Just broke up my 2.5 years relationship

Just broke up my 2.5 years relationship.
Dubs tell me what to do.
Pic related its us

find another bitch and keep on doin your thing

Kill yourself

any nudes?

Start fucking other broads. Easier to get over girls that way

Show tits

she's ugly anyways so off yourself fag

Just image all the fresh semen she will be injected with over the next few years. Gallons of it, and none of it yours.

Gurgle gurgle.

Throw microwave out your window

>she's ugly anyways so off yourself fag
>she's ugly
u wot ?, if that's your standards of ugly, I would love to see what normal or attractive to you is

You've got a couple of rough months ahead of you bro. Hang in there.

Also rolling for you posting her nudes.

post her nudes

Post nudes here faggot then furiously masturbate as you are posting it while crying knowing you'll never get to lick her beautiful asshole anymore

Stand outside her house with a boombox that's playing cheesy 80's love songs. Do this until you get arrested.

vote for donald trump in the upcoming election
also
check em
if dubs , build a wall after you elect donald trump

Wash your hair with milk

years? Hours you mean. I bet she's already drowning her sorrows in nigger jizz

I'm only attracted to anime girls

a girl whose nose actually protrudes from their face

Well maybe some background would help us help you. Why did you break up and what are your options?

Do not use a dating service. If you want to pick girls up online just play left 4 dead 2 or something else that requires teams and use a local server. You'd be surprised how many nudes and propositions I've gotten as a male just playing games. If you're fun to play with they associate you with a good time. You don't need some creepy dating profile that hooks you up with really desperate hags. Another thing to do is take hapkido or something instead of trying to pick woman up at bars. In fact just don't try to pick them up. Let them pick you up. It's a hell of a lot less stressful and you get to do something fun. With all the gear you wear in those classes you can literally send someone flying through the air with a kick and not worry about them, and vice versa. That's fun as hell.

Cat

post her nudes

Post her nudes

make a dubs decides thread

give me her number and then kys

Nudz

Find a man. It's obviously what you always wanted. Considering you dated a slut who probably already had a boyfriend when you started dating and then you decided she wasn't worth what Jerome can give you.

Look at that fucking faggot.

Give me her number

get yourself a beer and enjoy the sun

Underrated

post her pics

Lol yes OP. EXACT shit happened to me.
They met at work, she was apparently having second shifts in one day, as a hostess....
Met a line cook. Going on two years I think.

POST NUDES

Winrar

Dubs have spoken

haha this is what we all wanted

youre an attractive guy op... can u send me pics of u, to use to catfish girls !! i like having online relationships with european girls and after a year or soo just kinda drop them or try to get girls in relationships to cheat... help a bro out>

Leak her nudes

dubs on dubs!

I WANT MY PRIZE

RT

Is that Jocelyn?

Enjoy your independence. Take things slow and give time for adjustments. You'll be okay.

Haha! You're going to die alone and nobody will find your body for weeks.

says the faggot who hasn't gone out in weeks XD XD

Winzip

Goog choice, sweetie. He looks like a fucking dumb asshole

>asking advice on Sup Forums

You expect something good to come out this?

Not that, I'll tell you that much. She looks someone scraped shit off of the floor after someone had explosive diarrhea and then trying to sculpt it with two icecream scoops into something that looks human.

Go either get some standards or kill yourself. Your choice.

>Dubs tell me what to do.
I really don't care. Fuck off you stupid kid

Post nudes

Dubs again!!!

Two now OP

Dubs demands it

she's pretty good looking. let's see your face user, since she clearly isn't good enough for you.

There is no escape

He's stating objective fact and therefore needs no more argument to make his point. The burden of proof is on you to change our minds, buddy.

Release her n00dz

He's also stating an objective OPINION and therefore doesn't have to play by your rules

The next couple months are going to be rough OP. Keep yourself occupied and don't fall into a slump. It's pretty easy to get into one and it's pretty hard to get out.

Also, post her nudes.