In theory we're all good at something.

What are you naturally good at?

mass genocide

Substance abuse

breathing

I've never been good at anything...

What is that device in the webm?

Fucking campers

I was at a sleepover at my aunts years ago.

I remember waking up early in the morning to my (then 15 years old) cousin moaning very loudly from her room. I got turned on hearing her do that, she just kept getting louder and louder.

I was sleeping in the living room on the couch. I could see down the hallway where her room was. Aunts room was on opposite side of the living room.

Oooooh oooooh ooohh OOOOOH OHH OH. She just kept moaning Ohhh over and over, louder and louder. I was 13 and, of course, rubbed one out into my sock. Then like 5 minutes later rubbed another one out (remember I was 13).

She just kept on going and getting louder.

Finally, it actually wakes my Aunt up and she turns the lights on. I hear her say, "What the hell" as she crosses the living room to my cousins door and knocks.

My cousin continues to (practically yelling at this point) shout OOOOH OOOOOOOOOH OOOOOOH like she is just having a continues huge orgasm over and over.

My Aunt starts getting really flustered, glancing at me and banging on the door and telling my cousin to open the door.

After a few more minutes, the moaning STILL hasn't stopped and I realize that something must be wrong. My Aunt obviously does too because now she is trying to break down the door. After a couple hits with her shoulder the door gives and my Aunt goes in the room. She starts screaming at my cousin to wake up.

The moaning just continues, just as loudly as before.

My Aunt calls 911.

My cousin continued moaning OOOOOH continuously even as the EMTs showed up and put her in an ambulance.

Turns out she had a brain tumor and was basically having seizures and shouting in her sleep in a half-comatose state.

I fapped to that.

>TL;DR Cousin had a brain tumor. I fapped to it.

I do really good omelettes.

It's a nerve gas device

A cactus, my good friend

I do love children

Songwriting I guess

deliver

niggers

I'll let you decide user

soundcloud.com/lukefrazier

Playing women

masturbation

Pretty sure it's a bubble machine

motorcycling

10/10 oh god! 10/10! magnificent! precious! godlike!

Posting memes.

I'm good at rimming my baby sister's asshole

it's a cactus you moron!

good at getting dubs

Waiting

great story but what does that have to do with anything.

I would say computers but I don't know any programming languages, I have a very small range of game genres I play and the only reason people would say I'm good at computers is because I google the answer more than them.

Other than that I have the personality of a plank and team sports do my autistic head in.

Highschool wasn't fun for me. I was so in the background I wasn't even bullied. I was "that really quiet guy you can get along with but other than that don't really know".

Fuck off retard

I can tell automatically if people are lying and possibly what secret they are hiding

Posted in wrong thread.

Meant to go in a cringe thread.

The autism continues.

the average Sup Forumstard are only good in fapping to traps

Your moms an obese whore.

Am I lying ?

My job but I'm lazy as fuck.
If I had more motivation I'd be earning a fortune.
Happy to sail instead steam my way to the top

Goddamn user i cant laugh this loud at work

I chuckeld

I don't know if it counts a being good at it but;
Dreaming. Not lucid dreaming to where I can control it. Just incredibly vivid and so real sometimes. Such as I can spend a week in my dreams, going through the cycles of whatever is "normal" in the dream situation. Then wake up to being mind-fucked by real time.

I've always been good at fucking my life up. Literally just quit my job without having another one lined up. Why would I do this you might ask? Becuase I'm good at fucking my life up with very poor impulse control and decision making.

I can burp SUPER loud. I dont just mean regular loud burp, I mean ultrahypermegaloud. People who hear are always omg wtf I have never heard anyone burp so loud how is that even possible, and Ive never met anyone who can burp anywhere near as loud as me.

I had an autistic obsession with sociopaths/narcissists/Machiavellian type shit in highschool, and spent way to much time researching body langue and manipulation stuff in general. Because of that I can read people like a book, and know how someone is feeling and what they're hiding. I still can't manipulate people tho, I'm too much of a pushover bitch for that.

Wow, see I'm really good at bullshitting. Maybe we cancel each other out?

>on Sup Forums at work

I'm gonna tell your boss you lazy nigger.

i can whistle quite well

sleeping

Substance abuse and making music

It's a humidifier you moron.

I posted so now you gotta post too

Do it bruh i don't give a fuck, cause i'm quitting tomorrow

This is called autism

not something i'm proud of... i'm really good at talking people in to shit.

hggggggnnnn

Playing instruments, most stringed instruments I can pick up and play at this point in my life. That and making people like me.

nice trips ass smelling seat

CHECKD

My bad. It's a cactus variety, right?

I have asthma

Dude you should totally do something on your way out and make a thread about it

If you're a young fag you could go into detective work, thats a great skill to have there. Kind of like the Mentalist

Is a dildovalancius morchellin