Over the last two days I have been seeing this pink juice in my fridge...

Over the last two days I have been seeing this pink juice in my fridge. It has never been there before so I asked my mom what it was. She said it was cranberry juice. The thing is, it's in a special Tupperware container. It doesn't make sense for my mom to pour out a jug of cranberry juice out after buying it. I have noticed that she drinks it before going out a lot and never seems to drink it while just chilling in the house. My brother has no idea what it is and has also found it weird that she drinks it right before going out. Maybe you guys could give me an idea as to what it is.

/pic related

Taste it and find out. Post results.

Drink it and find out.

thread had potential

find out retard

I don't want to drink it. I smelled it and it smells like sour cream. Any ideas?

Pussy
Drink it

Taste it faggot

I'd say promethazine with codeine. Forgive my terrible spelling. The sour cream smell could just be something she cut it with. Has your mother been to a doctor's office or had a cough lately user?

>she drinks it right before going out
So it's either an aphrodisiac or just some kind of alcohol.
Also you do realize Cranberry Juice is a common remedy for women who have UTI.

If get then drink it.

Why are you buying great value you poor fuck.

roll?

shit

rolling

Cranberry juice is normally a darker shade of red.

I can tell you that isnt cranberry juice
roll

I think your mother is turning up on lean and then going to trap partys in the hood

>partys
learn to spell, I bet you're 12

bump for interest

Are you compensating for something by correcting other people?

CHECK EM

open it and post pics

Yes, my crushing need to feel

Post more pics of it. Damn it OP

>uti

this is what i was thinking. the sour cream smell could be another antibiotic she put in there or something.

I'm taking a shit

>underage b&

It's cum