Tfw Israeli magic students go to Russia for study instead of the place Arabs and Africans go

>tfw Israeli magic students go to Russia for study instead of the place Arabs and Africans go

Other urls found in this thread:

pottermore.com/writing-by-jk-rowling/ilvermorny
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>A school for UK and Ireland
>Mahoutok oro has half of the world population just for itself
>Australians have to go to the US to school
>Mexicans need to learn english and jump the magical wall to go to school
>South Americans need to learn Portuguese
>Spaniards, Italians and others need to learn French
>French school is females only
Great World construction right there

>South Americans need to learn Portuguese
Doesn't that take like two months if you already speak Spanish?

There should be one exclusive for the ME I think.

Or MENA

Is this canon?

kek, like they could build a magical wall

>Castelobruxo is implied to be as old as Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
I didn't even know that Brazil has a Wizard School

>same school as fucking north americans
What autist made this shit, none of these make sense in regards to common language except red and green, not mentioning many other issues and general tendencies of education entities. There would simply be hundreds of schools instead. Aus & NZ would have a main one, with maybe some East Asians. Asia needs to be broken up further. Mexico would be yellow but still even South America would need breaking up.

This is why you don't create a fictional world entirely within Britain and then just make up random shit in a rough manner for the rest of the world. Even Britain isn't properly fleshed-out with lore. This is like a child making a fictional world. You can at least put in the hours of developing your creation if you're going to write fucking books within it and get rich as fuck.

Hogwarts is in Portugal

I do remember Brazil being mentioned in one of the books, but it was something to do with dragons I think.

>The school is located deep within the Amazon rainforest. Described as a fabulous castle, the building is an imposing square edifice of golden rock, often compared to a temple. Both building and grounds are protected by the Caipora.

Meant to reply to

Reeee we are important enough to have our own school with Ireland ree

>Europe has three magic schools
>the like four billion fucking people that live in those orange countries all go to one
JK Rowling is a RACIST

>Spaniards, Italians and others need to learn French
This has always been usual in the academic world, italians have always moved en masse to study in France,

>Beautiful sticks academy of magic
CANNOT MAKE THIS MERDE UP

pottermore.com/writing-by-jk-rowling/ilvermorny

>Chadwick became an accomplished and well-travelled wizard who authored Chadwick’s Charms Vols I – VII, which are standard texts at Ilvermorny. He married a Mexican Healer called Josefina Calderon and the Calderon-Boot family remains one of wizarding America’s most prominent today.

wew

Yeah, I think Rowling is a good writer, but world building is not her strong point.

I am so triggered rn that they grouped us with Russia and slavs

So you're ok with being grouped with Pakistan then?

African magic sounds cool as fuck. Imagine it, like Harry Potter with voodoo and shit

No that purple bit is palistine. Isreal is white and grouped up with africa

This
Rowling is a historically illiterate moron

I can't even imagine how packed Mahoutokoro abd Uagandou must be

The partition of this map really triggers my autism

So you be saying we wuz Hogwarts n shit?

>Amazon
>Caipora.

Cringe.

We wuz wizards n shieeet

Terrible

Harry potter is shit and so is anyone who likes it.

>French school is females only
False

This actually makes sense

This one is still retarded, there aren't nearly enough schools.

you know wizards are rare right

If they can fill Hogwarts with wizards from the British Isles, there's no fucking way they have enough room for wizards anywhere else except the European schools.

Wizardy ratio is about 1 in 20k people

>Nothing in China
>Nothing in India
>Nothing in the Middle East
>South American school is in Brazil

You stupid niggers, there are only 1,000,000 magic users in the entire world. There's not enough students to have a lot of schools

Durmstrang was supposed to be in cold eastern europe
Yet, strictly speaking, all of the eastern european countries have their own school
cant make it up

japan alone has over 3 million of (unwilling) wizards though

shite writer writes a shite world

ho boy, that was unexpected!