/GoT/ General

/GoT/ General

This is the official /GoT/ general, if you see imposter threads redirect them here.

Promo for episode 5:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQ5QtQ59Nc8

Looks like Bran is fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10225263
youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bamp

Metal Gear Solid VI: Dothraki

>Stannisfags faces when

>/GoT/

Anyone know where I can watch this on my tablet ? TV is out for the week and I don't have hbo go

Stannisfags BTFO

Reminder

>mfw white stannis disembowels btb

You won't be saying this when based Davos stabs this bitch.

so where's the fucking backlink you incompetent piece of shit

He is not fucked. He lets WWs in and fucks the shit up inside the cave.

How did Sansa come to end up with the Boltons?

Littlefinger says they were attacked by their men but I don't remember what happened at all

So that's seriously the third episode that ends with everyone bowing down to Danyrys? The second one involving fire? Are there more? How low will this show go?

Great episode except for the Daenerys shit. I think once you fuckers get over your memes you'll realize it was a good episode over all.

download torrent app, download torrent, watch got

He literally gave her to them for some unknown reason.

>NO, YOU GUYS, THE UMBERS ARE TOTALLY PLOTTING AGAINST RAMSEY, THEY'RE GOING TO BETRAY HIM!

Season even worse than the last one somehow.

It's become a meme show.

>Great episode except for the Daenerys shit. I think once you fuckers get over your memes you'll realize it was a good episode over all.

Hi /reddit/!

That's what I thought but I don't remember it at all for some reason

motherfucker

fugg

He gave them Sansa to reclaim the north and told her to follow his plan I think

Littlefingers plan is now unfolding

So what happened to Khal Drogos homies that hung around her when Drogo died? Did they all died? I can't remember. Her blood of their blood.

strawpoll.me/10225263
strawpoll.me/10225263
strawpoll.me/10225263

How was it, lads?

>winter has come
>all of a sudden it's not snowing that hard for plot convenience

WHY ISN'T THERE A TORRENT YET
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Once they all see Jon and Sansa that will turn.
>The north ever forgetting

I pretty much posted the exact same thing on about how this was a good episode minus dany shit on reddit and they downvoted me :(

Finally some passable acting in this episode

>in which the night's watch lets a lord commander abandon his post to lead a wildling army to sack the capital city of the north
>after he just came back from the dead
>whey they are fighting people who come back from the dead

Why aren't they stabbing him a second time? And burning the body? And decapitating him? Not necessarily in that order.

HBO Now

My guess is to make Bolton holdings legally hers if Roose and Ramsay bite it. Roose is dead, and there is no way Ramsay is escaping this story alive, ergo it defaults to Sansa, who then marries Littlefinger as per his incredibly long game scheme.

Fuck off cuck. I didn't write this garbage.

FUCKING NORMIE GTFO MY Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEE

this was the best scene, aside from the sad fact it confirmed what we already knew deep down. Also looking forward to tormund/brienne "romance", that was some serious eye fucking going on there

RODDOT NORMOO GOT OF MY BOARD ROOOOOO XDD

fucking faggot. you aren't even capable of finding a goddamn torrent.

do you think all the stories will unite at the end?

>Dorne has been limited to one episode this season

Anyone know any good streaming sites? My ISP are starting to block certain sites.

>got is shit
>warcraft is kino

There is still hope for fantasy genres

>Baelish makes Bronze Yohn "Fucks Your Mom" Royce his bitch

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>it blizzards IRL nonstop every year starting on the first day of winter right up until the first day of spring

You're functionally retarded and the public school system has failed you

I think he was hoping that Sansa being in Winterfell would cause the Lannisters to go after her. He was then going to sweep in with his newly acquired knights of the Eyrie and pick up the pieces hopefully claiming the north for himself by having it granted to him by Cersei or taking it by force by whoever was left. What he didn't count on was Ramsay being a total douche and now he feels the need to make amends and go after the Boltons regardless because he truly loved Catelyn and probably Sansa too.

if we're being charitable we can say that shireens sacrifice is still holding the snows off in the north

Why did all the guards instantly betray Royce?

What happened to Emilia Clarke's tits?

Why are her areolas so big now? It's not like she had a baby.

Where are merlings?

>this is a bad thing

Now that Dany has an army of Dothraki she will finally leave the clusterfuck that is Essos behind, right?

GoT isn't IRL dipshit. They bang on about how harsh the winters are in westeros and so far we haven't seen a flake

Why did all the guards watch Doran die?

Body double.

>No White Walkers = Global Climate Change

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's not what I'm implying.

They're loyal to the kid. And Royce was stepping towards him/LF in a kind threatening way?

Don't forget, Wheel of Time is finally out of IP hell, and a major studio has picked it up!

Pics or it didn't happen

i like her titties

>They're loyal to the kid.
But they're at his castle.

>yfw Euron becomes king of the Iron Islands just to join and serve Dany

there are none you poofter

>DABIID WUT IF LITTLEBAELISH MAD BRONZE MAN SCARED OF MOON DOOR
>THROUGH SWEETBRO?
>YAH
>DAS GOOD DAN THEN HE CAN ACT LIKE A KEK TO SHOW LITTLEPENIS IS TOP WOLF
>NAILED IT

I've been waiting all this time for her to start fucking shit up in westeros. I swear GoT is the biggest fucking cocktease for everything you want to happen, not happen.

Is there a website with an extensive list of those theories?

I don't think it works that way, all the bolton lands would revert to any cousins of roose

if they don't exist its a free for all, in which case any of the lords in the vicinity of the dreadfort might try to hoover them up, unless sansa (or someone) does take firm control of the north. In which case your scenario would be plausible. It wouldn't rest on bloodlines or legal right though, just swords and influence

at least one of her nude scenes was with a body double.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

Honestly I'll just try to forget that scene and move on.

It was actually a pretty solid episode up to then.

Fuck, it was going to be a good episode, why Dany's bullshit had to ruin it?

Essos has the good pastries Dany is never leaving

>It's a Tormund realizes that wasn't a bear episode

That was more dialogue that makes no sense. They're hundreds of miles away from the Moon Door.

I think it's Nestor Royce. Bronze Yohn is a badass, not a fat craven fuck.

So how's this for a prediction

>Tyrells prep to march on KL
>suddenly SAND SNEKS invade highgarden
>that plan goes to shit
>High Sparrow free to make Margarey atone
>she spills the beans on Loras to GTFO
>Loras executed for bein a queer
>trial for Cersei continues as planned

Not sure beyond that, presumably Cersei would request a trial by combat. Gregor would be her champion, but who could possibly champion for the High Sparrow?

Who could hope to fight the Mountain, Gregor Clegane?

Why is Sansa so hot

the dany scene at the end is pretty much the dumbest scene in the entire series. what in the fuck was that? who the fuck thought that was a good idea? she just...knocks over some fire pillar things and the whole thing immediately catches on fire like it's been soaked in gas

why not just have drogon come and burn the whole fucking thing down at her command or something? fucking anything would have been better than what i just watched. jorah burning it all down would have been better....

k

apparently not
ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany

>But they're at his castle.

But they know the score. If Bobby B started yelling at Ned at Winterfell in S1, don't think Ned wouldn't have ended up in whatever cells Winterfell has, if it has cells.

>GoT, which is 99% rooted in reality, has a completely different weather system

Are you memeing or are you actually stupid? Let me know before I waste anymore time destroying you emotionally, you waste of fucking semen

>Targaryens aren't immune to fire
>Dany surviving Drogos pyre was a miracle

>Lel no, targs are are fire immune
Well done d&d

Not really. But I might be able to provide a source if you tell me which one.

GRRM detected

And then a strong powerful white blonde woman will defeat all the stupid savage rapist brown men with fire that's she's invincible to btw and then all the other stupid savage rapist brown people will pray to the Ayran goddess queen who everyone but the bad guys love!

>We will never see Sothoryos
>We will never see Ulthos
>We will never see Asshai and the Shadow Lands

Fuck this gay world.

In the book they leave her and join other clans

And also Bronze Yohn fuckmothering Royce would smash Baelish's skull into tiny pieces the second he though Baelish wasn't going to play ball. But aside from the terrible characterisation and making no sense

>NAILED IT

They turned on him before Robin did shit, just on Littlefinger's orders.

And no, it's been established that loyalty to your lord is stronger than to your king, that's why all the rebellions keep happening.

This show just isn't very good anymore. Last season there was only one outstanding episode (Hardhome) and the rest were mediocre or poor. All the episodes this season have been meh.

>If I make up percentages and act superior I will look cool in front of my Sup Forums friends

Don't reply to me EVER again

>we hate dany and think shes shit and want to rape her
>now we want to kneel to her after all she only murdered our khal

Five minutes in and already this has some amazing dialogue between Sansa and Jon.

*The Hug that was Promised!!!!!!

*Mel pledging loyalty to Jon Snow.

*Man this is the Petyr Baelish that was written in the books. Excellent acting by Aiden Gillen.

*Fuck yeah Sansa taking charge.

*The look Varys gives Tyrion after Missandei shuts him up. . . Hot damn.

*Tyrion is pulling a Jon Snow by making a deal which makes sense but no one is happy with.

*Holy shit I actually like the Meereen plot now.

*"I should have been born a Dothraki." --Daaribro 2016.

*Nathalie Dormer looks better after weeks in a dungeon than I did on my wedding day.

*Tormund/Brienne fuckin' confirmed you guys.
*Whelp, so much for Drogo's pyre being a one-time thing. I wonder if the death of many Khals all at once gave Dany protection. I really liked this sequence but I'm curious what everyone else thinks.

Overall a solid episode, 8/10.

>whole thing immediately catches on fire

I assume they're oil lamps and sand people probably don't have the best health and safety practices.

I mean dude the scene was shit, there are clear and obvious reasons why the scene was shit. Why is /got/ so unbelievably bad at correctly identifying the reasons why things that are shit are in fact shit?

Reminder

R + L = 3 Dragon Eggs. Lyanna died laying them.

Pretty sure they identified him as Yohn for the questioning Sansa thing a season or two ago. Sad thing is that actor is genuinely great. He'd smash the role if given an actual chance.