so what is this pop sluts best songs?

VROOM VROOM
R
O
O
M

Why does she only look good on professional pics

POO

Because Royal Blood Front man Goes out with her?

Pitchfork drones

Yes it is, and by more than the inaccurate score differential given

Because with A. G. Cook as her new creative director and SOPHIE co-producing her album, she should have a great 2017.

Her new single is a little crap but supposedly it was pushed by her label. If they stay out of her way the album should be better.

The ones that haven't been released yet.
But if you look on soundcloud you can find decent live recordings of them

Charlotte Emma Aitchison (born 2 August 1992), better known by her stage name Charli XCX, is a British singer, songwriter and actress.

Charli XCX released her debut single independently in 2008 and initially performed at warehouse raves in London. She signed to Asylum Records with producer Tim Gonzalez in 2010 and released two mixtapes, Heartbreaks and Earthquakes and Super Ultra, in 2012. Charli XCX's major label debut album, True Romance, was released in 2013, accompanied by singles including "You (Ha Ha Ha)" and "Nuclear Seasons".

She rose to prominence during 2013 and 2014 when she was featured on two successful singles, Icona Pop's "I Love It" and Iggy Azalea's "Fancy". Her 2014 single "Boom Clap" from the soundtrack album of The Fault in Our Stars became a top ten single in a number of countries. It also preceded the release of her second album, Sucker, which featured the singles "Break the Rules", "Doing It" and "Famous". A bonus track, titled "Red Balloon", was also featured on the soundtrack to Home.

lmao she did really get fat holy shit LOL

>2 August 1992
christ why does she look so old then

Marina probably infected her with shit aging

Would not shag.