Would you like to have a Dutch girlfriend? Pros and cons?

Would you like to have a Dutch girlfriend? Pros and cons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUV-00B9jZo
youtube.com/watch?v=HHUe020y-kM
youtube.com/watch?v=vu-eNuWmOYc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carausius
youtube.com/watch?v=k_wDXuAMeNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Pros
Qt and fit as fuck, will split the bill

>Cons
Whats the point of spliting a bill when you go out to drink when all you get given is a SMALL FOAMY BEER

>pros
Female
>cons
Is Dutch
Believes English isn't a Germanic language

>Pros
Speaks perfect English

Fuck no

Every dutch girl I have met (and I've met a lot actually) have been:

>tall as fuck, it's not even a meme wtf and it's not attractive
>extremely slutty and trashy, they're even worse than british girls in this regard
>disgusting language, can't listen to it
>entitled princess complex, like Swedish girls on steroids

Fucking awful

>pros
Won't have an annoying accent
>cons
Will be the same height as me
Will go bald at 30
Will refuse to take baths and be around any large body's of water

>Pros
Will probably build a dam around said body of water

I would like to have a gf, period. maybe get head once in a while

pros
>good sex partner
>my country are long time business partner

cons
>i dont like tall girl (they cant fuck cactus instead)
>British girl far more cute and rich cultured

>tfw no tall as fuck extremely slutty and trashy entitled princess-complex-tier Dutch girl with a disgusting language
Why live?

+
tall
blonde
white
blue eyes

-
tallest women in the world
Dutch language

pros: qt and tall
cons: I don't like women with mustaches

>pros
dutch
>cons
female

I'd much rather have a dutch bf

too tall, too normie

This tbqh, though I disagree about them being sluttier and trashier than British girls. Not very far from them though.
Especially the entitled princess complex thing is true.

>long time business partner
That's a nice way of putting it

>Believes English isn't a Germanic language
smart girl, she's a keeper for sure

>Especially the entitled princess complex thing is true.
Is there a single western/westernized girl who isn't??!

Men are losing the gender war in this respect

I unironically think Dutch girls are the most beautiful on Earth

>Would you like to have a Dutch girlfriend?

No i dont like to get aids.

> Would you like to have a Dutch girlfriend?
y-yes please...

>Pros
Is female
>Cons
Is not Asian qt black haired wife material

Would not want /10

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=AUV-00B9jZo

As a tall guy with a tall-fetish, I feel like the Netherlands are the only place where I can find a proper long term gf.

(it's only absolutely speaking a tall-fetish, relatively speaking I just like girls that are about 2-5 cm shorter than me, not more)

how tall are you?

muh dick

2,01 m

You're probably some lanky faggot

My gf doesn't live up to all these silly stereotypes at all, it's like you cunts expect French women to have curly mustaches or something.

yes

I'm only 5'10
Dutch girls are probably repulsed by me

>english
>germanic

english is a rapebaby that had distant roots in Germanic, but was raped so hard by the Normans that it lost that.

>doesn't even have similar grammar

>pros
gf

>cons
None, really

Aren't a lot of them tall and lanky?
Not that I wouldn't date someone like that, but it's not really my type.

>Aren't a lot of them tall and lanky?
If you're a manlet.

nee

I FUCKING HATE DUTCH GIRLS.

>Pros:
Down to earth
Doesn't care about your finances
Usually rational (can be considered a con if you think this is "cold")

>Cons
They are fucking tall. I'm 6'2/188cm and 30% of dutch girls are still taller than me.
They are thin as fuck. Not in the good fit way. Like 0 ass and 0 tits way.
They are too confident and act manly. This can be considered a pro but it just doesn't feel feminine and again kind of cold.
THERE HAS BEEN 0 (ZERO) THICC DUTCH GIRLS IN THE HISTORY OF THE NATION.

The only reason to ever have a dutch girlfriend is if you have a fetish for giant broomsticks or only care about personality and a cute face.

If you actually have a sex drive and want to fuck something resembling an ass and a pair of tits you can just drop our entire gene pool desu.

>>Pros:
>Down to earth

>Cons
>They are fucking tall

bullshit

kankerhomo

DELET

>pros
*chirping crickets*

>cons
they will make you commit suicide more happily

nope, wide shoulders too. Not like the average lelg manlet

Not really, no.

The wound is still open and this would only end as a disaster.

>Doesn't care about your finances

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

only if you're a (sand)nigger

Yes, I like to hear a pretty Dutch woman talk in their retarded language, it's cute. Hypnotic, in a way.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHUe020y-kM

It reminds me a lot to Portuguese in the way it sounds.

you forgot their masculine faces. that would be a pro for me since i love me a girl with a strong jaw.

f-fuck off mof

at least we used to rule the whole of North-Western Europe

West-Germanics used to suck our cocks

fuck you, and fuck the Romans, they corrupted us with wine and luxury

lelgium has never achieved anything and bringing it to the point, it's a mistake. Netherlands has, but lelgium not. Deal with it.

>Dutch woman
>youtube.com/watch?v=HHUe020y-kM
She's Flemish

no d*tch posters on here have forever tainted the country for me

>She's Flemish

Even better.

>Pros
Moving to europe

>Cons
taller than me

DELET

but she'll cook for you and everything in her dutch kitchen

So she is basically a catholic dutch right?
I wanna fug it even more badly

Bullshit, we were richer than the Netherlands early 20th century with Congo, we were one of the leading economies in Europe back then.µ

And we are a people with ancient roots, Belgium is older than Germany, both in the modern state sense, and as a people.

You're just jealous, and you are a closet fag like all Germans, you crave Dutch cock because they haven't been cucked by Slavs and Celts unlike you. You crave their pure West-Germanic cum.

Also, you will never achieve anything again and everyone hates your guts.

>atheist gf

no thanks

eww, what a disgusting micky mouse voice

No, she's from a non-country and speaks with a watered-down dialect.

kek, stay away Alva

calm down köksal
youtube.com/watch?v=vu-eNuWmOYc

>So she is basically a catholic dutch right?

you're begging for a beating huh buddy?

>not available in my country
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@___@ we're not disgusting dont believe him

Pros:
- She smells like waffles

Cons:
- She wears clogs

They usually are big, manly, feminist and impolite.

Like British women and also a bit like German and Belgian women

WE

A """german""" call me by a Türki name

well, ""effendi"", tell us, how many more immigrants will you unleash on your poor neighbours this year?

We may be as doomed as you and all your Western neighbours, but in 2 generations when Germany and the whole west will be a caliphate, when the Germans will finally have succeeded in destroying Europe, I will fap to the fact that you will get to beg at the feet of the Poles.

Fucking subhumans, Charlemagne should have killed you all, Saxon scum, and repopulated your lands with West-Slavs.

>______< not all dash gals are tall

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carausius

>Marcus Aurelius Mausaeus Valerius Carausius (died 293) was a military commander of the Roman Empire in the 3rd century. He was a Menapian from Belgic Gaul,[1] who usurped power in 286, during the Carausian Revolt, declaring himself emperor in Britain and northern Gaul (Imperium Britanniarum)

"Belgians are the bravest people of all the Gauls"
t. Julius Caesar

She is Flemish though.

And l-leave Flanders alone Pablo, you've caused enough damage already in the past

ik snij je keel door, troll.

Says a lelg, the islamist and islamist terror center of Europe.

I hope you realise that we have nothing to do with the Belgians Julius Caesar was dealing with. The old Belgians were Celto-Germanic tribes.

We are descendents of the glorious Germanic Franks that settled in Belgium during the 4th and 5th century and would later conquer Gaul and cuck its inhabitants, the Gallo-Romans, so hard that they would even name their country after their conquerors: France.

So Belgium is just a geographical term. Heck, before the 19th century "Belgium" was used to name the entire Benelux

different social classes

>points at the screen instead of the camera

>The old Belgians were Celto-Germanic tribes.
>We are descendents of the glorious Germanic Franks

pretty sure they mixed

>Needing an African country to have any semblance of relevancy

Pathethic

>Pros
Female
>Cons
Female

only thanks to you, and your amazing loyalty to your current führer

literally every German I've met suffers from WW II ptsd, they can't even take a joke about it.

we get it, you need to punish yourself, self-flagellate and so, but why do you always need to impose your shit on your neighbors?

I've seen a docu about a hotel that was a former prison, in Germany of course, and Germans actually pay to get treated like shit and locked in a cell there.

We all know you're fucked in the head, but why can't you keep your masochist (named after a German nobleman btw) behaviour to yourself?

We had a nice thing going with the BeNeLux, you wanted to be a member, along with France and others. We were so foolish to let you, under the guise of creating an economic community, you begged us to let you in our club, and look at where we are now?

Again: Saxon scum should have been eliminated, you are living on rightful West-Slavic clay anyway, and they are way nicer to have as neighbours. I hope one day our eastern border will carry a big sign with lots of czszszczszsz on it.

>They are fucking tall. I'm 6'2/188cm and 30% of dutch girls are still taller than me.

you are memeing a bit.

Nope. This is my genuine experience with dutch women.

please take a look at pic related

not only are we direct descendants of the Belgae, the Franks were a confederation of tribes living here and in the southern Netherlands.

It is very clear R-U106 and R-M269 are Celto-Germanic, especially the latter were Belgae (who were mainly Germanics who adopted a Celtic culture save for the West-, East- and French-Flemings who were Menapii and Morini, R1b-L21, Atlantic Celts). It is you who are clearly misinformed.

You shouldn't restrict yourself to separatist pamphlets carrying outdated theories to get your info from.

Baby I would conquer, destroy entire nations and set them ablaze, just to see the flicker of the flames in your beautiful Dutch eyes

Go easy on him, he's only encountered 7 women in his life besides his mom and sister

PS: R1b-P312 is a synonym for R1b-M269

Also, note the amount of R-U152 in Antwerp, almost 20%, this came from the Romans.

Note: this study was extensive and the population was in the thousands, only people who could prove that their family lived in the area up to the late 18th century could participate.

BTW Walloon DNA profile is very similar. Actually as I have said, the sea-side (real) Flemings are the most Celtic. Pic related: Pagus Flandrensis (land that gets flooded regularly) and Pagus Mempiscus (land of the Menapians).

This is from early middle ages. I have a record of early Christian missionaries (o.a. St-Victricius) describing the people who lived here in 400 AD: Menapii, Morini and Nervii (county of Flanders + Hainaut/Henegouwen)

Sure we're mixed, but our primal line is Frankish

And there is Saxon blood in West-Flanders because of the resettlement of the Saxons to that area during the early middle ages

forgot pic

waar woon je dan

020 zuid.

nou dan jok je al helemaal want de enige meisjes daar zijn makakken

er is nog 1 blanke colonie in 020 en dat is zuid. Ik jok echt niet.

Niet hem, maar ben je ooit in zuid geweest?

>Pros
Qt, dirty blond or blond, fit
>Cons
Degenerate, taller than me

The Franks were a confederation of tribes, namely Usipetes, Salians, Tencteri, Nervii, Menapii, Toxandrii, Ampsivarii, Batavii, Bructerii, Tubantii, Chattuarii etc...

Learn to analyse the name, both what "Franks" meant (free ones, those who did not want to pay taxes), and what the individual names meant, half of them Celtic in origin.

Also: Chattuarii : those who used to be Chatti ; analogous to Bavarii (used to be Boii), Cantuarii (used to be Cants : Canterbury)

The Saxons and Allemanni were also confederation of tribes, as an answer to the Franks.

Yeah there is Saxon and Frisian blood in W-VL (Koksijde : -yde small harbour Koks- of the Chauci ; same Chauci who had colonies in Ireland together with their neighbouring Menapii - see Ptolemy and Pliny the Elder)

There is also a lot of "Walloon" blood - Gallo-Romans living in Artois and Picardie who resettled in Flanders after the Black Death killed 1/3th of the population. Hence the fact that 1/3th of Flemings have Walloon/French names (and vice versa).

I know your type. Look I don't care if you are a Flemish separatist, but at least look at history using modern biochemical exact method, not through wishful thinking like you did here because that shit doesn't fly anymore

This area and this people has a lot of history, that goes much further than Clovis and the Lower Frankish language. We get it, you don't like the Walloons, that doesn't change historical facts though.

BTW Franks got money so fast to fight the Romans because retired Nervian cohorts supported them financially, money they got through the sale of salt (back then a legionnaire got paid half his salary in salt). And guess who the salt-miners where: Menapii and Morini, whose salt-mining lakes can even today be seen from Antwerp all the way to the Moerstreek.

>We are descendents of the glorious Germanic Franks that settled in Belgium during the 4th and 5th century and would later conquer Gaul and cuck its inhabitants, the Gallo-Romans, so hard that they would even name their country after their conquerors: France.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Suce ma bite :)

How come this video is from 2014, before the rapefugee crisis? How come most of the muslim terrorists your country spawns like no other European country are not even refugees, but people you or France directly gave a permit to be there? Your fucked up capital, Antwerpen and all the other cities have nothing to do with Germans or Merkel. You are just the biggest cockolds in Europe, that's the true and only explanation.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_wDXuAMeNY

*slow clap*
C'est beau, humble et informé, 10/10