Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space...

Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space, and then in a few billionths of a second all the mass and energy in the universe just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

It's so ridiculous when you sit down and think it through.

You know nothing constructive is going to come out of this discussion, right?

Meh. It still doesn't make sense that a magic man in the sky created everything, but idk

False dilemma. You have to answer what came 'before' the big bang OR a supernatural creator.

HURR DURR DERP DEY TOOK UR JAAAAWBS

You retards. Do you actually believe this is an actual religious fag?

Do you believe you could "turn" a religious fag?

Are you expecting new evidence or arguments?

Retards.

You ever light off some big scale fireworks? Is it hard to believe that all that fire just suddenly appears when it all explodes?

OP is likely a troll, 99% of Sup Forums are also atheists, but I actually wouldn't mind hearing a religious idiot lurking here try to come up with an explanation.

Dynamite can be dormant till it decomposes if no one lights it, dumbass

We don't even know where the first energy in the universe came from. Even if it did come from nowhere, that's still a viable theory, you can't compare the laws of the universe to that before the universe, so the "something coming from nothing/conservation of mass and energy" argument is invalid

Also, saged.

>nothing
is nothing really nothing? or is it just the absence of something? Or the presence of something else?

"Nothingness" in the universe is a delicate balance of positive and negative. That balance can be swayed.

The stars will all burn out eventually and then nothing but complete darkness.

BUT THEN WHERE DID GOD COME FROM
AND IF HE HAS ALWAYS EXISTED, THEN SO HAS THE BIG BANG
JUST GO FAP AND STOP ARGUING ABOUT THIS SHIT YOU SAD CUNTS

Maybe god was phone?

Kek

guys, i think he may be onto something here
care to elaborate?

STOP OPPRESSING ME AND REPENT YOU ATHEISTS!!!!

No, ridiculous is that most mouth-breathing halfwit faithtards can't even conceive what's wrong with ignorant dumbass statements like "Atheists believe"

It's so incomprehensible to most people who believe in the made up fairy tales to only have a general vague idea that is subject to change as new facts come in.... since their bullshit says "this is how it is, get used to it".

Isn't that the same thing as what creatonists believe? Just, without the explosion and all.

Op i love your shitty trap threads, as long as you keep doing this, I'll keep posting in them
Sincerely ~ Satan

Christians literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space, except god and then in 7 solar days all the mass and energy in the universe just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

It's so ridiculous when you sit down and think it through.

who is that srsly
why won't anyone reply ;_;

The big bang started from a singularity, not from nothing.

Creationists are igonrant and stupid.

reverse image search you stupid fuck.

its the bitch from never ending story

the inference being that this is a never ending argument

Yes, I'll admit it, we did invent hipsters, but the hat thing was mortals doing, even demons have standards

Atheists and Theists equally have no clue.

The singularity is a nice way of saying we don't know. Expending energy debating it only shows down legitimate scientific discussion and advancement.

Same fagging myself because it's truth. Undisputable.

Space isn't empty and nobody said it 'appeared out of nowhere'. Educated theists agree the big bang theory is the most likely, we've measured the universe is expanding.. where is it expanding from bro, God's arse?

Agreeing with scientific theories doen't make you an Atheist.

It's ridiculous when you sit down and realise that there's actually people who think factual recorded material evidence is less believeable than a supernatural all seeing being that we're told about in books written 2000 years ago by little 4ft brown people.

i mean... bible says god continued creating universe as the world progressed. bible predicted expansion, kek.

tbh makes more sense if everything came from some force outside of physicality where there is no beginning or end, so the idea of something always being there is legit. physicality cant create itself without first existing, so some outside first wouldve had to start it. common sense honestly, anyone who thinks the idea of a higher power is ridiculous must have their rationality suffocated by neckfat

quote that bullshit, topkek.

It's the very first paragraph of the bible

Faggot

MOMMY I POSTED IT AGAIN!!!!!1

I am of the belief that this is just one person making these threads. They spend their days in their grandma's basement (cause their mom an hero'd ) just thinking up ways to insult athiests. Plot-twist, they're agnostic.

Aaaaand its back

The first paragraph you say:

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

Where the 'predicted expansion'? You should have read a few sentances on bro:

"By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. 3 Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done."

The dude was finished.. wheres the bullshit quote about how continued creating universe as the world progressed?

IT'S SO RIDICULOUS

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEBODY DOX THIS FAGGOT

HILARITY WILL ENSUE

It's so bizarre someone won a noble prize for proving the possibility.

b8 m8 they dont believe this shit

Not Op. Why? Why does it matter?

I'm out.