What is the weebiest country besides Japan?

What is the weebiest country besides Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Expo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_outside_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japonism)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Italy 100℅
You cannot prove me wrong

France

Taiwan
France

France
We're a meme country, like Japan. Then people come here and cry because it's shit lmao

I think it's us

Fronce.
They've been weebs for 100+ years and counting.

pretty sure its france

It's confirmed beyond a doubt

Furonsu

OP baka -O-

When it comes to the country with the strongest weeabooing going on, the textbook answer is France, though some SEAian countries can probably put up a good fight.
If you consider the country that's the target of the largest worldwide countrybooing subculture, then the answer is probably America.

Why is it France? I've never heard of French people caring about Japan.

I think we're talking about the country that people fantasize about, like weebs do with japan

If we're talking about the most weeb country, like who loves weeb stuff from Japan the most, it would be the USA

Oh okay thanks

Japan made a lot of anime about France and France draw in that pseudo anime style for cartoons sometimes.

>Japan Expo is a convention on Japanese popular culture—the largest of its kind in the world outside Japan—taking place in Paris, France
>Attendance 247,473 in 2015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Expo

>France
>はい

French has the second largest manga market after Japan
Wikipedia explain it pretty well en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_outside_Japan

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_outside_Japan
>In 2007, manga accounted for approximately 70–75% of all comics published in Germany,

We don't even have a real comic market here and we've already lost the fight to Japan, haha.

Dude, we've been weebs since the first time we learned about Japan. Here's what happened when the first Japanese man to ever set foot in France stayed a few days in a small town because of a storm:

>After traveling across Spain, the embassy sailed on the Mediterranean aboard three Spanish frigates towards Italy. Due to bad weather, they had to stay for a few days in the French harbour of Saint-Tropez, where they were received by the local nobility, and made quite a sensation on the populace.

>"The visit of the Japanese Embassy is recorded in the city's chronicles as led by "Philip Francis Faxicura, Ambassador to the Pope, from Date Masamunni, King of Woxu in Japan".

And here's what a local noblewoman recorded in her diary:

>"They never touch food with their fingers, but instead use two small sticks that they hold with three fingers."
>"They blow their noses in soft silky papers the size of a hand, which they never use twice, so that they throw them on the ground after usage, and they were delighted to see our people around them precipitate themselves to pick them up."
>"Their swords cut so well that they can cut a soft paper just by putting it on the edge and by blowing on it."

>Saint-Tropez

Top-riz

›tfw we're basically barbarians

Doesn't matter what country is the most weeabooish.
Every single foreigner I've met is a Hirosheema-Nagosaki-ayyy-lmao-moshimoshi type of mean racist

I'd say there are a few reasons:

-We've been weebs since the 19th century, there was a real craze for anything Japanese, and Japan had influence on some of our artistic movements (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japonism)
-One of our president was a huge weeb, making a shit ton of trips to Japan. He did a lot of develop Franco-Japanese relations. We've mostly been on good terms with Japan since they opened up, though, and we've had some influence on them when they modernised.
-France has had a tradition of comics for a while, and starting in the late 70's anime and manga started to be imported. People liked these new kind of cartoons and comics, and there was even quite a bit of Franco-Japanese cooperations. Basically anyone under 30 or 35 grew up watching anime on TV and maybe reading a few mangas, and many people even after growing up still like Japanese stuff.
-As others have said, France is where the most manga is sold, after Japan. More than in the US or China, who have way bigger populations.

I really want weebs not to look at Japan anymore. this is nothing but shithole. please visit Thailand or Taiwan instead

Have you ever visited those countries?
They are far worse than ours to anyone's eye.

Hurr