Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums
Im dropping acid with 2 of my friends tonight.
Any recommendations of what to do when dropping ? Have the option of dropping some MDMA with it aswell , opinions ? This is my 4th time taking LSD. Have never tried candyflipping.

Don't have a bad trip OP. I still haven't recovered from my many trips

If you can drop mdma and the acid do it. I do it with shrooms but it's fuckin intense. It's super fuckin fun

Only tried candyflipping once with a pretty lose dose of LSD.
Kinda dulls down the LSD in your trip, makes it more sociable. From what i gathered if you are at home somewhere candyflipping isn't that great

Keep a positive environment: no negativity, no paranoid thoughts, only people you're comfortable with. Also, a sober-trip sitter is always a good idea

Realize you're all one and start buttfucking each other lmao

OP here.
My 2nd time dropping i had the worst trip ( and experience ) of my life, so i doubt it can be worse than that .
Also , last time i dropped , the dealer claimed it was 150mg , this time it's 110-120mg (claimed ) called Swiss fluff or some shit .
About candyflipping , do you recommend taking the MDMA before or after the acid?

It works a lot better with shrooms and a stamp that's cut with amphetamines.

Shrooms are nowhere near to be found where i live , so that's not an option unfortunately :(

At the same time so you get both peaks at the same time

It will also extend the amount of time you peak

>sober-sitter
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Jesus who the fuck actually does that? The whole point of LSD is for you to go insane and a sober fuck is just going to throw off the whole dynamic.

Sex

Its great for killing how tense you get, you can cum like 100 times without ever not being able to get hard, it'll feel much better for your chick, and the bonding potential is limitless

Fuckin new fag. He's not doing dmt where he's out of body

Ride a bike. Find a huge hill, trudge to the top, lay and watch the stars for a while, then sail down. It's glorious.

OP, please trust me when i say this.

time the MDMA comedown for AFTER the initial LSD comedown. post trip weirdness+MDMA blues comedown can be menacing.

but candyflip by all means. it's a fucking blast!

Why on a Thursday night. Sounds retarded

Depends on your purpose with it. If you're taking a massive dose with the intent to lose your ego, have a sober sitter. It won't matter that they're there because you won't be aware enough to think about them.

If you're just taking a recreational dose with other people though.. yeah no sitter. It could ruin the vibe quite easily.

Cause it's summer in here

OP here.
When I trip I always feel like I wanna do something, but have no fucking clue about what to do? What do you guys usually do?

You know some shitty tripsitters, I take it. No, your normie friends won't cut it.

OP, the field isn't as safe and reliable as it used to be. Test your drugs. If you can't do that, I wouldn't bother mixing them.

Walk, dance to music, watch trippy shows

Shrek is always good

I like to roam around when i drop. I've never mixed it with anything though. If you're staying home find some crazy visuals to look at. I love going out in the woods and shit during the daylight. I like driving with the windows down and the music ridiculously loud. Also drinking soda feels fucking awesome. I did it around the 4th of July last year and that was badass because of all the fireworks. Then I went to the beach and it was Fucking amazing. Night time with the waves and the wind was blowing the sand. It felt amazing. I've never had problems with people and shit in public and almost every time I go talk to people. Went to an art museum once and that was cool. I need to get back to dropping but I've only got like 10 left and my supplier is done with it.

We're planning to drop them 3 o'clock in the morning and watch the sun rise so we have a nice transition from the dark to a more pleasant light setting (sounds cringy as fuck)

Oh shit that sounds fuckin awesome

I'd drop them earlier than that, watching the sun rise while peaking is quite nice.
Also if you have the chance smoke a bowl rather than candyflip. Candyflipping is great too.

I've done hash with lsd and the visuals while peaking were fucking incredible.
Don't listen to anyone saying you need someone sober, you dont, everyone fucking hates sober cunts while tripping.

not cringe, sunrise is beautiful

anybody have trip reports?

Find something that lets you express yourself without frustrating you. Different strokes for different group dynamics.

I had a blast going hiking with some friends and enjoying a picnic of exclusively fruits. Felt wonderfully at peace. The lack of stimuli helped us chill and converse.
Got back to a buddy's house and started unreeling a tube of printer paper. It spanned several rooms, back and forth, and we couldn't help but share whatever cool patterns or sketches arose from the trippy insanity.

You can never go wrong with candy and glowsticks either. Most glowsticks are nontoxic (because kids chew on them) so it's really fun to splatter around everywhere.

You'll find some fun, guaranteed

ofd what?
on what?
with what?

what a strangely vague question

Oh OP invest in nitrous oxide. Go to your local smoke shop and buy some. Whippets are the fucking shit on acid.

oh idk maybe not fucking acid

pretentious fuck

Well this thread is about candyflipping so it wasn't exactly a valid question you complete cabbage.
A trip report on which dose of acid? Combined with which dosage of pill/mdma?

Fuck off you gimp

acid's comeup is a lot longer, i'd take the mdma mid trip towards the end. also story on 2nd trip? dropped probably around 20 times, never had a bad trip myself. i usually candyflip at festivals like Coachella and EDC and always have a great time

This is absolutely fucking true. Seriously. Whippits turn a level 4 trip into a level 10, but only for about 15 seconds so it's very manage-able.

I've had wells of colors pouring my black holes which opened up in the sky. I've come as close to emptiness as possible, thinking I legitimately ended all of existence by becoming god and feeling complete. I've seen complex geometric shapes unlock in growing patterns that shouldn't be possible.. and which are tricky to explain but incredibly memorable.

Anyway. Do it.

Please share your experiences, I'm worried about bad trips and would like to hear about yours and how they went

I'm soing mushrooms for the first time tomorrow. How many grams should i take to get an intense trip ?

Eating berries is pretty awesome. I usually eat blackberries in the wild while tripping and it's different every time. Once i tried eating cooked chicken breast but i got sick because it was morphing into a fetus. Another time i tried going into my favorite sushi place and that was a terrible idea. I was there long enough for them to bring the food out and i had to ask for it to go as soon as i got it. Couldn't eat it, just took fucked up. Once i was in BK and a fucking cop walks in and I'm thinking to myself they called the cops and then I remembered the king has my back so i just played it cool. Filled up my drink and sat down with my meal. Put a crown on my head and waited for that bastard to leave. After i got to my car and realized i locked myself out and then remembered i had a spare key. So all was good. It's so much fun. But man when that cop walked in my mind starting working over drive convincing me i did something and i was going to get arrested. It was a fucking rush.

Seriously it's actually quite hard to have a bad trip.
Set and setting bro, it's normal to go into a trip nervously but as long as you're in a safe place surrounded by people you trust who all share the same positive energy you'll be good.

Anyway, it's easy to kill a bad trip before it starts.
If you start feeling uneasy, change the music, a new song can spiral your trip off in a completely different direction.

If that doesnt work change the setting, go outside, do something else, these two things will stop pretty much every bad trip before it begins.

Watch out for those things in the corner of the room. Don't get close to them, they'll crawl under your fingernails and make breathing really difficult

it really depends on your mushrooms man, some are stronger than others
that being said anywhere from 2.5g to 4g is enough

I know NOTHING about acid but have been thinking about trying it. How does the experience start, as in feelings and visuals, is it subtle/gradual, and how long does it take to start? How long does it usually last, and how does it feel coming down?

Agree with above posterIf you have psychological problems, then maybe a bad trip is more likely. I've had a few tough trips, back when I was more depressed and self-critical. I came out the other side just fine. It's nothing that laying down alone in the dark with headphones and peaceful music can't pass through. A hike in the woods can be nice too if it's not 2am. Worst case, xanax will kick you out of a trip if you have access to it.

Different guy but one time I started to view myself as a blood prince since I was the sacrificial heir to a source of illgotten wealth, and I was raging at a spider, who was the avatar of my dealer inside his friends lair, who at this point had all warped into fuming, reptilian mongrels playing telepathic mindgames with the television set, which was in actuality a portal to Hell. Then I went back inside and my dealer said something deeply unsettling about him being s tarantula even though he had no idea I was just talking to a spider, then he proceeded to morph into a tyrannosaurus, octopus-spider and rape every orifice of my body since this was his comfort zone, not mine.

this works for me if i start down the wrong road

Hello I have done a fair deal of psychedelics in my life, in fact i figured it is the only drugs i enjoy, including hash and mdma.

I just came back from roskilde festival, where i did somewhere between 70-90 uq (first time i did acid so was a bit nervous). Had a really great trip, where everything from seeing a dude speedfuck a girl onto a rosebush to beeing nutted in the balls in a moshpit occured. Nothing was planned that day except one concert, smoked a shittonne of weed, so that's highly reccommended, dont do it until you are on the comedown tho, because that will spike the acid once more and make the comedown more vivid.

My best advice to you is, dont plan anything! i find it ruins the vibe of psychedelics. because when you do psychedelics you become 4 years old mentally, and at that state of mind figuring out what to do is easy, and funnier. because you actually uses the key that lsd grants to your creativity.

Also, bring fruits and berries. Ananas is also really fucking good. Water is a must, bring like 15L.

Stay trippy

fuck off ya bastard

this?

It begins sort of uncomfortably, about half an hour after you've eaten your tab you'll start to feel fidgety, you won't know what to do with your hands, you'll feel like your whole body has to sneeze but just cant.
About 50 minutes in these feelings will subside and you'll start to feel really giggly, euphoric and generally just happy, you won't even notice it at first until you catch yourself laughing at something you'd never laugh at sober.
These feelings continue through the whole trip.
About an hour or two into your trip you'll start to get visuals, they're different for everyone and they vary on your dosage but generally things will seem like they're melting and waving around, everything you look at will breathe. Lights will be brighter and nicer looking too.
An acid trip usually lasts about 10 hours on average and the comedown is actually really nice, feels like coming home from a fishing trip after catching lots of fish.