Hey Sup Forums, how many genders there are?

Hey Sup Forums, how many genders there are?

Either 2 or 200,000. I can't fucking tell anymore.

2 + 1x10^-36

1. The rest are sheep.

genders are a social construct

use the correct word next time faggot

2 biological genders. The rest is made up bullshit.

Put into google "How many genders are there"

yup fag, have won the internetz

Someone tell the feminisms about this. Watching them lose their shit at google will be entertaining.

Tumblr in a fucking nutshell

Two, everything else is a mental illness

There is only one gender. Women don't count.

>female
>male
>feminine penis
>attack helicopter

So 4

traditionally 3, but science recently discovered there are actually 3. so now you have male, female and fucked up.

Curt Shilling
Top Kek

Is that the guy from steel panther?

Might be the covossier but I fucking zozzled

>Attack helicopter
Fuck, my sides

I'll go with 3:
1. Male
2. Female
3. Hermaphrodite

Of course that's the image that weird, backward conservatives come up with, but actually that's not who it's all about. It's about the trans people who are fully or at least mostly transitioned.

Now then, how many genders / sexes? Well, lets see. There are numerous species which can, over their lives, change sex from either "male" (ie having sperm producing gonads) or "female" (having egg producing organs). There are too numerous species to count who are, in fact, both at the same time. Among mammalian species, of which Humanity is part (at least most of us), being intersexed absolutely happens, and quite often. Sometimes, in the case of Hermaphrodites, both sets of genitals are present. In other cases, "females" can be born with testicles inside their bodies, and males born with ovaries. Often parents or doctors make the determination on how to "gender" little children born this way, however that's proven to be a BAD idea (repeatedly). People who have a penis and balls, but have had ovaries, tend to still very much "feel" female, and the other I mentioned run into the same issue.

Keep banging those rocks together guys. One day you'll all come out of the dark ages.

1, and he was a robot on Futurama.

Checked.

I hope that's a copypasta, because you fucks are slowly ruining the human race with this bs.

2.000000000000000000000000000000000001 apparently

People with allosomal disorders aren't human