What does Sup Forums think about this album?

What does Sup Forums think about this album?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0unvlEBanzD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go back 5 years to find out

the weakest mu core album by far

I a
gree

still a light 8/10 though, it's a perfectly constructed concept but there's not that much to return to.

It's better than MBDTF, American Football and Trout Mask Replica. Probably better than Meme Grips too.

While your statement is inherently wrong, none of those are Sup Forums core except maybe MBDTF

You're wrong on all of those except for MAYBE tmr

It's the only good Antlers album.

Fuck this album. It's about alcoholism.

Meme aside, I adore this album.

This tbqh

I loved Hospice, but then I went on to listen to the rest of their discography and it was pretty underwhelming

SYLVIAAAAAA

yes, is incredible how outreagously weak are ALL the other ones

I don't know how you can like Hospice more than In The Attic of the Universe, what was your problem with them all?

it's shit
lmao, that's the only outstanding Sup Forumscore album

>tfw pete is going deaf and can't play with the antlers anymore

In The Attic is way way way better

I like
>Sylvia
>Bear
>Two
>Epilogue

Don't know about the rest haven't listened to the album in 2 years

literal cancer

this

Really solid album with a clear message and goal. Personally I love the atmosphere of the whole album but I understand objectively that it can get tiresome. Overall a personal 9/10, whereas objectively its probably a 7-8/10

The remastered version or whatever sounds like shit. Anyone have a link to the original?

If you've never lost a loved one to cancer and or been in a relationship with someone with a mental illness you cant really fully comprehend this album desu

this, that's why most people won't get this album here because they never leave their basements

Hey i met my gf over the internet basement dwellers have access to that

I think its good. Production isnt great but I could easily see why someone would think it's amazing.

Did Sylvia try to get her head out of the oven???

Couldn't you have kept this all from happening?

It good, also

vocaroo.com/i/s0unvlEBanzD

Covered an antlers song