What do you think Sup Forums?

What do you think Sup Forums?

Awesome - Clearly you need to pull that now and smoke it immediately.

Nice, had one in my closet back in college. I sold it to my roomate when it was right about that exact size in your pic. lol it died in his care within a week but hey I got an 8th out of him for it.

awesome watermelon plant

You're going to need to give it a bigger pot at some point.

He didnt know anything about bud tho.. we still have a laugh about the time he was bragging that he bought an 8th for $75 (price at the time was like $50 at most lmao)

Got one myself. It's lemon og. What strain you got OP?

get some moisturizer and keep your hands in good health

I grew it with a seed from some beaster I got from this old black lady. Nug that it came from weighed 7g tho

its quite late to start in the northern hemisphere, unless you're going to flower it indoors

I'm a mechanic sorry man there's no time for soft baby hands

Do you require help with this or are you just showing it off?

lower your lights if you can. its streching and have a weak base. also have a small fan blowing on it while light is on.. this promotes stronger plant and if you lower the light keeps temp controlled

He can just bury the stem when he pots up.

this is true. still highly recomended to get a small fan. other wise close to harvest he will have to stake the plant or tie string to celing to suport the weight of the buds

general stoner thread?

Yes

How do you go about getting a seed???
Can you grow them through cuttings ???

sure . smoking lemon haze what you guys smoking

you can thru a clone [ or a cuttin] the person taking the cutting needs to know what they are doing

Got this backyard Full Of Platinum dubs Kush. All from seed. Planted in Trips
Maybe late Quads. Some bitch gone Fap to this baby face.

Just get mid

nice crop. props to you

day 3 of my plant

I got my seed from a bag of shake I bought from my dealer a while ago

Nice plant, I tried growing some autos here on the east coast outdoors since I cant grow in doors but 4 weeks in some animal slowly dug up all 6 of my plants :/

Get rid of clear plastic container. Light is bad for the roots. Transplant very carefully into opaque container and bury almost all the stem. It's stretching for light and will fall over at this rate.

Yes it can be grown from cuttings

Appreciate the tips man

Platinum is fucking great. I had a strain called silvia's blue and it was a cross of platinum og and blue dream, best bud I've ever smoked

Both of those are leggy as fuck. Re plant them up to their 1st leaves

Will you kind anons r8 my tree plox?

Looks healthy as fuck, good job

looks pretty, user

thanks fam, my first attempt

what strains?

can someone tell me how to grow the best outdoor weed in am illegal state?

029 here, don't know got it from a friend as a gift when it was a wee lil sappling

Idk tbh used seeds that were picked out from some low quality stuff, seller called it Light Green Commercial

Here's my youngest ones, r8 em plox

They need more wind and sun bruh

top plant

Here is my one
Will be getting cut down next week

Was afraid someone's gonna say that
Putting em under the lamp today, lightbulb burned out just when I needed it the most

Bubble bucket jock horror

nice