Hey guys, a friend of mine got blackmailed by a pedo, I've got his skype address, any suggestion?

Hey guys, a friend of mine got blackmailed by a pedo, I've got his skype address, any suggestion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCayqrFm0pI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here's what i suggest:

>get young looking kids picture, one with a boy and a girl in it
>make throwaway skype acct and add that pic
>you now can be either the young brother or sister
>add pedo's skype id as a friend
>act like you're all young and stuff
>then when he starts getting icky, you screencap everything and mail it to the local fbi office
>also send Bobby over to his house to teach him a lesson
>also order pepperoni pizza
>and get some beer
>because pizza and beer is always good, no matter what else you are doing

I dont think the pedo is stupid, i mean... maybe he's a 2.0 pedo who knows... i dont wanna miss the chance to bring justice. I'd like to get his skype password and leak his convos coz im quite sure my friend wasnt the last victim

the pizza in this is correct

How in the actual fuck do you get blackmailed by a pedo?

How did your friend get blackmailed by a pedo? Is your friend also a pedo?

Because that seems kind of likely at this point.

Being a stupid 15yrs old girl, thats how. Now the one who suffers for her stupidity its me. Can someone help me to get his skype password? come on guys.

Story?

this.

Please explain OP.

Free candy. Studies show that free candy works 60% of the time, every time.

Reveal he is a pedo on some anti-pedo group, the crazy activists will do the rest.

you guys are the worst hahaha, here is the thing, my friend is 15, and fucking stupid, she gave to a stranger a pic of her face and this guy blackmail her, he told her that he will leak her pic unless she does nasty thing on cam. Guess what she did? I can find the conversation if someone wants to read it.

anti pedo group? where can i find something like that? does da even exist? o.O

What about Wallabies?

Your friens has to tell him she wants to meet him in his house.

Once You've got his adress, Wait for him to come back home and break his knees with a cricket bat. THEN order a pizza with a beer, because pizza is good no matter what you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=LCayqrFm0pI

He's from England, or thats what his skype info says, she doesnt even know where he lives.

He's going to have to change the words now.

"tie me 8-year-old down sport, tie me 8-year-old down..."

Come on guys, help me out. I'm running out of ideas, all i've got is his skype address, the conversation and that pretty much all.

>15
>pedo
Tell her to not be a daft cunt in the future and use this as a learning experience on how not to get taken advantage of.

in4b

menor.link/693611

Post convo?

Why do you want to help slutty cunts? Get some respectable friends, summerfag

Wow everybody is coming up with shitty ideas

Go on a skype chat with him pretending to be a child, get his number, ask him to send you pictures of him, him doing lewd peverted stuff, and his name so you can find him on social media, then ruin his life. Simple as it comes

Experienced phishers don't fall for this shit

I know its simple but i think I'm dealing with a pedo lvl100 who knows... i havent talked to him yet but i dont think he'd be that stupid.

Ask the girl out and fuck her, that'll show him

>a friend of mine got blackmailed by a pedo

underageb&

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sup Forums.org/b/

It's the internet man, she woulda been fine if she didn't give him what he wanted. She did and now he has that as well. My best, serious answer is for her to just ignore him and he will forget about her and if what she has given him gets leaked it is only because she gave him that live show. If you don't just cut him completely she just is gonna add to his folder of stuff to blackmail her with until any possible request would seem better to her then letting that much leak.

Yes you stupid fuck. We've asked now quite a few times.

She gave him that live show, she's stupid... Im quite sure he leaked that already or he just saved that shit for himself, the point is that i want to ruin his life for what he did.

then he's a hebephile you stupid faggot

DO YOUR HOMEWORK NIGGER

DOX him on 8ch.

I used to get all Cheese Pizza I wanted from Ares but seems that nowadays it wont connect, or the servers changed idk

user add me on Skype I would like to aid you in this. LF-3CC3N7R1C

I prefer dominos

why the fuck are you guys talking about pizza!?

D O X
O
X

Him

bump

Add me so I can op

nobody helped...

I don't believe you until you show us what she's being blackmailed with.

It's cause

a) We don't want to help someone whom we don't even believe and whom isn't providing any proof even though we've asked

b) you're being a stupid faggot

Kill yourself.