Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36815932
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kante

>tfw no good football on to numb the pain of existence

Exactly who is "le injure neymar" man?

>sell Ramires
>turn to shit

FIRST FOR KANTE REACHING HIS FINAL FORM UNDER CONTE.

ugh, the boys on /britfeel/ are bullying me again

>Kante signs for Chelsea
>Not even trending in London, while Wigan and Phil Jones is
Joke of a team

Zoonigga

Zuniga.

Zuniga

Zuniga

Zuniga

any updates on the death and destruction to the hideous oil clubs that ruin football situation?

>tripfag
>"monica"

I wonder why.

KANTE
DRINKEH
ALL THE BOYS

>muh twitter

It's literally dominated by 12 year olds, pakis and Africans

Zuniga.

Who? Literally, I have no idea who this is.

so Chelsea main fans then

Imagine if West Ham actually bought James lmao

> Le get dropped for Sissoko man

Teams have had a year and the Euros to find him out. He'll be a flop next season.

Why are football fans so stupid?

I went onto the Leicester forum and they are all calling him a traitor and telling him to fuck off, all because he moved to another club. Why do fans always expect random foreign footballers to show a huge amount of loyalty after one season, when a bigger club comes knocking? It's not like clubs show loyalty towards players, if they want someone out they might even banish him to the u21's.

They got a good price for him anyway.

Harambe m8

You've been forcing this shit gimmick for years. It was funny at first when u actually could have been arrested, but it's boring now so either stop it or top yourself.

>twitter

I don't trip there

I think they meant Zoo Nigger. I mean OP said le injure neymar man so I think that was implying a Neymar that always gets injured. Also Neymar looks like a nigger.

WH cant attract any players
Theyd rather hold out for a bigger club

WH wont even qualify from the Europa groups

They're hungry for a new arc and NO playing pokemon go and eating like a pig don't count as one.

>not Arsenal

>everyone on Sup Forums sucking Kante's dick last season because he played for the Leicester meme
>now moves to everyone's most hated club, suddenly he's a shit and overrated, poor man's Sissoko
Lmao

I still have a trial in 2 months

maybe once I get started with laser

Moh sounds like a deaf person

abc's are mentally ill

I think he's good but I dont think he's a top quality player. Chelsea squad just doesn't impress me at all.

the fuck are you two on about?

>inb4 they sign someone else and he gets benched before christmas

google poleaboo. It's him.

It really is mysterious how nearly every black/dark Englishman supports Arsenal. Why is the appeal so high for that specific group in a single team?

>poleaboo
wait is this the same dude who worked at mcdonalds and took secret vids of his uni roomates changing or some shit

Poleaboo, some paki that got convicted of stalking and just being a general autist

He would be a nobody without Ranieri

>the man that caused the huelocaust
thank you based animal enclosure black man man

Need to use the toilet but someone is having a bath

>Chelsea squad just doesn't impress me at all.
You mean the Chelsea squad that is identical to the one that won the league with 87 points a season back, and now also has a very good DM?

videos of them shitting. And yes same guy (now transititioning)

Reported

just do it in your pants f︃am

foxestalk is notorious for their wazzocks, they're just pissed because he went to another PL club and so they'll have to face him twice

you're 100% right though (although £32m is a bit too cheap IMO, an extra 10 mil would've been a better price)

Kante is literally edge in german

so, which team are >(You) most afraid to face next season?

bandwagoners and foreign fans welcome to reply, no bully zone

Just that fibreglass, hazard, matic and especially Costa have all regressed, and now that city have guardiola and Tottenham have pochetinno I think Chelsea have been left behind.

Literally never encountered a white football fan outside of high school

Arsenal were the first club to become truly anti-English

ewww mental illness quite obviously

>Premier League holders
>Pot 1 in Champions League
>local hero
>leave for Chelsea

Why do Europoors have no character?

Mind expanding on this, my non-European friend?

You mean a Hazard that will finally play in LW? Or a Matic that has the perfect DM to work with? La, don't kid yourself with these managers and their ways. They will be exposed so fucking hard for the liars they are, especially Pep.

>been left behind by Spurs
Lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Yeah City might win the league, but it's not like Spurs are now impossible for Chelsea to catch, they could easily finish above them in the league this year. Spurs are pretty overrated and were made to look good by all the other big teams having shocking years.

>Pakis not assimilating and sticking to themselves
shocker

Not to mention having a good thing going and ditching it for a club that caved in on itself last season.

Burnley.

Because Hull can never beat them away.

Thankfully that's the third game this season so it'll be out of the way quickly.

that's not true but north london is very multicultural which is why arsenal has nonwhite fans, not that strange

>tottenham
shit bait
>regressed
shitter bait

I reckon it's pretty unlikely but how much of a donkey will Kante look of Leicester finish above Chelsea next season.

I just don't rate them especially Costa, hes a level below strikers like aguero or kane

And he's been crucified for it here...and rightfully so.

My personal opinion triumphs logic itself.

La, be quiet.

As soon as Wenger came in they signed floods of niggers and frogs. I think they were the first team to field zero British players in their starting lineup.

I'm guessing there's a link between the rise in the premier league's popularity and the likes of Vieira, Kanu, Anelka, Henry, Lauren, Gallas, Eboue being at one of the best two teams at the same time.

Jackareeny to Napoli: bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36815932

Lel can't face the fact that Chelsea squad is crammed full of overrated hype babbys like Costa and hazard. Face it, if mourinho couldn't get the best out of them no one will.

>niggers

You now remember that Wayne Rooney is still being paid £300k a week, is still Man United's captain and will still be the first name on the team sheet next season

31 point gap last year

Thoughts?

Could do with another attacking mid or right wing player imo

Can see Mourinho dropping him pretty sharpish

Mou doesn't squeeze potential out of players

He strips them of their character and forces them to play his way
They become robots

Conte will have to reverse the damage done

Yeah but Tottenham doesn't seem to have that many. Arsenal are the only team in England that has such a large following of non-whites that you actually notice something strange about it. Like it isn't a coincidence anymore if you know what I mean.

I guess so, but I can remember looking up to black players as well as white ones growing up, and I'm full on white. Does black people carry a racial bias in England in the same way they do in let's say America?

The same Mourinho that wanted to sign him for £40 mil a couple seasons back?

Unless Mou has really learnt from last season I expect he'll be starting Wayne until Christmas, even if he keeps playing like shit.

Invincibles teams best players were black/non-white

Anyone that refutes this is definitely a racist contrarian

>Fucking up Oscar's potential
>Making Hazard track back.

t. Man Utd fan

>Calling Mourinho the best at unlocking the best of players

And he hasn't done shit for you already.

What's your opinon on Monica?

just like he dropped Ivanovic right

>Mahrez
m8...

Mou is one of the few managers in the world who has the guts and clout to bench someone like Rooney. Also, where the hell will he be playing? Up top with Ibra? In the hole? His legs are ded and cant strike the ball any more.

Pretty much a glorified hood ornament for MU.

What about Pires and Bergkamp though. Oops I guess I'm a racist now.

he's staying, his wife doesn't want to move to London

Not really, doesn't matter to us. But it might be different to a black person.

I don't know, being a London team probably makes a big difference as well.

Where is Mahrez going lads? PSG?

>le shite goatee man on suicide watch

^tripfag gets it

plays for the champions la

he had no other options

Rejecting a new contract and looking for a way doesn't bode well for him staying

With Martial, Ibra and Mhkytarian (fuck spelling) in the squad surely he'll start them all in a front three?

United can afford to pay him to not start until January. By which time he'll accept that he'll have to take a pay cut and go to Everton if he wants regular football again.

>PSG?
lmfao

Mahrez HATES PSG

it's literally the one "big" club he wouldn't want to go to

Potentially stronger than last year. But i doubt they will do as good. Top 6 maybe.