Steam

Steam

I got 45 in steam dollars I am looking for a game that can hold interest in players and has online play you can suggest but if you roll trips ill buy a game of your choice and if its cheap enough ill buy a copy for the winner add steam ID in rolls

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/FupaMaster/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176355645
steamcommunity.com/id/Mindblown1399/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sure thing this is real fam

What else you want

Do we recommend or roll trips?

Rocket league, terraria. Lots and lots of hours of fun.

Which ever you want to do
can I play rocket league with an xbox controller or does it have to be steam?

You can play it with any controller as a matter of fact

I'll just post some of the games that I would recommend
PAYDAY 2- Great experience for about 50-75 hours, after that it feels really repetive, atleast it did for me.
Rocket League- The polar opposite of PAYDAY 2 as You must play for about 75 hours to finally feel the progress of you actually becoming better and being able to enjoy competetive matches more.
Fallout 3- This game probably doesn't require much explenation as you most likely already own it, just throwing it out there.
HITMAN Absolution- Great game, the only con that I encountered while playing it was the lenght of it. It felt like the game had less content that the previous entries of the series.
Stardew Valley- Some people get really into it as it may be addicting, but only if you like the art style of the game and do not hunt for the graphics.
Wasted- A game that feels really Fallout-esk, but only as far as the visual stuff goes as when it comes to the gameplay it's really challenging and if you enjoy games that constantly punish you (like dark souls for an example) then you might like it)
Saints Row IV- it is really not simillar to the third one, apart from still being foolish as that's what saints row is at the end of the day.
Inside- It was made by the same developers that made LIMBO, it still has very unique style, just as LIMBO did, I'd still say that LIMBO was just a bit better. but still this is a great follow up game.
Asemblance- It's pretty cheap and has very atmospheric feeling to it. I'd even say that it reminds me of Stanley Parable in a way, only with not as many dialogue options and a bit better graphic design.
Gang Beast- Most of the time while you are playing it you'll have no idea what are you doing or how the hell you were killed, but it is really great and might give you a few chuckles, especially if played with friends.
Move or die- Another game that is just multiplayer experience only and has a bunch of minigames, I wouldn't call it revolutionary, but it can be fun.
id/FupaMaster

If we recommend and you like the choice, do we get to choose a game of our choice?

Rolling for dead by daylight
steamcommunity.com/id/FupaMaster/

Ark brah. Will destroy your life/10

Roll

Rolling

Recommendation from me is Rust, if you like survival pvp then this may be for you.
Also rolling for rust steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176355645

Reroll

roll

>inb4 Quads are not trips

Hey OP, I recently got The Elder Scrolls Online, and I gotta say, it's REALLY good. Sure, at launch, it was absolute garbage, but now its really fun with the DLC. I currently own the game without DLC, looking to buy it hopefully next month, but it's still really great without the DLC. One of the reasons that it's my favorite MMORPG of all time is because its pay-to-play, not pay-to-win. I bought it for 15$ off G2A, which is great. There is a store for buying things with real money, The Crown Store, however ALL the items are ONLY cosmetic! In addition, the world is HUGE. It includes the destinations from previous games like Morrowind, Skyrim, and even some that are new. i highly recommend buying ESO if you want a game that will give you hours upon hours of enjoyment.

reroll

rolling

COUNTER STRIKE GLOBAL OFFENSIVE

Oh, one more thing. If youre going to buy it off Steam, you should wait for the sale. It's pretty expensive for the steam version with no sale.

roll 4x

reroll

Oh yeah forgot to add id. /id/weast74

rolling

Rust or Ark survival moad.

Game i want : Replica( 3$)
id: steamcommunity.com/id/Mindblown1399/
thanks op

roll
and cs go aswell, shits lit

Realm of the Mad God.
If you pick up this game feel free to gift me some fucking discipline so i can stop playing games and do something with my life.

roll 2

Forgot to add 1 more thing, if you like a pvp survival game with friends and like killing noobs for loads of hours then this may be the pvp survival for you, and you can also craft a bunch of shit in the game.

roll 3/5

OP, are you still here?

last one was close
roll 4/5

5/5
roll
Goodluck op with purchase

Already got it

Have it

roll again

Have rust already

roll