S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/search?q=fur tail plug
girlsaskguys.com/fashion-style/q307026-why-do-women-place-more-value-on-height-than-looks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll be right back, gotta get something to eat.

Some fur comics?

still lurkin

You've got to be bullshitting us.

Well there ain't shit to eat, so I guess I'm just going to keep starving.

Nope. Dead serious. My mom is fucking crazy, remember? And I can't say I blame her. If my bulge is that obvious when I'm not trying, you can bet your ass it looks even bigger in skin tight pants. Not trying to brag, but really, who wouldn't want it?

So you guys like, want to have sex with animals and stuff?

I do, but most of us don't.

Well I looked really hard, can't remember the site it's been months since I thought about it, but a simple search on etsy brought up a shit ton.

etsy.com/search?q=fur tail plug

Not not me. You live a strange life my friend.

Well I kinda knew that already.

Under certain circumstances.

It's a good strange. You lucky bastard.

generally no, most do not. Mostly it's liking to look at the art.

I'd hardly call myself lucky, but alright.

boys taking belts to girls asses!

Yeah there's no way you'd catch me 6" into a non sapien mammal

more

Well duh, you can't do that if you're only 3".

Huehuehue

but reptiles tho

Is your mom hot bro

>

More kitties

Not really. My sisters are though. I let my younger sister give me a handjob once. She wanted to know how to do it if when she got a bf or something, and I had a bit of an incest fetish at the time, so you can bet your ass I let her. I wanted to outright fuck her, but she wouldn't let me.

Damn dude, I wish my sis would give me a handjob. She's smokin'.

>
FUCK THESE FUCKING BLACK AND WHITE LETTER CAPTCHAS WHAT THE FUCK

REMINDER
>DASH IS A FUKING MIDGET

Ask her. You could always play it off as a joke, or just say someone else took your phone.

You're just mad that I'm a better girl than you.

Don't give a fuck. I'm still better looking than you, I bet.

I'm 21, shes 23, has a son, doesn't live near me. Just saying it would've been nice, not that it was possible now. But I'm nowhere near that ballsy anyway. And yes, you are extremely lucky.

Well shit, that sucks. And I still wouldn't say living in a family of lunatics is lucky, but alright.

Relatively lucky. I wish that could a happened to me. Only stuff like that that happened to me was a good bit younger than what you said, that I don't really like talking about. Was fun at the time but I think royally fucked me up.

Seriously fuck these bullshit word captchas. I'm going to bed soon.

I guarantee you that's not true, but even if it was it wouldn't matter

girlsaskguys.com/fashion-style/q307026-why-do-women-place-more-value-on-height-than-looks

>However, if a guy is TOO short it almost doesn't matter about the rest of his qualities. If a guy is 5'2 then I simply am not looking at him period. I just don't want a guy who is shorter than me. I don't want to be bigger than my man.

>every girl with standards thinks like this
even your crush the giant 6'3" harpo doesn't even like your height despite your friendship (a friendzone by the way)

>I have very high standards, and that's why I don't have a gf right now. It's not that I can't get one, it's that I haven't found the right one.
The right one to deal with your 'little' issue?
Don't worry.... theres always someone for everyone

Girls using double standards what a surprise. I'm bi but guys are just superior in that department.

Okay, I still don't care. I hate women anyway.

Is that why you're trying to be one?

I'm going to bed. Stupid captchas + work tonight = frustration and need of sleep.

Dash, you're cool. Even if you're short. A lot of guys prefer that, I know I do. Girls can be bitches but if they like you enough it shouldn't matter.

Hermfag
>

No because I'm not trying to be. And by the way, just to further prove you wrong because I'm bored, have this. "Literally Draka" huh? Funny. I didn't realize she had the same shirt as me.

Sleep well.

How did I get this picture of "you" then?
also
>JPG.jpg
lol

Because I posted it? I'm not sure what you're getting at here. And I didn't name the files, that's what my 3DS automatically names them.

That's pretty convenient. I'm assuming it's like how you "made the whole thing up" about your height in order to """""trick me"""""".
What are you going to say when Draka gets online?
>haha it was j-just a prank

Nothing? What would I say, and why would I even need to say it? What the fuck are you even talking about?

Do they just stare at each other with their tongues out normally? Seems kinda weird but whatever.

No idea. That's just Tsampikos' art style I guess.

There has to be something wrong with you if you post pictures of someone else online and pretend to be them. I'm not even going to bother arguing with this bullshit, you're just a fucking idiot.
Don't worry, I screencapped it. Draka will see it even if it 404s.

Kek, okay. Like everyone single one of those pics isn't of me.

Whatever jackass. Why are you even doing this?

Do i NEED to derail this thread?

>everyone single one
I need to sleep.

Later, hermfag. Tell me how it goes with Draka.

Because I want to, now go kill yourself.

Wrong choise...

First spiderman poster to make me laugh.

Who the fuck are oyu even talking to?