sucks

Were not, that's the corporate narrative that is being pushed about her.

Because Americans are incapable of having independent thoughts and opinions
Why do you think political movements gain so much traction?
Whenever something happens people instantly become polarized, because their brains just can't help it. They have to pick one crowd or another because they need a hive to do the thinking for them.

Her music is amazing

I don't remember being told to like her.

This so much. Like with Trump, people thought they were going against the grain by supporting him, even though he was one of the only two candidates the media wanted them to talk about.

>1916
>black "in"
you fucking what

>what's the difference between her and let's say, Katy Perry or Lana del Rey?
She's been around like twice as long as those others

because they think someone with "attitude" is better than everyone else, and doesn't need no man like Jay Z even though he's her husband

no it nu-black that they're talking about

Beyonce's lightskin look fits nu-black perfectly

notice how if it's a dark skin woman they champion it's gotta be Gabourey Sidibe

I swear, these people are more racist than everyone else

lol that's it