I love Peru so much

I love Peru so much
IMO it's the best South American country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceviche
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I heard their food is cool. And that they like to think they are germans themselves or something

Your opinion seems shady

PeruARIO

I've always wanted to taste ceviche

The flag is cool too

Great culture, unlike other hispanic countries aka caribean & argentina

Have you tried any peruvian dishes? Plenty of recipes in yt and they are pretty simple to make

I must say I haven't tried any Peruvian dish,but I gladly would love to try

Their ceviche is top food tbqh.

You should try simple things like "aji de gallina" or "causa rellena", specially this last one is very versatile since you can use tuna or chicken or even simple veggies to make it. Hopefully our resident peruano can explain you more about it. But seriously try those.

Comfy thread.

Unironically like they didn't go full cuck to the spanish like the colombians, chileans and all of central america did.

What do you mean? Seriously interested

Why? We are proud of our Amerindian heritage and diversity.

Every chilean I've met in meat space tries to downplay or bury ameridian culture that existed there before the spanish. Fuck I even met one here who said Lautaro should not be considered a chilean figure. There's also that picture that's been floating around here.

>chile, a worthless capitania
>viceroyalty of peru directly cucked by spain
>chile liberates them from spain

but user says chile is the one cucked

Made arroz chaufa some weeks ago. It tastes pretty good. They also seem to have a lot of interesting places when it comes to inka culture etc. and I like their way of speaking spanish.

Wasn't upper Peru liberated by Bolivar?

You know nothing, denying your amerindian roots doesn't directly mean we like our spanish roots either
Plus Chile and Argentina were the ones that liberated Perú from Spain

I really like their take on chinese food

>Central America

Your flag is super cool too

remember when they had a japanese dictator haha

I was in Peru last year.
10/10 country. Would visit again. Highly recommend.

>Every chilean I've met in meat space tries to downplay or bury ameridian culture that existed there before the spanish.

you met only fachopobres, thats why

Ceviche is not Peruvian

>fachopobres
I'm not familiar with the term. What does it entail? You could be right.

>Bolivar
How I wish we weren't

>Kuelap
Awesome. Truly our most underrated jewel.

Hola azul

middle class that act as if they were upper class, basically a special case of social climbing. I say "special" because they also deny any kind of relation with mapuche people (natives)

most historians agree ceviche originated during colonial times in the area of present-day Peru.[1][4] They propose the predecessor to the dish was brought to Peru by Moorish women from Granada who accompanied the Spaniards, and this dish eventually evolved into what nowadays is considered ceviche.

"The Spanish, who brought from Europe citrus fruits such as lime,[23] could have originated the dish in Spain with roots in Moorish cuisine.[10]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceviche

Gotta love the way you link your sources btw

Que tal rojo

It could be then
sad tb.h

>The Spanish, who brought from Europe citrus fruits such as lime,[23] could have originated the dish in Spain with roots in Moorish cuisine.[10]

>Nevertheless, most historians agree ceviche originated during colonial times in the area of present-day Peru.[1][4]

its literally in the same page, keep reading

Think of someone trying to act like a conservative white american minus the money and in Chile

No, I did read that, there's no conclusive evidence. And besides it's a common dish in most Latin America cuisines same as if I was to go full retard and claim all dishes based on Maize dough, which we did uncontroversially originate, like pupusas, arepas or humitas are all Mexican food as they're variations on our gorditas, sopes and tamales.

lol

while there is no conclisive evidence almost everyone agrees it is from peru just like how people say dulce de leche is from argentina but there are people who say it is from chile and we all have it anyway but with different names like cajeta or manjar, who cares

Number 1 is Douglas Rodríguez (cuban chef, his book is from 2010), Number 4 is Pesceira (peruvian chef, his book is from 2005). None of them are historians, and probably Rodriguez is quoting Pesceira. So nope, it´s not a peruvian original

Except cajeta did not originate in south america ffs, they use cow's milk and don't even have the decency of adding wine to it.

oh i bet you think youre the best sudace cunt with your inflated gdp

without copper your economy would collapse, one 3rd of your gdp (90% of the worlds supply) is fucking ridiculous, and you think it makes you better than argentina a country with a real economy

Nice proxy Walter

Lol, nope. They re shitleneans mapushits

Not a proxy tho

Mean, SHITle is a peace of SHIT :^)

we are the less cucked alongside bolivia, we have even some native surnames as the most popular (paternal side obviously)

In a multicultural world, younger peruvians are highly proud of their direct native heritage

if Chile is shit, Pedu it's the vomit of the dog that ate that shit.

Your country, history, culture, economie and all are fake

Wew lad. Easy with that edge

But Chile has been Chile longer than Perú has been Perú?