you need a good feminine cock
a reward for your powers

femenine penis
baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/

Sauce?

that's not gay

that's feminine penis

I believe you

Wish my brother was still in contact with his old roommate. She was cute... and apperently had a dick. Was not turned off by that revelation, would have sucked and fucked.

3-

prove to me that that is a trap

who ?

Her name was Alice I believe, Asian too so that was a turn on. (Like was raised primarily in Japan and speaks it fully.) I did not know she had a thing down there when I met her, was informed months later. Think she was in Kansas City where my brother bunked with her and my brother's "girlfriend". (Also a trap.) Bro broke up with the other one, so sadly he lost touch with Alice too. A shame, pretty sure she knew I liked her.
Oh and she loved anime and games. We meant to do an entire day of Tales of Symphonia when I was there. That never happened. =(

not agree

oh ! i prefer white (european) traps but it's rare

Well my brother said if he ever hears from Alice again he'll let me know. Not hoping for a miracle, but it would be nice. Honestly vagina or dick doesn't matter for the most part. (Besides I'm an ass man.) But feminane body is a must. Considering she fooled me, she qualified. Was chubby, but I like that.

that one uses a strap on, I have more gifs of her somewhere

a feminine dick is always better than a ugly pussy

i'm sad but i need more

sauce

very cute. More ?

I won't say that's correct, but I'm not ashamed to admit that I've seen some "dick chicks" on this site with some appealing dongs. Can't say which you like better until you try both, right? (Assuming I ever get to have either one.)

spiderman defeat ?

I'd love to see a cute trap with big tits and a big cock. Is that too much to ask for?

found the folder